Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's been playing in your DVD recently ??

Go down 
+6
exact33
Frethead
Matty35
RFFB
Chrissy
laxcdn
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

What's been playing in your DVD recently ?? - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   What's been playing in your DVD recently ?? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 1:19 am

Roger H wrote:
Pete wrote:
Roger H wrote:
Are the villans for Spidey 4 Carnage and The Lizard ?? scratch

Well Carnage is just a more extreme (and annoying) version of Venom so I hope not!

I heard rumours they were going to introduce 'The Sinister Six'...

scratch But haven't they already killed off Dr Octopus and the Sandman ??? I suppose they can be miraculously be resurrected, this is comicbookland after all !! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Well you could argue that Doc Ock wasn't the real Doc Ock and Sandman could easily be recreated.

I'd love to see Spidey meet Madam Web and then join forces with the F4 to fight a combo of Mysterio and Electro..
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

Number of posts : 3032
Job/hobbies : consumption
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   What's been playing in your DVD recently ?? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 11:37 am

Now you're talking, Pete! What I'd like to see is Spiderman and Captain America on the same big screen. Hell, why not throw in a Green Hornet?! O, yeah!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   What's been playing in your DVD recently ?? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 1:31 am

We watched some 'V' from Ruth's anniversary present last night.
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Number of posts : 15230
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   What's been playing in your DVD recently ?? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 1:07 am

KISS-----Animalised Live Uncensored.........................(great to watch Eric Carr play !!!)

Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   What's been playing in your DVD recently ?? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 9:41 pm

Hey Roger, Eric Carr was the best thing that ever happened to Gene Simmons and KISS. Anyway, I understand there's "a little Florida thing" happening in yer head, so I thought you might like to see an actual mermaid. (?)

youtube]
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

Number of posts : 3056
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   What's been playing in your DVD recently ?? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 10:55 pm

What in tarnation was that Fret? That is some weird freakin freak of nature fish!!??!! Iz scared!! What a Face
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   What's been playing in your DVD recently ?? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 12:39 am

affraid affraid If that's what you find in the Ocean around Florida, I AIN'T COMING !!!! No No scared1
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   What's been playing in your DVD recently ?? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 4:14 am

DON'T GO IN THE WATER.. Shocked

And watch Jaws 1-3 Before hand. Wink
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   What's been playing in your DVD recently ?? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 8:24 am

LOL! I was actually looking on Google Earth at Lake George, the second largest lake in Florida - Okeechobee obviously has an iron grip on first place, which is inland of here, in central Florida, and this crystal clear pool formed by a spring which daily releases 72 milion gallons of water into the lake which is called Silver Glen Springs. It reaches about two hundred feet across, is wading depth around the bank, and has a thirty-nine foot deep hole in the middle. . . Anyway, I saw this thing about mermaids -- I don't know, some woman is fabricating "mermaid tails" and selling 'em -- and that lead to the crazy looking fishy-looking thing.

Well . . . JAWS was based in New England, and you'd have to be so lucky to be bitten by a Great White around Florida, that you could win the lottery, or be struck by lightning while a tornado is spinning your house in circles at 350 MPH, a hundred and fifty feet off of the ground, and Frulikowgrop picks you out of the howling gail to tenderly stow you away in the backseat of his 900,000 ton, multi-dimensional, inter-galactic, "top -of -the -line -twenty -five -years -ago" fish taco taxi, with all the bells, buttons and whistles ( twenty- five years ago). Not to say it couldn't happen, but watch out for the highly aggressive Tigers, Blacktip, and the sneaky, territorial Nurse and Sand sharks, though. I've actually hooked and drawn aboard Hammer heads before, in the river ( Halifax) across the street!!! Now, you're talking about an exceptionally hideous work of nature! Ahhh, there's nothing like watching one of those ugly-motherfXXXing sombitches struggle to breathe! O, yeah! What was the question again?
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   What's been playing in your DVD recently ?? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 10:15 am

The Brian Setzer Orchestra --------Live in Japan..........................( A severely under rated guitarist !!!! )

Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   What's been playing in your DVD recently ?? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 12:25 pm

