Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!
 
HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Some GOOD news!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RFFB

avatar

Number of posts : 6436
Age : 104
Location : Anywhere but where I am!
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Some GOOD news!   Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:16 am

Well after 3 years of Chrissy being my girlfriend I decided it was time to upgrade her status...to Fiancee!

And, as you can see from the below pic...she said YES!!!
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy (there aren't enough smileys in the world to show how happy I am so I'll leave it those 14!!)


p.s. - I'm the white one in the pic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger. H

avatar

Number of posts : 15230
Age : 57
Location : The Cave Of Goodies.
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Some GOOD news!   Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:21 pm

Very Happy Awwwww!!!!! Congratulations you two, we wish you all the luck and happiness you deserve. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Be sure to give us plenty of notice so we can get to an L.A. wedding !!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete

avatar

Number of posts : 19317
Age : 43
Location : Desolation Boulevard..
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Some GOOD news!   Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:00 am

Roger. H wrote:
Very Happy Awwwww!!!!! Congratulations you two, we wish you all the luck and happiness you deserve. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Be sure to give us plenty of notice so we can get to an L.A. wedding !!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Agreed. Made up for you both!



I wish you a life time of happiness!


Ps. Is that a Black Diamond ring? Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RFFB

avatar

Number of posts : 6436
Age : 104
Location : Anywhere but where I am!
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Some GOOD news!   Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:45 am

THANK YOU!!!!

I am just a weeeeee bit happy right now!!!

Right now we haven't decided where this wedding will take place but there is a possibility it will happen in Scotland! No decisions have been made but we will keep you up to date.

And thats a purple amethythst (sp!) with small diamonds around it and part way down the band. Brought to me from LA in TOP SECRET by the jewelery store owners niece! Chrissy told me she had seen the ring she wanted but knew nothing about me having got it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete

avatar

Number of posts : 19317
Age : 43
Location : Desolation Boulevard..
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Some GOOD news!   Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:05 am

RFFB wrote:
THANK YOU!!!!

I am just a weeeeee bit happy right now!!!

Right now we haven't decided where this wedding will take place but there is a possibility it will happen in Scotland! No decisions have been made but we will keep you up to date.

And thats a purple amethythst (sp!) with small diamonds around it and part way down the band. Brought to me from LA in TOP SECRET by the jewelery store owners niece! Chrissy told me she had seen the ring she wanted but knew nothing about me having got it!


oooh.. Scotchland. Nice. Keep us posted for a date then! Best keep in shape so I can get in my suit!

PS. I actually did something that worked out! Wink cheesin' group hug


Here's to you folks! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RFFB

avatar

Number of posts : 6436
Age : 104
Location : Anywhere but where I am!
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Some GOOD news!   Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:32 am

Pete wrote:
RFFB wrote:
THANK YOU!!!!

I am just a weeeeee bit happy right now!!!

Right now we haven't decided where this wedding will take place but there is a possibility it will happen in Scotland! No decisions have been made but we will keep you up to date.

And thats a purple amethythst (sp!) with small diamonds around it and part way down the band. Brought to me from LA in TOP SECRET by the jewelery store owners niece! Chrissy told me she had seen the ring she wanted but knew nothing about me having got it!


oooh.. Scotchland. Nice. Keep us posted for a date then! Best keep in shape so I can get in my suit!

PS. I actually did something that worked out!
Wink cheesin' group hug


Here's to you folks! cheers
Yes. YES, you DID!!!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
******************************

Well, today I have to send Chrissy home into the lions den. I'm hoping I'm sending her home with a big smile but both our hearts are also that bit sadder and heavy due to the earlier events.

This has been one hell of a rollercoaster week and if her mom hadn't told me to stick to my plans I'd have probably bottled it. But we are both so happy I didn't and now we move forwards into, what we hope, will be a long and very happy life. If it's even half as good as our trips to see each other then I'll take that!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete

avatar

Number of posts : 19317
Age : 43
Location : Desolation Boulevard..
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Some GOOD news!   Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:35 am

RFFB wrote:
Pete wrote:
RFFB wrote:
THANK YOU!!!!

I am just a weeeeee bit happy right now!!!

Right now we haven't decided where this wedding will take place but there is a possibility it will happen in Scotland! No decisions have been made but we will keep you up to date.

And thats a purple amethythst (sp!) with small diamonds around it and part way down the band. Brought to me from LA in TOP SECRET by the jewelery store owners niece! Chrissy told me she had seen the ring she wanted but knew nothing about me having got it!


oooh.. Scotchland. Nice. Keep us posted for a date then! Best keep in shape so I can get in my suit!

PS. I actually did something that worked out!
Wink cheesin' group hug


Here's to you folks! cheers
Yes. YES, you DID!!!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
******************************

Well, today I have to send Chrissy home into the lions den. I'm hoping I'm sending her home with a big smile but both our hearts are also that bit sadder and heavy due to the earlier events.

