Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's been playing in your DVD recently ??

Go down 
+6
exact33
Frethead
Matty35
RFFB
Chrissy
laxcdn
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

What's been playing in your DVD recently ?? - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   What's been playing in your DVD recently ?? - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 2:41 am

Ben Dover - Housewife Hussies! Twisted Evil :pound it: .....

Joke! I don't own anything like that....anymore!!
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Number of posts : 15230
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   What's been playing in your DVD recently ?? - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 3:23 am

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked study scared1
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   What's been playing in your DVD recently ?? - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 3:24 am

Roger The Shrubber wrote:
Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked study scared1

Twas a joke sire! Have nothing like that, nor have I ever had such material. That's not to say I've never viewed material of this nature...
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   What's been playing in your DVD recently ?? - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 7:49 am

you said anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   What's been playing in your DVD recently ?? - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 7:51 am

Chrissy wrote:
you said anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guess what....

I lied! lol!
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   What's been playing in your DVD recently ?? - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 8:25 am

DOGMA------------------------Another classic !!! Boy !!! Am I spoiling myself or what !!!???. The best Kevin Smith movie ? quite possibly. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   What's been playing in your DVD recently ?? - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 8:28 am

DOGMA------------------------Another classic !!! Boy !!! Am I spoiling myself or what !!!???. The best Kevin Smith movie ? quite possibly. Very Happy

Oh yes! Dogma. The film that pissed off an entire religion! Very good. Who'd have thought Alannis Morrisette (sp) was actually God! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   What's been playing in your DVD recently ?? - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 4:46 am

DEXTER--SEASON 1-EPISODES 6-12.------------------------I loved every minute of this series and it was nicely wrapped up at the end ( except for a couple of little loose ends). My dilema now is whether to stop there or to get the next season, then the next etc. and get really hooked in. scratch

Last edited by Roger The Shrubber on Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   What's been playing in your DVD recently ?? - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 11:34 am

THE COLLECTOR-----------------------I know I've got time on my hands at the moment, but surely I could've done something better than watch this pile of shit !!! Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   What's been playing in your DVD recently ?? - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 6:20 am

HARRY POTTER AND THE PHILOSOPHER'S STONE----------------While I'm in Potter mode and got a few minutes to spare, I thought I might revisit the series. A fine and entertaining start to a looooooooooong tale.7/10. Already got The Chamber of Secrets loaded and ready to go. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   What's been playing in your DVD recently ?? - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 6:22 am

HARRY POTTER AND THE PHILOSOPHER'S STONE----------------While I'm in Potter mode and got a few minutes to spare, I thought I might revisit the series. A fine and entertaining start to a looooooooooong tale.7/10. Already got The Chamber of Secrets loaded and ready to go. Very Happy

Have you noticed how much of a childs film HP & TPS is in comparision to the later/latest films...?
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   What's been playing in your DVD recently ?? - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 6:27 am

Pete wrote:

Have you noticed how much of a childs film HP & TPS is in comparision to the later/latest films...?

The first books were supposed to be for a children's/teenager's audience. But I think as soon as J.K. realised she had a large adult following she started to cater for them. study
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   What's been playing in your DVD recently ?? - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 6:33 am

Pete wrote:

The first books were supposed to be for a children's/teenager's audience. But I think as soon as J.K. realised she had a large adult following she started to cater for them. study

I would agree with you in this matter! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   What's been playing in your DVD recently ?? - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 6:35 am

Pete wrote:
Pete wrote:

Shocked Blimey !!! Is that a first !!!??? Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   What's been playing in your DVD recently ?? - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 6:37 am

Pete wrote:
Pete wrote:

Shocked Blimey !!! Is that a first !!!??? Laughing Laughing

It could be! Don't get used to it!
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   What's been playing in your DVD recently ?? - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 6:39 am

Never ! I wouldn't want it any other way !! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   What's been playing in your DVD recently ?? - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 4:54 am

Are you still Pottering on then?

If so which is your favourite film so far (I know your least favourite!!)
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   What's been playing in your DVD recently ?? - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 5:05 am

Oh yeah !! I forgot !! Rolling Eyes

HARRY POTTER AND THE CHAMBER OF SECRETS---------------------The second term is upon us and more danger for Harry to overcome. This time in the shape of Tom Riddle and the Basilisk. Seeing as we're on HP7 you can probably guess the outcome. Once again very entertaining and quite faithful to the novel. 7/10
Next up The Prisoner Of Azkaban.
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   What's been playing in your DVD recently ?? - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 5:07 am

Pete wrote:
Are you still Pottering on then?

If so which is your favourite film so far (I know your least favourite!!)

It's out of the next three, maybe TPOA or OOTP. Will make my mind up when I've gone through them again.
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   What's been playing in your DVD recently ?? - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 5:10 am

Oh yeah !! I forgot !! Rolling Eyes

HARRY POTTER AND THE CHAMBER OF SECRETS---------------------The second term is upon us and more danger for Harry to overcome. This time in the shape of Tom Riddle and the Basilisk. Seeing as we're on HP7 you can probably guess the outcome. Once again very entertaining and quite faithful to the novel. 7/10
Next up The Prisoner Of Azkaban.

Blimey, speeding thru them! Are you gonna bother with HBP tho?

Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   What's been playing in your DVD recently ?? - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 7:42 am

HARRY POTTER AND THE PRISONER OF AZKABAN--------------------Year three and we see a slight darkening in the feel of the movies thanks not least to the introduction of the Dementors. And we get to see my two favourite characters for the first time, Prof. Remus Lupin (natch.) and Sirius Black. Definitely the best of the series so far and I would love a ride on the Night Bus and to own The Marauders Map!! Mischief Managed !!Very Happy 9/10
I shall drink from The Goblet of fire next.
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   What's been playing in your DVD recently ?? - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 8:00 am

After you've viewed them all you'll have to say your fave so far...
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   What's been playing in your DVD recently ?? - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 6:32 am

HARRY POTTER AND THE GOBLET OF FIRE----------Year four and probably the most action packed episode so far, what with The Quidditch World Cup, The Tri Wizzard Tournament, the resurrection of Voldemort and the first deaths of the series. Babbling Bumbling Band of Baboons Very Happy 8/10
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   What's been playing in your DVD recently ?? - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 10:14 am

STAR WARS EPISODE 1 THE PHANTOM MENACE------------Bit the bullet and purchased the Prequal Trilogy boxset. Obviously not a patch on episodes IV-VI, but I quite enjoyed this opener of the series. A bit too much chat for my liking but when things livend up it weren't too bad. Took a while to get used to Ewan Mcgregor and THAT accent and thankfully we don't get the kid ( Jake Lloyd ) Anakin Skywalker in episode II. Very Happy 6/10
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   What's been playing in your DVD recently ?? - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 1:41 pm

STAR WARS EPISODE 1 THE PHANTOM MENACE------------Bit the bullet and purchased the Prequal Trilogy boxset. Obviously not a patch on episodes IV-VI, but I quite enjoyed this opener of the series. A bit too much chat for my liking but when things livend up it weren't too bad. Took a while to get used to Ewan Mcgregor and THAT accent and thankfully we don't get the kid ( Jake Lloyd ) Anakin Skywalker in episode II. Very Happy 6/10

What happened to Harry Potter?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   What's been playing in your DVD recently ?? - Page 23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's been playing in your DVD recently ??
Page 23 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29 ... 36  Next