O, yeah! Man, he can get down with the be-bop in a big way. You know, those Gretsches are just so damn easy to play, too! It's like snorting a raw oyster up your nose and swallowing it. Beautiful!
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   What's been playing in your DVD recently ?? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:22 pm

Frethead wrote:
LOL! I was actually looking on Google Earth at Lake George, the second largest lake in Florida - Okeechobee obviously has an iron grip on first place, which is inland of here, in central Florida, and this crystal clear pool formed by a spring which daily releases 72 milion gallons of water into the lake which is called Silver Glen Springs. It reaches about two hundred feet across, is wading depth around the bank, and has a thirty-nine foot deep hole in the middle. . . Anyway, I saw this thing about mermaids -- I don't know, some woman is fabricating "mermaid tails" and selling 'em -- and that lead to the crazy looking fishy-looking thing.

Well . . . JAWS was based in New England, and you'd have to be so lucky to be bitten by a Great White around Florida, that you could win the lottery, or be struck by lightning while a tornado is spinning your house in circles at 350 MPH, a hundred and fifty feet off of the ground, and Frulikowgrop picks you out of the howling gail to tenderly stow you away in the backseat of his 900,000 ton, multi-dimensional, inter-galactic, "top -of -the -line -twenty -five -years -ago" fish taco taxi, with all the bells, buttons and whistles ( twenty- five years ago). Not to say it couldn't happen, but watch out for the highly aggressive Tigers, Blacktip, and the sneaky, territorial Nurse and Sand sharks, though. I've actually hooked and drawn aboard Hammer heads before, in the river ( Halifax) across the street!!! Now, you're talking about an exceptionally hideous work of nature! Ahhh, there's nothing like watching one of those ugly-motherfXXXing sombitches struggle to breathe! O, yeah! What was the question again?

Oh that about covered it. Fret I know you fish but do you go in the water...like swimming and stuff? Last time I was in Florida a school of stingray's swam past my friends and I. Pretty neato! They wanted nothing to do with us thank GOD. That was in Naples though. I like the little Kameleons...they are so cute. :rockin out:
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   What's been playing in your DVD recently ?? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 2:43 pm

O, to be caught -up in a school of Rays has got to be one of the greatest delights to behold! That must have been other freakin' worldly, Marty! You like Chameleons? I'll tell you, there must be about fifty hundred thousand, of them, in this yard alone!!! The utter opposite of being cought -up in a school of those damn Portugeuse Man - O -Wars, I'm sure. Come to think of it, I haven't been in the water in a while . . . other than walking on the beach, since the summer of '05, when there so many, many shark bites ( all over the world; though, Daytona Beach - the World's Most Famous Beach - is the number one spot in the world for shark bites) I guess anyone would be wary or afraid, and maybe more than a little disgusted to imagine being bitten by a damn FISH!!!
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   What's been playing in your DVD recently ?? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 1:02 am

Oh yeah my sister stepped on a dead manowar on Daytona beach years ago..She was in a lot of pain. It looked a lot like this but mostly I remember it looked like bubble gum.
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   What's been playing in your DVD recently ?? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 7:03 am

Yep, that's one of 'em! Looks like Godsnot . . . purple, runny, ooey, gooey, but, DON'T STEP ON IT!!! I remember actually thinking as a kid that they were beautiful; although, it's not real hard to be grossed -out by the hundreds, albeit, thousands of those ugly bombers spread -out on the beach. 'Raaay! Like, "Let's kick the ugly blobs, and stomp on there mooshy guts!" Once you get some slime on yer feet, you can find the strength to jump up and down right in the center of 'em and let the ooze cover your feet!
Ahh, sweet stupidity. Those were the days. Aaack! Now, we have to run out into the water and rinse off, even though a sand shark has been hanging -out in about five inches of water, watching and waiting for you bunch of crazy ajoles to put some tender on those baby feet!!! banana man happy boy smokin jocolor
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   What's been playing in your DVD recently ?? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 8:57 am

Bit more 'V'...
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   What's been playing in your DVD recently ?? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 9:25 am

V is great! We Love it!!! sunny sunny jocolor king queen jocolor sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   What's been playing in your DVD recently ?? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 1:21 pm