This has been one hell of a rollercoaster week and if her mom hadn't told me to stick to my plans I'd have probably bottled it. But we are both so happy I didn't and now we move forwards into, what we hope, will be a long and very happy life. If it's even half as good as our trips to see each other then I'll take that!!!


My thoughts and prayers are with Chrissy for a safe trip back into an unpleasant situation. Still it won't be long before you're living in LA (la) land!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger. H

avatar

Number of posts : 15230
Age : 57
Location : The Cave Of Goodies.
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Some GOOD news!   Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:45 am

RFFB wrote:
THANK YOU!!!!

I am just a weeeeee bit happy right now!!!

Right now we haven't decided where this wedding will take place but there is a possibility it will happen in Scotland! No decisions have been made but we will keep you up to date.

And thats a purple amethythst (sp!) with small diamonds around it and part way down the band. Brought to me from LA in TOP SECRET by the jewelery store owners niece! Chrissy told me she had seen the ring she wanted but knew nothing about me having got it!

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked NO !!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to go to L.A !!!!!!!!! Don't we have a say in this !!!???? cheesin'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger. H

avatar

Number of posts : 15230
Age : 57
Location : The Cave Of Goodies.
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Some GOOD news!   Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:47 am

Pete wrote:


My thoughts and prayers are with Chrissy for a safe trip back into an unpleasant situation. Still it won't be long before you're living in LA (la) land!

Seconded. group hug
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete

avatar

Number of posts : 19317
Age : 43
Location : Desolation Boulevard..
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Some GOOD news!   Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:57 am

Roger. H wrote:
RFFB wrote:
THANK YOU!!!!

I am just a weeeeee bit happy right now!!!

Right now we haven't decided where this wedding will take place but there is a possibility it will happen in Scotland! No decisions have been made but we will keep you up to date.

And thats a purple amethythst (sp!) with small diamonds around it and part way down the band. Brought to me from LA in TOP SECRET by the jewelery store owners niece! Chrissy told me she had seen the ring she wanted but knew nothing about me having got it!

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked NO !!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to go to L.A !!!!!!!!! Don't we have a say in this !!!???? cheesin'


Well...2014 is my 40th year on this here planet. As my birthday is 2nd January I doubt very much I'll be able to afford anything right about then sooooooo...if Adam & Chrissy get wed in the Summer perhaps I could celebrate my 40th on the West Coast of the USA whilst helping Chradam celebrate their nuptials?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger. H

avatar

Number of posts : 15230
Age : 57
Location : The Cave Of Goodies.
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Some GOOD news!   Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:00 am

Pete wrote:
Roger. H wrote:
RFFB wrote:
THANK YOU!!!!

I am just a weeeeee bit happy right now!!!

Right now we haven't decided where this wedding will take place but there is a possibility it will happen in Scotland! No decisions have been made but we will keep you up to date.

And thats a purple amethythst (sp!) with small diamonds around it and part way down the band. Brought to me from LA in TOP SECRET by the jewelery store owners niece! Chrissy told me she had seen the ring she wanted but knew nothing about me having got it!

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked NO !!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to go to L.A !!!!!!!!! Don't we have a say in this !!!???? cheesin'


Well...2014 is my 40th year on this here planet. As my birthday is 2nd January I doubt very much I'll be able to afford anything right about then sooooooo...if Adam & Chrissy get wed in the Summer perhaps I could celebrate my 40th on the West Coast of the USA whilst helping Chradam celebrate their nuptials?

There you go, sorted then !! Very Happy Very Happy
Don't lke the "Chradam" moniker, sounds like a make of cheese !!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete

avatar

Number of posts : 19317
Age : 43
Location : Desolation Boulevard..
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Some GOOD news!   Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:34 am

Roger. H wrote:
Pete wrote:
Roger. H wrote:
RFFB wrote:
THANK YOU!!!!

I am just a weeeeee bit happy right now!!!

Right now we haven't decided where this wedding will take place but there is a possibility it will happen in Scotland! No decisions have been made but we will keep you up to date.

And thats a purple amethythst (sp!) with small diamonds around it and part way down the band. Brought to me from LA in TOP SECRET by the jewelery store owners niece! Chrissy told me she had seen the ring she wanted but knew nothing about me having got it!

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked NO !!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to go to L.A !!!!!!!!! Don't we have a say in this !!!???? cheesin'


Well...2014 is my 40th year on this here planet. As my birthday is 2nd January I doubt very much I'll be able to afford anything right about then sooooooo...if Adam & Chrissy get wed in the Summer perhaps I could celebrate my 40th on the West Coast of the USA whilst helping Chradam celebrate their nuptials?

There you go, sorted then !! Very Happy Very Happy
Don't lke the "Chradam" moniker, sounds like a make of cheese !!

