Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

What's been playing in your DVD recently ??

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Frethead

Number of posts : 3032
Job/hobbies : consumption
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:06 am

Chrissy wrote:
Oh God Im laughing so hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No Tommy live the dream just please don't post the video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO (cue Peter Graves voiceover) It's the riveting story of one young man's sometimes painful quest to find the ultimate hot, summer night with shaving cream and pancake syrup, starring Ron "backhair somewhere" Jeremy as our intrepid Tommy Tucker w/ Kim Hunter, and the makeup guy from that really neat but old movie, you know the one - stick with me here -with Charleston Heston as the impossibly handsome astronaut, a.k.a the poster child for absolute zero sexual attraction - like, whut the fXXX was wrong with him, anyway?! lol! lol! lol! cheer drummer taz devil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger. H

Number of posts : 15230
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:08 am

Frethead wrote:
Roger H wrote:
Frethead wrote:
Roger H wrote:
A Matter of Life and Death -- David Niven and Kim Hunter. Made in 1946, The story of a WWII pilot who cheats death, finds love and has to plea to be allowed to stay on earth to a celestial court. Mrs H loved the love story angle( slightly chickflicky !) I liked the other worldly,what happens to us next ? angle. All in all a very enjoyable Sunday afternoon, curl up on the sofa with the Mrs. movie ! (although we watched it on a Saturday evening with a glass of wine,or two ) Very Happy Very Happy

Sounds like a lot of fun. I guess Davis Niven is kind -of a chick flicky type, since you mention it. Not much different than that Shya Leboof dementoid. I guess he and o, I don't remember his name - Renaldo Leflamio, or whatever, play hide and seek with their millions in the dark together

scratch scratch cheer cheer Now that's more like a Frethead post we know and love !!! scratch scratch drunken drunken cheer cheer lol! lol! lol!

Hah-hah-haah!
I'll just go ahead and let this go, since we're all having a good time. I've actually fantasized about a long romantic night with Kim Hunter -in her ape get up. I ask you, is that wrong?! scared1 yuk na na na yummy banana man Razz Laughing Mad What a Face Laughing Mad Razz

Nothing wrong with that !! Although it's Helana Bonham Carter in the ape suit for me !!!! :drooling:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frethead

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:26 am

Roger H wrote:
Frethead wrote:
Roger H wrote:
Frethead wrote:
Roger H wrote:
A Matter of Life and Death -- David Niven and Kim Hunter. Made in 1946, The story of a WWII pilot who cheats death, finds love and has to plea to be allowed to stay on earth to a celestial court. Mrs H loved the love story angle( slightly chickflicky !) I liked the other worldly,what happens to us next ? angle. All in all a very enjoyable Sunday afternoon, curl up on the sofa with the Mrs. movie ! (although we watched it on a Saturday evening with a glass of wine,or two ) Very Happy Very Happy

Sounds like a lot of fun. I guess Davis Niven is kind -of a chick flicky type, since you mention it. Not much different than that Shya Leboof dementoid. I guess he and o, I don't remember his name - Renaldo Leflamio, or whatever, play hide and seek with their millions in the dark together

scratch scratch cheer cheer Now that's more like a Frethead post we know and love !!! scratch scratch drunken drunken cheer cheer lol! lol! lol!

Hah-hah-haah!
I'll just go ahead and let this go, since we're all having a good time. I've actually fantasized about a long romantic night with Kim Hunter -in her ape get up. I ask you, is that wrong?! scared1 yuk na na na yummy banana man Razz Laughing Mad What a Face Laughing Mad Razz

Nothing wrong with that !! Although it's Helana Bonham Carter in the ape suit for me !!!! :drooling:

Well, yeah! Most of my fantasies
( the ones that last for nine or ten hours anyway) star Salma Hayek, if you want to go all the way out there, Sir Roger! rendeer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:46 pm

Underworld - Rise Of The Lycans...

Seen better...but also seen a lot worse.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:28 am

RFFB wrote:

Try watching all three back to back, it makes more sense that way !! I wish I was a Lycan. In fact I was but I'm all Right NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW !!! taz devil taz devil Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:31 am

Roger H wrote:
RFFB wrote:

Try watching all three back to back, it makes more sense that way !! I wish I was a Lycan. In fact I was but I'm all Right NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW !!! taz devil taz devil Very Happy Very Happy

Ruth had Underworld playing on her DVD on our first date...still not seen it all the way through... Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:17 am

Pete wrote:
Roger H wrote:
RFFB wrote:

Ruth had Underworld playing on her DVD on our first date...still not seen it all the way through... Wink

Why ?? Didn't you like the movie !!?? scratch scratch Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:29 am

Roger H wrote:
Pete wrote:
Roger H wrote:
RFFB wrote:

Errr....YEAH! That was it. I didn't like the movie... Embarassed Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frethead

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:38 pm

Pete wrote:
Roger H wrote:
Pete wrote:
Roger H wrote:
RFFB wrote:

Errr....YEAH! That was it. I didn't like the movie... Embarassed Wink

Damn, I've seen some bad ones, and they were all about Vampires except Congo, but that series of clunkers takes the cake.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:30 pm

Passport to Pimlico, a 1949 British Classic comedy film made by Ealing Studios. Brilliant !! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matty35
Admin

Number of posts : 1996
Job/hobbies : Chuggin On The Low E
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:35 am

Just watched "Pride & Glory" with Ed Norton & Colin Farrell, very good thums up

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:41 pm

The Ultimate KISSOLOGY------Disc 8----The Palace of Auburn Hills, Detroit. Mi. Oct. 14 1990................(FUCKING AWESOME!!!!!!!! I do miss Eric Carr Sad Sad )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frethead

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:02 am

Eric was bad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RFFB

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:42 pm

In the last few days I have watched:
Underworld - Rise of The Lycans - ok
Hannibal Rising - better than I remembered it at the cinema
Platoon - One of my all time favs
One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest - as Platoon!!!

Now I'm about to watch The Big Lebowski - great film!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frethead

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:13 pm

I intend to watch the Wiring a Gibson DVD w/ Dean Erlewine two times tonight, and twice again tomorrow. I just finished compiling the parts for a complete electrical and hardware rebuild of the '74 Custom, when the DVD arrived this afternoon. By-bye yuck corroded, grody worn -off gold hardware from over thirty fXXXin' years ago! Hello sweet, sweet, polished nickel( and Golden Age 'buckers direct from Stew -Mac, li'l baby, baby, baby!)! Rockit, yeah.
And, sine RFFB mentioned it, I guess I'M going to have to watch Platoon again!!! HAYELL, YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:10 pm

Wow !! I'm sorry I'm not at your place !!! sounds like a fun time for all !!! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Sleep Sleep lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frethead

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:45 pm

Roger H wrote:
Wow !! I'm sorry I'm not at your place !!! sounds like a fun time for all !!! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Sleep Sleep lol! lol!

Damn, Roger! Where's that confounded bridge?!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:44 am

The Odessa File, A bit dated but a good yarn, none the less. ( 3 thums up thums up thums up out of 5)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frethead

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:23 am

O, man. This is cool!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96j4v_DNmgQ
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:49 pm

1408.............Spooky goings on with John Cusack and Samuel L Jackson. Not sure if it was a good idea to watch this on my own, in an old thatched cottage on the edge of the village, when it's pitch black outside !!! affraid affraid scared1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frethead

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:52 pm

I'm not sure what I did to find this, but, the original was a waaay cool movie, and not to mention the coolest video game I've ever seen!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1IpPpB3iWI
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:11 am

Frethead wrote:
I'm not sure what I did to find this, but, the original was a waaay cool movie, and not to mention the coolest video game I've ever seen!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1IpPpB3iWI

Oh Yes !! Looking forward to THAT !!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RFFB

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:34 pm

Batman - The Dark Knight

After careful consideration and after seeing Christian Bale in various movies I have come to the conclusion that he really is very very shit actor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:09 am

RFFB wrote:
Batman - The Dark Knight

After careful consideration and after seeing Christian Bale in various movies I have come to the conclusion that he really is very very shit actor.

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:18 am

RFFB wrote:
Batman - The Dark Knight

No way! CB a shite actor? Never! Rolling Eyes

Did you like TDK tho?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   

Back to top Go down

What's been playing in your DVD recently ??
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 36  Next