Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm in need of a good vent.........

Go down 
+5
chuck1223
RFFB
'Scope
Marty
Chrissy
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Marty

Marty

Number of posts : 3056
Registration date : 2009-01-16

I'm in need of a good vent......... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm in need of a good vent.........   I'm in need of a good vent......... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 11:22 am

laxcdn wrote:
bitching (venting) is what you women do best:) (ducks and runs for cover)

Do you really think so? Aw come on Mike? i dont kno Oh wait you are running for cover right now...and you can't hear me are u listening
Back to top Go down
laxcdn

laxcdn

Number of posts : 1218
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: I'm in need of a good vent.........   I'm in need of a good vent......... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 8:13 am

No I don't, everyone needs to vent and let out the stress. Vent away anyone, we are here to listen.
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

PostSubject: Re: I'm in need of a good vent.........   I'm in need of a good vent......... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 1:07 pm

venting makes me feel sorta guilty. Embarassed I guess it's suppose to be healthy though. i dont kno
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Number of posts : 15230
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: I'm in need of a good vent.........   I'm in need of a good vent......... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 4:59 am

It's a sad day when " Meet and Greets " take precedence over over the waiting public so that the show starts late. Mad
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: I'm in need of a good vent.........   I'm in need of a good vent......... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 6:50 am

Roger H wrote:
It's a sad day when " Meet and Greets " take precedence over over the waiting public so that the show starts late. Mad

It's also a sad day when you realise that your glad you didn't make the trek to London to see one of your heroes... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: I'm in need of a good vent.........   I'm in need of a good vent......... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 9:20 am

Pete wrote:
Roger H wrote:

It's also a sad day when you realise that your glad you didn't make the trek to London to see one of your heroes... Crying or Very sad

Sad Yeah, not one of his finest moments, but I did have a great laugh in O'neills before hand and while we we waiting for Ace to make an appearance with Skinnymartin and No. 1 son, Nick Smith, Billy Coxon, Sir Dan, Spooky, FJ, Niteworker, Glammy Dave, Frehley 75, Fraser, Largebloke, Wally and Jugs, et al. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: I'm in need of a good vent.........   I'm in need of a good vent......... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 10:05 am

I have to say I agree...and I did the M&G!!!

Would have prefered a full set...and to add insult to injury...

...after 17 years of waiting to get ALIVE fully signed I did...but the twat went and signed completly over Peter Criss's signature...one of only 3 I have personally gained... :head case:

what was one of my fav signed pieces is now utterly fucked... burst into flames taz devil
Ace... you fucking full on TWOT!!!!!!!

Take your fucking shades off.... Rolling Eyes

Pissed off beyond belief... Sad

Seriously...inconsoleable...gutted.

But at least he was friendly!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

Number of posts : 3032
Job/hobbies : consumption
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: I'm in need of a good vent.........   I'm in need of a good vent......... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 2:31 pm

Wow, man. That sucks. What a cock.
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: I'm in need of a good vent.........   I'm in need of a good vent......... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 4:00 am

Roger H wrote:
Pete wrote:
Roger H wrote:

Sad Yeah, not one of his finest moments, but I did have a great laugh in O'neills before hand and while we we waiting for Ace to make an appearance with Skinnymartin and No. 1 son, Nick Smith, Billy Coxon, Sir Dan, Spooky, FJ, Niteworker, Glammy Dave, Frehley 75, Fraser, Largebloke, Wally and Jugs, et al. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

After a day to think about things, I have to disagree with myself !!! O.K. It pissed me off having to wait but looking back it was ACE, playing a storming set albeit a shortend one. And 70 minutes of ACE live is better than none !! Very Happy Very Happy
Will I make the effort if he comes back again ?? OF COURSE I F***ING WILL !!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: I'm in need of a good vent.........   I'm in need of a good vent......... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 8:03 am

Roger H wrote:

After a day to think about things, I have to disagree with myself !!! O.K. It pissed me off having to wait but looking back it was ACE, playing a storming set albeit a shortend one. And 70 minutes of ACE live is better than none !! Very Happy Very Happy
Will I make the effort if he comes back again ?? OF COURSE I F***ING WILL !!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Still, his tour manager really should have sorted things out better. It's not like they wouldnt know the figures for the M&G before hand and it isn't, or shouldnt(!), be that hard to get to the venue in time to do the M&G and the full show. Not complaining about the show itself, other than being 4 songs short...no way, it was cracking!

But why so unorganised? After we were told to be at the meet point by 8pm to be taken in. If that had been kept to the show wouldn't have had to be shortened. And like yourself, should he come back I'll certainly be there...!
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: I'm in need of a good vent.........   I'm in need of a good vent......... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 8:26 am

Frethead wrote:
Certainly does...

I can't even look at the album cover without throwing it across the room!!!! It had some of the best KISS autographs I had also. It was going to become one of my prized possessions...was gonna get it professionally framed...the lot. Right now it's lying on the floor in the corner of the room totally unloved!!!!!

Anybody got a hotline to Peter Criss...? Cos now I need him to sign it...again! Tho it won't be the same cos it is actually fucked up now already...

Did I say I'm gutted?
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

PostSubject: Re: I'm in need of a good vent.........   I'm in need of a good vent......... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 3:59 pm

RFFB wrote:
Frethead wrote:
Certainly does...

I can't even look at the album cover without throwing it across the room!!!! It had some of the best KISS autographs I had also. It was going to become one of my prized possessions...was gonna get it professionally framed...the lot. Right now it's lying on the floor in the corner of the room totally unloved!!!!!

Anybody got a hotline to Peter Criss...? Cos now I need him to sign it...again! Tho it won't be the same cos it is actually fucked up now already...