ANAMORPH---------------Serial killer yarn with Wlliam Defoe. Started out o.k but slowly drifted into the same old pattern we've seen a hundred times before. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   What's been playing in your DVD recently ?? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 1:31 am

Roger H wrote:
ANAMORPH---------------Serial killer yarn with Wlliam Defoe. Started out o.k but slowly drifted into the same old pattern we've seen a hundred times before. Rolling Eyes

So not about a little brown Plastacine (sp) fellow then?
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   What's been playing in your DVD recently ?? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 7:17 am

Independence Day ~ I just love what Randy Quid does with his character! I burned myself out on Will Smith with DJ Sparkle and Shine and the pricey homebody, or whatever, though his wife in this is SOOPER SMOKIN' HAWWWT! Whoooo! ( name?) Who's the tall dork from the Fly? O, yeah, well, he's in this, too. Nothing personal, in fact, I thought he was "special" at one time ( for an actor), because he seemed to be "natural" and "cool" . . . to the presumed end - "naturally cool." Obviously, he was acting ( not much unlike the fXXXin' politicians these days) The kid that plays Frank the psycho bunny in Johnny Darko is in this, too. That's cool because I haven't seen him in any other film, and Johnny Darko is the schanizzle, bee-yotches!!! In fact, I'm going to spion Johnny Darko tonight, hell . . . I may even spin that movie after I mow the yard ( again)! BTW, if you have;nt seen Johhny Darko, I highly, one more time if I may, HIGHLY recommend it. The music will undoubtedly transport you to a happy place, the storyline is sublime enough to leave you second and third guessing your initial assumptions, and there is some fresh hotness to keep you on your toes. Extra-ordinary camera work!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   What's been playing in your DVD recently ?? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 7:23 am

You mean Donnie Darko right?

And I HATE Independence Day. Not only is it a cheap rip off of War of the Worlds, but it's yet another 'Woo yeah America saves the day again' type film (which is ironic considering it's directed by a German).

Apologies to our US friends but there are more countries out there than just the US! Evil or Very Mad

And breathe!
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   What's been playing in your DVD recently ?? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 7:38 am

Yeah, you got me! Donnie Darko. What's wrong with the "US is going to save the world ( again) movies?" Besides, I would think it self -defeating to come out of a movie, with such a far -reaching scope as Independence Day, comparing the effectiveness of military leadership around the globe. But, I don't know anything. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   What's been playing in your DVD recently ?? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 8:01 am

Frethead wrote:
Yeah, you got me! Donnie Darko. What's wrong with the "US is going to save the world ( again) movies?" Besides, I would think it self -defeating to come out of a movie, with such a far -reaching scope as Independence Day, comparing the effectiveness of military leadership around the globe. But, I don't know anything. Sorry.

Because as I Brit I get sick and tired of Hollywood shoving down my throat the fact that only the US can save our assess ALL THE PIGGING time and I'm sure Roger and RFFB will agree with me!
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   What's been playing in your DVD recently ?? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 8:40 am

Pete wrote:
Frethead wrote:

I'm sure Roger and RFFB will agree with me!

The term " Friendly Fire " Cracks me up !!!!! " Oooops! I've just bombed the F*** out of a British convoy, My mistake....Still friends ???" Mad Mad Mad

But don't get me on to the subject of the Iraq/ Afghanistan conflicts !! I really might upset some people, so I won't touch it !! No
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   What's been playing in your DVD recently ?? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 8:47 am

Roger H wrote:
Pete wrote:
Frethead wrote:

I'm sure Roger and RFFB will agree with me!

The term " Friendly Fire " Cracks me up !!!!! " Oooops! I've just bombed the F*** out of a British convoy, My mistake....Still friends ???" Mad Mad Mad

But don't get me on to the subject of the Iraq/ Afghanistan conflicts !! I really might upset some people, so I won't touch it !! No

Yes. I think we'll leave that subject well alone... I just get annoyed at the way Hollywood portrays the US vs the rest of the world...which is why I love Team:America... lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   What's been playing in your DVD recently ?? - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's been playing in your DVD recently ??
Page 10 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 36  Next