Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's been playing in your DVD recently ??

Go down 
+6
exact33
Frethead
Matty35
RFFB
Chrissy
laxcdn
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Roger. H

Roger. H

Number of posts : 15230
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

What's been playing in your DVD recently ?? - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   What's been playing in your DVD recently ?? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 8:54 am

I thought Team America was a documentary !!!!
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

Number of posts : 3056
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   What's been playing in your DVD recently ?? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 9:51 am

Maybe you guy's could start a Political views section? Or not ? Either way I like hearing peoples opinions cheers
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   What's been playing in your DVD recently ?? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 10:02 am

Marty wrote:
Maybe you guy's could start a Political views section? Or not ? Either way I like hearing peoples opinions cheers

My Dad used to say " Never discuss politics or religion with your friends, if you want to keep them as friends " By all means start that thread but I will avoid it like the plague !!!
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

Number of posts : 3056
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   What's been playing in your DVD recently ?? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 12:40 pm

Roger H wrote:
Marty wrote:

My Dad used to say " Never discuss politics or religion with your friends, if you want to keep them as friends " By all means start that thread but I will avoid it like the plague !!!

Oh yeah scratch the idea my Dad said the same thing!! Actually it was Politics, Sex and Religion. No guess that leaves Music ! rock on
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   What's been playing in your DVD recently ?? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 1:23 pm

Marty wrote:
Roger H wrote:
Marty wrote:

Oh yeah scratch the idea my Dad said the same thing!! Actually it was Politics, Sex and Religion. No guess that leaves Music ! rock on

I'll be quite happy to argue 'til I'm blue in the face with you about that !!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

Number of posts : 3032
Job/hobbies : consumption
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   What's been playing in your DVD recently ?? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 2:12 pm

bom
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   What's been playing in your DVD recently ?? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 1:29 am

Roger H wrote:
Marty wrote:

Agreed! Let's all remian friends huh, unlike another place we know and possibly love?
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   What's been playing in your DVD recently ?? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 11:39 am

Coraline------------Superb little movie from the people who gave us "The Nightmare Before Christmas ". Loved every minute of it, the only complaint I have is, it wasn't DARK enough !!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   What's been playing in your DVD recently ?? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 1:37 am

Roger H wrote:
Coraline------------Superb little movie from the people who gave us "The Nightmare Before Christmas ". Loved every minute of it, the only complaint I have is, it wasn't DARK enough !!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Should've turned the light out then!
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   What's been playing in your DVD recently ?? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 8:12 am

Pete wrote:
Roger H wrote:

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   What's been playing in your DVD recently ?? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 1:24 am

Roger H wrote:
Pete wrote:
Roger H wrote:

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

:the finger:
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   What's been playing in your DVD recently ?? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 9:49 am

Pete wrote:
Roger H wrote:

:rolling laughter: :rolling laughter: :rolling laughter:

I watched a movie, the other night, that was kind -of slow, but, really pretty neat! I just don't remember the title. There were no big stars in it, and it seemed to have possiblly been a European production. It was visually structured around Escape from New York. With the same sort -of synthesizer music, even; yet, canniballistic gangs, a top-security wall to prevent "the virus" from infecting the masses, and there was this woman in it with this super freaky face paint, and the most deliciously enormous breasts. :jaw dropping: :clapping: It also had a thread of Mad Max going for it. It started with a 'D' Anyone know what I'm talking about? you hear
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   What's been playing in your DVD recently ?? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 1:11 pm

Frethead wrote:
Pete wrote:
Roger H wrote:

:rolling laughter: :rolling laughter: :rolling laughter:

I watched a movie, the other night, that was kind -of slow, but, really pretty neat! I just don't remember the title. There were no big stars in it, and it seemed to have possiblly been a European production. It was visually structured around Escape from New York. With the same sort -of synthesizer music, even; yet, canniballistic gangs, a top-security wall to prevent "the virus" from infecting the masses, and there was this woman in it with this super freaky face paint, and the most deliciously enormous breasts. :jaw dropping: :clapping: It also had a thread of Mad Max going for it. It started with a 'D' Anyone know what I'm talking about? you hear

Was it Doomsday ????

Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   What's been playing in your DVD recently ?? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 2:23 pm

Knew you'd have my back , there, Roger. Thanks, and yes sir, that's the one.
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   What's been playing in your DVD recently ?? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 12:38 am

SUNSHINE---------A sci-fi yarn about a mission to the Sun to save the Earth..............YAWN !!! Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   What's been playing in your DVD recently ?? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 8:28 am

Roger H wrote:
SUNSHINE---------A sci-fi yarn about a mission to the Sun to save the Earth..............YAWN !!! Sleep Sleep

Yep, I sw that , too, Roger. It was a lot like basketball, I thought . . . Sucky.
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   What's been playing in your DVD recently ?? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 8:39 am

Frethead wrote:
Roger H wrote:

Yep, I sw that , too, Roger. It was a lot like basketball, I thought . . . Sucky.

Best thing about it..............................Everybody dies !!!!! Hooray !!! cheer
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   What's been playing in your DVD recently ?? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 8:41 am

Roger H wrote:
Frethead wrote:
Roger H wrote:

Best thing about it..............................Everybody dies !!!!! Hooray !!! cheer

What a jolly film!
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   What's been playing in your DVD recently ?? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 8:43 am

'twas Shite !!
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   What's been playing in your DVD recently ?? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 9:52 am

It was the worst film I've ever watched ( periodus completus finalay) The only thing, in the entire universe, that could possibly be worse than watching that piece of ( ! ) again would have to be the time on this earth - in this body that I threw away watching it! :head case: burst into flames taz devil :the finger:
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   What's been playing in your DVD recently ?? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 12:28 am

Yeah, what he said !!! Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   What's been playing in your DVD recently ?? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 12:13 am

Journey to the Centre of the Earth.................Woeful piece of nonsense with Brendan Fraser, there's 90 odd minutes of my life I won't get back !!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   What's been playing in your DVD recently ?? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 2:47 am

Roger H wrote:
Journey to the Centre of the Earth.................Woeful piece of nonsense with Brendan Fraser, there's 90 odd minutes of my life I won't get back !!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Good old Brendan Fraser. The acting equivalent to a piece of Balsa Wood.

His best films are Airheads and George of the Jungle (as he doesn't need to act too much)...
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   What's been playing in your DVD recently ?? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:01 am

I quite like the Mummy films. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   What's been playing in your DVD recently ?? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:05 am

Roger H wrote:
I quite like the Mummy films. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

So do I (They have Rachel Weisz & Maria Bello in them).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   What's been playing in your DVD recently ?? - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's been playing in your DVD recently ??
Page 11 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 36  Next