Did I say I'm gutted?

group hug Adam Sorry you are bummin over this.

What is gutted? Does that mean you are sick over it??
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: I'm in need of a good vent.........   I'm in need of a good vent......... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:32 am

Marty wrote:

TOTALLY pissed off and disappointed beyond belief...that would sum up 'gutted'!!!

Which I have to say is better than your use of 'bummin'...cos that really means something completely different over here!!!!!

Can I just say, for the English contigent on here, I am not not 'bummin'!!!! No...I'm not!!!!

lol!
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

PostSubject: Re: I'm in need of a good vent.........   I'm in need of a good vent......... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 11:13 am

RFFB wrote:
Marty wrote:

TOTALLY pissed off and disappointed beyond belief...that would sum up 'gutted'!!!

Which I have to say is better than your use of 'bummin'...cos that really means something completely different over here!!!!!

Can I just say, for the English contigent on here, I am not not 'bummin'!!!! No...I'm not!!!!

lol!

lol! slang is a tricky thing.
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

PostSubject: Re: I'm in need of a good vent.........   I'm in need of a good vent......... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 1:53 pm

The neighbor kid and his dirt bike..

HELP!!!! Sad idiot2 idiot1 :you fool:

Up and down the F****N street day after day!! Night after night!! :stfu: no your wrong
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: I'm in need of a good vent.........   I'm in need of a good vent......... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 8:04 pm

Oh Marty has it come to this.? I always knew I wasn't a teen any more when they made all my favorite music into a best hits albums....My poor 36 year old brother just hit this maturity milestone. Complaining about the street light being too bright and the neighbor kids playing their music too loud...This from a kid who used to blow up the neighbors trash cans with m80's........

Try to be calm and cool and ignore him all day and then at night calmly go out there and tell him if he keeps you up at night any more you're going to shoot out his tires with a bb gun...Works most times....
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

PostSubject: Re: I'm in need of a good vent.........   I'm in need of a good vent......... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 10:35 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol! Oh Chrissy it has come to this.. When I was young I couldn't wait for the boys to come down the street with their Dirt Bikes... :hello sexy:
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: I'm in need of a good vent.........   I'm in need of a good vent......... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 3:58 am

I do sympathise Marty, those bloomin' sheep and cows in the fields next door to us are so noisey in the mornings !!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: I'm in need of a good vent.........   I'm in need of a good vent......... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 7:48 am

Roger H wrote:
I do sympathise Marty, those bloomin' sheep and cows in the fields next door to us are so noisey in the mornings !!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Roger same advice like I gave to Marty.....Be cool during the day but when night comes........................lol
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

PostSubject: Re: I'm in need of a good vent.........   I'm in need of a good vent......... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 12:31 pm

Chrissy wrote:
Roger H wrote:

Roger same advice like I gave to Marty.....Be cool during the day but when night comes........................lol

Chrissy,I need more than a bb gun!! kill Ooops It's unusually quiet today...The neighbors dog isn't even barking scratch sunny cheer

Yeah right Roger them sheep & cows are out of control Rolling Eyes .. Roosters ..now they can be annoying. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: I'm in need of a good vent.........   I'm in need of a good vent......... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 8:28 pm

I now know I have hit max tired and I need a vacation bad!!!!!

I sat at a stop sign for over a minute tonight waiting for it to change......Lord help me!

Uncle..thats it.....throw in the towel..RFFB get that bath water runnin....
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

PostSubject: Re: I'm in need of a good vent.........   I'm in need of a good vent......... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 1:32 am

Chrissy wrote:

Hook her up Bro ...she so deserves it!!! I love you I love you cheers
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: I'm in need of a good vent.........   I'm in need of a good vent......... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 3:56 am

Chrissy wrote:
I now know I have hit max tired and I need a vacation bad!!!!!

I sat at a stop sign for over a minute tonight waiting for it to change......Lord help me!

Ha ha!!! Stop signs in North America!!!! Me n a mate were in the US/Canada (KISS '96), this happened in Canada. We just didnt get these stop signs as they just didnt change colour like traffic lights do...we got fed up of sitting at them and just gave up. Well, Sunday morning around 8am driving out of Montreal and we are confronted by one of these bewildering 'red lights that don't change' thingys. So, we basically drove threw it, slowly, its wasnt as if if we just sped through...and what is the next thing we see? The red n blue lights of a cop car!!!!!!

We get pulled over and the bastards give my mate a ticket! We explained that we were from the UK and they don't have these over here and we just didnt undertstand what the hell they were about as they don't change colour but his reply was 'well you know a red light means stop and you didnt stop!' to which we both replied 'but it's 8am in the morning and we could see there was no other traffic on the road!!!!!'...to which he just replied 'redlight means stop' and gave us the ticket!!!!! What a bastard!!!!! Can't recall what the fine was $80 -$120 Canadian dollars only £26 - £40 but that wasn't the point!!!!!!!

Coppers... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: I'm in need of a good vent.........   I'm in need of a good vent......... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 4:04 am

Marty wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

Hook her up Bro ...she so deserves it!!! I love you I love you cheers
Just give me a time and place!!!!!! And would madam desire any bubbles in said bath or fragranced oils perhaps?...or even :hello sexy: ...!

And yes, Marty, she certainly does...
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: I'm in need of a good vent.........   I'm in need of a good vent......... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 8:22 am

Oh Adam its gets worse....Stop signs here are real signs not lights even....they are a big red sign that just says stop which you do for a sec or too then you go....There was no chance of it changing but I appreciate the story....

oh and yes to bubbles!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm in need of a good vent.........   I'm in need of a good vent......... - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm in need of a good vent.........
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next