Adissy?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger. H

avatar

Number of posts : 15230
Age : 57
Location : The Cave Of Goodies.
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Some GOOD news!   Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:04 am

Pete wrote:


Adissy?

Nope, sounds like a brand of sportswear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete

avatar

Number of posts : 19317
Age : 43
Location : Desolation Boulevard..
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Some GOOD news!   Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:11 am

Roger. H wrote:
Pete wrote:


Adissy?

Nope, sounds like a brand of sportswear.

That's what I thought too!

Hmmm.. scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger. H

avatar

Number of posts : 15230
Age : 57
Location : The Cave Of Goodies.
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Some GOOD news!   Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:45 am

Can't come up with a name for them but I think they should call their house Bear Valley.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete

avatar

Number of posts : 19317
Age : 43
Location : Desolation Boulevard..
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Some GOOD news!   Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:52 am

Roger. H wrote:
Can't come up with a name for them but I think they should call their house Bear Valley.

happy boy happy boy happy boy happy boy happy boy thums up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RFFB

avatar

Number of posts : 6436
Age : 104
Location : Anywhere but where I am!
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Some GOOD news!   Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:56 am

Bear Valley!!! I like that!!!... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Never did buy into all this J Lo / Su Bo and all the rest crap. Loved it when during some interview the dumb ass interviewer asked if he could call her Su Bo and she said 'No!, my names Susan!!'...stick it to 'em!

So, I'll be happy with Chrissy & Adam! And that way round cos I know my place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete

avatar

Number of posts : 19317
Age : 43
Location : Desolation Boulevard..
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Some GOOD news!   Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:56 pm

RFFB wrote:
Bear Valley!!! I like that!!!... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Never did buy into all this J Lo / Su Bo and all the rest crap. Loved it when during some interview the dumb ass interviewer asked if he could call her Su Bo and she said 'No!, my names Susan!!'...stick it to 'em!

So, I'll be happy with Chrissy & Adam! And that way round cos I know my place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Wink

That's it!! C&A!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chrissy

avatar

Number of posts : 9677
Age : 47
Location : Burbank, California
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Some GOOD news!   Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:42 am

RFFB wrote:
Well after 3 years of Chrissy being my girlfriend I decided it was time to upgrade her status...to Fiancee!

And, as you can see from the below pic...she said YES!!!
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy (there aren't enough smileys in the world to show how happy I am so I'll leave it those 14!!)


p.s. - I'm the white one in the pic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I can't find the words yet to describe how happy I feel. To look down and see that gorgeous ring its just an amazing feeling. I feel so blessed that my best friend wants to spend the rest of his life with me. Doesnt get any better than that...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rev

avatar

Number of posts : 1621
Age : 51
Location : T-Town, Okies
Job/hobbies : Maker of Metal
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Some GOOD news!   Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:47 am

How awsome is that? Major congratulations to you both! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RFFB

avatar

Number of posts : 6436
Age : 104
Location : Anywhere but where I am!
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Some GOOD news!   Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:24 am

Rev wrote:
How awsome is that? Major congratulations to you both! Very Happy
VERY!! Is the answer!!!!

Thank you...it's amazing who you can meet on a music forum!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RFFB

avatar

Number of posts : 6436
Age : 104
Location : Anywhere but where I am!
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Some GOOD news!   Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:31 am

Chrissy wrote:
I can't find the words yet to describe how happy I feel. To look down and see that gorgeous ring is just an amazing feeling. I feel so blessed that my best friend wants to spend the rest of his life with me. Doesnt get any better than that...
WHAT!!! Is that what it means? I only found it at the bottom of a Lucky bag and thought you might like it!!!!!!... lol!

And here is what you can find in said Lucky bag!!!


Oh, ok...I admit it. It didn't come from a Lucky bag! Shipped all the way from LA (from the jewelery store right beside Chrissy's salon infact!) to me, just to go back to LA!

The irony!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chrissy

avatar

Number of posts : 9677
Age : 47
Location : Burbank, California
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Some GOOD news!   Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:03 am

its a homing device. it will bring me back to you and the finally you to me permanently. I love this ring!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RFFB

avatar

Number of posts : 6436
Age : 104
Location : Anywhere but where I am!
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Some GOOD news!   Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:26 am

Chrissy wrote:
its a homing device. it will bring me back to you and then finally you to me permanently. I love this ring!!!!!!
It does suit you so well.

It is you... Very Happy I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete

avatar

Number of posts : 19317
Age : 43
Location : Desolation Boulevard..
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Some GOOD news!   Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:19 am

Gotta say. That is a lovely ring!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Some GOOD news!   

Back to top Go down
 
Some GOOD news!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Lots of GOOD news lately!!
» Armageddon... good news...
» Good Friday
» Newsboys - Glorious (with Tait on vocals)
» Disciple news.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Full Metal Forum :: The Topics :: Anything Goes / Whats On Your Mind-
Jump to: