Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm in need of a good vent.........

Go down 
+5
chuck1223
RFFB
'Scope
Marty
Chrissy
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

I'm in need of a good vent......... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: !!   I'm in need of a good vent......... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 1:37 am

Chrissy wrote:
Don't you love it how everyone decides that everything you do is wrong and there is someone who can do it better....Then get your ass in the car and come over and show me the miracle......or shut the heck up......Its my own fault...why do I even bother answering the phone.....I should just record a message saying..Hi Can't come to the phone right now...barely able to keep the kids alive and talk at the same time..Leave your advice at the tone.....

Love it!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

Number of posts : 3056
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: I'm in need of a good vent.........   I'm in need of a good vent......... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 2:23 am

Pete wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Don't you love it how everyone decides that everything you do is wrong and there is someone who can do it better....Then get your ass in the car and come over and show me the miracle......or shut the heck up......Its my own fault...why do I even bother answering the phone.....I should just record a message saying..Hi Can't come to the phone right now...barely able to keep the kids alive and talk at the same time..Leave your advice at the tone.....

Love it!!! lol!

Razz me too
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: I'm in need of a good vent.........   I'm in need of a good vent......... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 8:57 am

ahhhhhh people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what would we do without them........
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: I'm in need of a good vent.........   I'm in need of a good vent......... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 11:39 am

Chrissy wrote:
ahhhhhh people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what would we do without them........
have a peaceful world ruled by apes!!!!
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Number of posts : 15230
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: I'm in need of a good vent.........   I'm in need of a good vent......... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 12:27 am

RFFB wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

" You blew it all up...you really did it... Damn you...Goddamn you all to hell!!! "
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: I'm in need of a good vent.........   I'm in need of a good vent......... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 7:06 am

Roger H wrote:
RFFB wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

" You blew it all up...you really did it... Damn you...Goddamn you all to hell!!! "
What a great film that was...
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: I'm in need of a good vent.........   I'm in need of a good vent......... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 7:13 am

RFFB wrote:
Roger H wrote:
RFFB wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

What was?
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

PostSubject: Re: I'm in need of a good vent.........   I'm in need of a good vent......... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 7:17 am

I thought I was at the age to avoid unhealthy situatuations.

Apparently I'm still learning. Rolling Eyes I'll get it someday. i'll do it
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

Number of posts : 3032
Job/hobbies : consumption
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: I'm in need of a good vent.........   I'm in need of a good vent......... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 7:27 am

Pete wrote:
RFFB wrote:
Roger H wrote:
RFFB wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

What was?

Planet of the Apes, you damn ape!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: I'm in need of a good vent.........   I'm in need of a good vent......... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 7:31 am

Frethead wrote:
Pete wrote:
RFFB wrote:
Roger H wrote:
RFFB wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

What was?

Planet of the Apes, you damn ape!
Oh I see. Not Planet of the Apes - The musical starring Troy McClure then?
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

PostSubject: Re: I'm in need of a good vent.........   I'm in need of a good vent......... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:06 am

I have not been authorized to disclose that information, to you, at this time.
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: I'm in need of a good vent.........   I'm in need of a good vent......... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:12 am

Frethead wrote:
I have not been authorized to disclose that information, to you, at this time.

happy boy happy boy happy boy happy boy
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: I'm in need of a good vent.........   I'm in need of a good vent......... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 5:29 am

Marty wrote:
I thought I was at the age to avoid unhealthy situatuations.

Apparently I'm still learning. Rolling Eyes I'll get it someday. i'll do it
Can I join you in that quest?
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

PostSubject: Re: I'm in need of a good vent.........   I'm in need of a good vent......... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 7:37 am

Adam are you saying you too do not have things figured out??? Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: I'm in need of a good vent.........   I'm in need of a good vent......... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 7:38 am

Marty wrote:
Adam are you saying you too do not have things figured out??? Crying or Very sad

I don't figure out things that should've long been corrected and made aware of what was wrong it was I was doing in the palce of the first.

I know all that Marty looks fuggin gorgeous in her avatar.
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

PostSubject: Re: I'm in need of a good vent.........   I'm in need of a good vent......... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 9:04 am

Pete wrote:
Marty wrote:

I don't figure out things that should've long been corrected and made aware of what was wrong it was I was doing in the palce of the first.

I know all that Marty looks fuggin gorgeous in her avatar.

That is a nice picture of Marty isn't it? She has a little pinkitty face. That is the one that I mistook as a photo of one of my beautiful highschool girlfriends.
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: I'm in need of a good vent.........   I'm in need of a good vent......... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 9:25 am

Marty wrote:
Hell, Marty...I don't think I've anything sorted out.

I feel like everything is about to fall down around me. Just when I thought things were on the right track at last.

Sometimes I despair, seriously.

And I too love your avatar, btw!
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: I'm in need of a good vent.........   I'm in need of a good vent......... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 9:35 am

OK...now I'm pissed.

It is snowing like a bastard here.

I AM FED UP WITH SNOW AND BEING COLD!

AARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: I'm in need of a good vent.........   I'm in need of a good vent......... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 10:27 am

RFFB wrote:
OK...now I'm pissed.

It is snowing like a bastard here.

I AM FED UP WITH SNOW AND BEING COLD!

AARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Very Happy It's a beautiful Sunny evening here !! A bit cold but lovely. No snow. Very Happy Very Happy sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

PostSubject: Re: I'm in need of a good vent.........   I'm in need of a good vent......... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 7:16 am

It seems that Danica Patrick's decision to make her NASCAR debut at the superspeedway in Daytona is paying off. First day of four practice (!) days yesterday, taking the traditional two practice days to mind, and the fastest run was recorded as 184 MPH. Dang! My most favorite Captain on Deadliest Catch has died!!! http://www.mercurynews.com/rss/ci_14373500?nclick_check=1

Time to warm up the Benz!
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: I'm in need of a good vent.........   I'm in need of a good vent......... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 7:22 am

That is going to be some pull..She is so pretty....Funny with her ads for Go Daddy during the Super Bowl everyone really liked seeing her but the problem was they were so infatuated with her that they couldn't remember what the ad was for.....

Can you imagine a woman winning Daytona?
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

PostSubject: Re: I'm in need of a good vent.........   I'm in need of a good vent......... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 9:43 am

She's good ( she started twelveth and finished sixth in the ARCA race the other day) , and she has a complete team. Her team is owned by Dale, jr., and Daytona is where the big boys come to show-out. She is easier on the eyes than your Buddy Bakers or Donny Allisons, but, she's a little tough, too. I hope she lasts through to the finish, but, I'm not going to get all emotional when she doesn't win.
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: I'm in need of a good vent.........   I'm in need of a good vent......... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 4:10 am

Yeah, I'm in need of a good vent..........I'm in need of a good vent......... - Page 5 3D Smiles (134)................Ahhhh, that's better !!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

PostSubject: Re: I'm in need of a good vent.........   I'm in need of a good vent......... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 10:40 pm

happy boy
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

PostSubject: Re: I'm in need of a good vent.........   I'm in need of a good vent......... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 7:22 am

Roger H wrote:
Yeah, I'm in need of a good vent..........I'm in need of a good vent......... - Page 5 3D Smiles (134)................Ahhhh, that's better !!! Very Happy

HAAH -HAAH -HAAAH -HAAAH -HAAAAAH!!! D'you have a little cabbage in yer col' slaw, Roger?! Rolling Eyes :rolling laughter: :dizzy:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm in need of a good vent.........   I'm in need of a good vent......... - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm in need of a good vent.........
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5