Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm in need of a good vent.........

Go down 
+5
chuck1223
RFFB
'Scope
Marty
Chrissy
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Frethead

Frethead

Number of posts : 3032
Job/hobbies : consumption
Registration date : 2009-02-17

I'm in need of a good vent......... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm in need of a good vent.........   I'm in need of a good vent......... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 9:22 am

Chrissy wrote:
Oh Adam its gets worse....Stop signs here are real signs not lights even....they are a big red sign that just says stop which you do for a sec or too then you go....There was no chance of it changing but I appreciate the story....

oh and yes to bubbles!!!!

That's when the turning of one's head through roughly three degrees of a brain-stem jiggling twitch and the changing of one's driving foot from one floor pedal to the other is considered a "full stop," and equates that which is referred to as the California Stop and Go ( when you don't quite stop before you're going again). Razz bounce rabbit Razz Laughing happy boy Razz banana man na na na
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: I'm in need of a good vent.........   I'm in need of a good vent......... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 1:59 am

Chrissy wrote:

oh and yes to bubbles!!!!

Said Michael Jackson...
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

Number of posts : 3056
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: I'm in need of a good vent.........   I'm in need of a good vent......... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 6:59 am

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: I'm in need of a good vent.........   I'm in need of a good vent......... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 7:42 am

Welcome back Pete!!!!

happy boy happy boy
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: I'm in need of a good vent.........   I'm in need of a good vent......... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 8:14 pm

I hate stupid people!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: I'm in need of a good vent.........   I'm in need of a good vent......... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 1:33 am

Chrissy wrote:

I hate people!
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: I'm in need of a good vent.........   I'm in need of a good vent......... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 7:34 am

happy boy happy boy happy boy

at least you're honest!
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: I'm in need of a good vent.........   I'm in need of a good vent......... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 10:28 am

Pete wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

I hate people!
I second that statement!!!!!!!!

Especially work 'mates' who don't pull their weight... bat kill
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Number of posts : 15230
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: I'm in need of a good vent.........   I'm in need of a good vent......... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 10:32 am

Pete wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

I hate people!

In the sensitvie words of Slipknot, PEOPLE = SHIT.................................. Nice !!! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: I'm in need of a good vent.........   I'm in need of a good vent......... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 10:50 am

Roger H wrote:
Pete wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

I hate people!

In the sensitvie words of Slipknot, PEOPLE = SHIT.................................. Nice !!! Laughing Laughing Laughing
But soooooo true.
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: I'm in need of a good vent.........   I'm in need of a good vent......... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 9:53 pm

O.K. I have a real rant to let loose...So if your not interested and I have no idea why you would be just go to the end now......

I'm a colorist and I use Redken color...I've done this a very long time....In the US you have to reduce your inventory at the end of the year to avoid taxes..I just placed a color order to replace everything and had spent over $650 which isnt even going to last 2 weeks...So today i get into work and my staff is putting my stuff away and I look and its all wrong...I call Redken to be told that 15 of the main colors I use have been taken off the market. Ok so great my whole world revolves around formulas...i make all my money from formulas which have taken years to make just perfect..So now what do I do? Did they tell me when I ordered last week hey all your main line is discontinued...No !!!!!!!!!! Do they say hey you're are going to need to reformulate everyone so make sure you have extra too work with ...No!!!! Do they tell me to let the 15 f-ing color clients I have coming in today know that I won't have their color and Ill have to start from scratch....Hell NO....

So here's my rant....I spent all f-ing day reformulating everyone which is so hard and I already had it the way they liked it..Can I tell them...No!!!They will freak out...Does this take long Yes!!! and it is nearly impossible to recreate these mixtures with the ingrediants I have..So now instead of using the formulas I have, I had to play mad scientist and try to recreate a cake with cookie ingrediants!!!!! and stay calm....My head colorist was in tears so now I have to reformulate for her....and just pray to God it works...So you take the color off and it looks good and you hope your client is happy.. and now i get to wait till the next appoinment providing i havent f-d it all up and they come back and that the color held....So now i get to look forward to doing this again Friday and Saturday and all next week and the week after that and so on....Till all of the work I have done for years is completely re-done.....I did not need this right now.....Oh and for all your KISS fans....Gene's wife's color is my formula..her hairdresser is my friend so now Im going to have a hysterical gay man calling me freaking out because Shannon's color isn't available and he has no clue what to do...So no pressure...I have nothing else better to do in life then to formulate...everything.......
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Oh and customer service....There is none!!!Were sorry there is nothing we can do....OK so transfer me to your chemist which they do and guess what hi can you tell me the basics on how to make the colors I need with the existing line...Well no we dont have that information...Oh so great I know more than you and you are supposed to help me and you dont even know how to mix the color....so there idea of help is to wave the shipping charges of the extra $400 worth of color I have to have dropped shipped to me by Friday because I need it to make the shit they took away....

Fuck you Redken!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: I'm in need of a good vent.........   I'm in need of a good vent......... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 1:34 am

Chrissy wrote:
O.K. I have a real rant to let loose...So if your not interested and I have no idea why you would be just go to the end now......

I'm a colorist and I use Redken color...I've done this a very long time....In the US you have to reduce your inventory at the end of the year to avoid taxes..I just placed a color order to replace everything and had spent over $650 which isnt even going to last 2 weeks...So today i get into work and my staff is putting my stuff away and I look and its all wrong...I call Redken to be told that 15 of the main colors I use have been taken off the market. Ok so great my whole world revolves around formulas...i make all my money from formulas which have taken years to make just perfect..So now what do I do? Did they tell me when I ordered last week hey all your main line is discontinued...No !!!!!!!!!! Do they say hey you're are going to need to reformulate everyone so make sure you have extra too work with ...No!!!! Do they tell me to let the 15 f-ing color clients I have coming in today know that I won't have their color and Ill have to start from scratch....Hell NO....

