Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm in need of a good vent.........

Go down 
+5
chuck1223
RFFB
'Scope
Marty
Chrissy
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

I'm in need of a good vent......... Empty
PostSubject: I'm in need of a good vent.........   I'm in need of a good vent......... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 8:20 pm

Ok so here is the place to let it go....Had a bad day explain why and just list the shite that bothers you.........

Things that bugged me today.........My 2 year olds tooth paste mural on the bathroom mirror.,, being up since 2 am with a stomach ache....,
the cost of mailing anything.....running out of tea....running out of gas in my car...all my freakin clients being late.....all my freakin employees being stupid and those idiots that already have their Christmas shopping done....burning my fingers on my irons....slicing one open with a razor...my hair looking like a tumble weed and Chritmas music......ahhhh my blood sugar is too high my iron is too low.....and i feel like poop on the grass. and tomorrow Saturday which means i'll be working all day...........whah!
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

Number of posts : 3056
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: I'm in need of a good vent.........   I'm in need of a good vent......... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 10:49 am

Chrissy I'm sorry you had a rotten day. group hug Hope today is better for you. We are here for you!!
Back to top Go down
'Scope

'Scope

Number of posts : 887

PostSubject: Re: I'm in need of a good vent.........   I'm in need of a good vent......... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 3:27 pm

Whats so bad about that?? Sounds like just another day.....

'Scope
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: I'm in need of a good vent.........   I'm in need of a good vent......... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 3:31 pm

Uh-oh...

sounds like you need a hug... group hug
Back to top Go down
chuck1223
Admin
chuck1223

Number of posts : 96
Job/hobbies : forum lurker
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: I'm in need of a good vent.........   I'm in need of a good vent......... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 4:29 pm

Group hug for Chrissy...sorry about your day lady !!!! group hug
Back to top Go down
http://robbintribute.8forum.info
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: I'm in need of a good vent.........   I'm in need of a good vent......... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 7:34 am

ok while I appreciate the love and sympathy thats not the point....Misery likes company so this thread was for everyone to vent not just me!!!!!!!!!!!..........

but i love you guys just the same xxxxxx now vent dammit!
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

PostSubject: Re: I'm in need of a good vent.........   I'm in need of a good vent......... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 9:32 am

Good idea Idea we could all use a good venting now and then. I'm sure I'll be back!!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: I'm in need of a good vent.........   I'm in need of a good vent......... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 10:34 am

Sorry. Got nowt to currently vent about..
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

PostSubject: Re: I'm in need of a good vent.........   I'm in need of a good vent......... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 4:42 pm

I got all my venting or more accurately depression out last week, thanks to a certain someone for listening to me and cheering me up cheers group hug thums up Depression blows!!!! :evil pissed:
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: I'm in need of a good vent.........   I'm in need of a good vent......... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 5:58 am

Can I please kill BayKiss? kill
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: I'm in need of a good vent.........   I'm in need of a good vent......... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 7:20 am

Pete wrote:
YES!!!!!!!
lol!
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Number of posts : 15230
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: I'm in need of a good vent.........   I'm in need of a good vent......... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 7:22 am

Pete wrote:

Rolling Eyes Now what's he said/done??? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: I'm in need of a good vent.........   I'm in need of a good vent......... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 7:28 am

Roger H wrote:
Pete wrote:

Rolling Eyes Now what's he said/done??? Rolling Eyes

Nothing really. He's just a WUM.
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: I'm in need of a good vent.........   I'm in need of a good vent......... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 7:43 am

O.K. Pete......Question #1
What or who is baykiss?

Question #2
What or who is a wum?
Back to top Go down
laxcdn

laxcdn

Number of posts : 1218
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: I'm in need of a good vent.........   I'm in need of a good vent......... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 7:47 am

One, I got paged at 4:44 two I had to come to work then and 3 there are no hot chicks in our area:)
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: I'm in need of a good vent.........   I'm in need of a good vent......... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 8:04 am

Chrissy wrote:
O.K. Pete......Question #1
What or who is baykiss?
- An incredibly annoying member of Kissinuk

Chrissy wrote:
Question #2
What or who is a wum?
- Wind Up Merchant. We don't have any on here.
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: I'm in need of a good vent.........   I'm in need of a good vent......... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 8:36 am

ahhhhhhh..I see....Sounds like there are a lot on the KISS UK site....wonder why?
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: I'm in need of a good vent.........   I'm in need of a good vent......... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 8:39 am

Chrissy wrote:
ahhhhhhh..I see....Sounds like there are a lot on the KISS UK site....wonder why?

There's a few. Not too many really but a few. The bigger your membership the more likely you are to pick up some WUM's on the way...
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: I'm in need of a good vent.........   I'm in need of a good vent......... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:11 am

Pete wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

There's a few. Not too many really but a few. The bigger your membership the more likely you are to pick up some WUM's on the way...
Along with a few numpty's...of which there is a growing amount hence my lack of contributions of late.

Just...can't...be...arsed... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

Number of posts : 3032
Job/hobbies : consumption
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: I'm in need of a good vent.........   I'm in need of a good vent......... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 11:03 am

I thought this might provide some help to those in need of a good venting of pent-up frustration. Watch very closely the recoil of the pistol.

Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

PostSubject: Re: I'm in need of a good vent.........   I'm in need of a good vent......... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 5:16 pm

I've been seeing the Doctor for back issues. Disc related problems from my neck and lower back. after 10 minutes of shopping I could barely stand. Anyway I saw a chair I need to sit or I felt like my Back was going to snap..... I sat down and of all things it was a heated back and shoulder massage chair. It's was so perfect. I bought it and now I am sitting in it. cheer I love my new chair. Sleep Good night!
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: I'm in need of a good vent.........   I'm in need of a good vent......... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 6:07 pm

Marty wrote:
I've been seeing the Doctor for back issues. Disc related problems from my neck and lower back. after 10 minutes of shopping I could barely stand. Anyway I saw a chair I need to sit or I felt like my Back was going to snap..... I sat down and of all things it was a heated back and shoulder massage chair. It's was so perfect. I bought it and now I am sitting in it. cheer I love my new chair. Sleep Good night!

Good girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So sorry you are still having those problems.....but so very happy you bought that heated chair...You deserve it and you enjoy it......You take of yourself......
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

PostSubject: Re: I'm in need of a good vent.........   I'm in need of a good vent......... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 6:25 pm

group hug Thank you... I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: I'm in need of a good vent.........   I'm in need of a good vent......... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 4:37 am

RFFB wrote:
Pete wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

Along with a few numpty's...of which there is a growing amount hence my lack of contributions of late.

Has it not improved recently?
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: I'm in need of a good vent.........   I'm in need of a good vent......... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 5:35 am

Pete wrote:
RFFB wrote:

Has it not improved recently?
Hmm...interesting question!

To a degree, I have to say, yes. The bickering does seem to have calmed down but it's the constant, relentless criticism about the same things by the same people over & over...make your point and move on!

I've been as critical as anyone but as I've made my opinion known, I don't feel the need at every mention of any specific member to rip them apart and then the person who dared to mention the said member.

There's having an opinion and just being blinkered and arguementative for the sake of it. I like a good debate but when someone is as narrow minded as a few on there...I just can't be arsed, as I said.

It just takes away the fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm in need of a good vent.........   I'm in need of a good vent......... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm in need of a good vent.........
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next