So here's my rant....I spent all f-ing day reformulating everyone which is so hard and I already had it the way they liked it..Can I tell them...No!!!They will freak out...Does this take long Yes!!! and it is nearly impossible to recreate these mixtures with the ingrediants I have..So now instead of using the formulas I have, I had to play mad scientist and try to recreate a cake with cookie ingrediants!!!!! and stay calm....My head colorist was in tears so now I have to reformulate for her....and just pray to God it works...So you take the color off and it looks good and you hope your client is happy.. and now i get to wait till the next appoinment providing i havent f-d it all up and they come back and that the color held....So now i get to look forward to doing this again Friday and Saturday and all next week and the week after that and so on....Till all of the work I have done for years is completely re-done.....I did not need this right now.....Oh and for all your KISS fans....Gene's wife's color is my formula..her hairdresser is my friend so now Im going to have a hysterical gay man calling me freaking out because Shannon's color isn't available and he has no clue what to do...So no pressure...I have nothing else better to do in life then to formulate...everything.......

Oh and customer service....There is none!!!Were sorry there is nothing we can do....OK so transfer me to your chemist which they do and guess what hi can you tell me the basics on how to make the colors I need with the existing line...Well no we dont have that information...Oh so great I know more than you and you are supposed to help me and you dont even know how to mix the color....so there idea of help is to wave the shipping charges of the extra $400 worth of color I have to have dropped shipped to me by Friday because I need it to make the shit they took away....

Fuck you Redken!!!!!

Now that's a rant!

Didn't actually read it mind but it looks impressive!
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: I'm in need of a good vent.........   I'm in need of a good vent......... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 5:50 am

Well I did read it and that really sucks...

You'd have thought they'd have, at least, let their clients know they were going to discontinue the range in advance so you could have worked out diff formulas over time rather than in one go. I know how much time, effort & care you have put into your work and for them to go and fuck it up is just hassle you could do without.

group hug
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: I'm in need of a good vent.........   I'm in need of a good vent......... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 1:28 pm

Colorist !!??? scratch Do you mean Colourist ??....................What's that then ?? Someone who works with Crayons ??? scratch scratch cheesin'
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: I'm in need of a good vent.........   I'm in need of a good vent......... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 8:02 pm

Yes Roger I'm a tech for Crayola......
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: I'm in need of a good vent.........   I'm in need of a good vent......... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 12:15 am

Chrissy wrote:

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: I'm in need of a good vent.........   I'm in need of a good vent......... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 1:28 am

Chrissy wrote:

Figures.
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: I'm in need of a good vent.........   I'm in need of a good vent......... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 8:36 am

I wish it was that easy...At least when Crayola discontinues a color my world doesn't come to a grinding halt!!!!!...I am so tired of formulas...my head hurts.....I need a vacation....
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

PostSubject: Re: I'm in need of a good vent.........   I'm in need of a good vent......... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 8:54 am

Chrissy wrote:
I wish it was that easy...At least when Crayola discontinues a color my world doesn't come to a grinding halt!!!!!...I am so tired of formulas...my head hurts.....I need a vacation....

Just wait until you turn forty!
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: I'm in need of a good vent.........   I'm in need of a good vent......... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 9:24 am

Fret.........you......................$#@&***(2!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

Number of posts : 3056
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: I'm in need of a good vent.........   I'm in need of a good vent......... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 11:12 am

Chrissy wrote:

Fuck you Redken!!!!!

Shame on REDKEN!!! That is bad business. Ooh let us know how it goes.

I'd hate that pressure of Fuggin up Mrs Kiss's hairs. Yikes!! Good luck Chrissy No group hug
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

PostSubject: Re: I'm in need of a good vent.........   I'm in need of a good vent......... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 11:20 am

Damn, Chrissy! That's crazy! I read some other crazy shit yesterday that you might be interested in, too! Max Factor is going to stop selling it's products in the US???
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: I'm in need of a good vent.........   I'm in need of a good vent......... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 12:30 pm

Roger said something in his 'Jan 2010' thread that reminded me of something I really hate.

Employers who treat you like a commodity...a workthing...not a person. Fuckin HATE them.

No consideration for the fact that you are a person with a life outside work, with problems you may have to deal with.

No they think they own you. They think you should be 100% there's. Fuck 'em.

All in all you're just a... another brick in the wall.
To them anyway.
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: I'm in need of a good vent.........   I'm in need of a good vent......... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 10:17 am

RFFB wrote:
Roger said something in his 'Jan 2010' thread that reminded me of something I really hate.

Employers who treat you like a commodity...a workthing...not a person. Fuckin HATE them.

No consideration for the fact that you are a person with a life outside work, with problems you may have to deal with.

No they think they own you. They think you should be 100% there's. Fuck 'em.

All in all you're just a... another brick in the wall.
To them anyway.

As is often said on another forum, WORD BRO !!
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: I'm in need of a good vent.........   I'm in need of a good vent......... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 10:38 am

Don't you love it how everyone decides that everything you do is wrong and there is someone who can do it better....Then get your ass in the car and come over and show me the miracle......or shut the heck up......Its my own fault...why do I even bother answering the phone.....I should just record a message saying..Hi Can't come to the phone right now...barely able to keep the kids alive and talk at the same time..Leave your advice at the tone.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm in need of a good vent.........   I'm in need of a good vent......... - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm in need of a good vent.........
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next