Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!
 
HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Good bye 2012

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chrissy

avatar

Number of posts : 9677
Age : 47
Location : Burbank, California
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Good bye 2012   Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:51 pm

This has been quite a year. For me the highest high and the lowest low.

Good bye 2012 goodbye death of family, fur and fathers. For al the bad of 2012 good ridence to you. I for one will not look back at you again.

Hello 2013! The promise of a new life with my best friend who came to L.A. and loved my kids! Sealed the deal with a gorgeous ring and continues to show me his love constantly.

Onward and forward to the sound of bapipes!

Hello 2013 Bless all of us
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete

avatar

Number of posts : 19317
Age : 43
Location : Desolation Boulevard..
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Good bye 2012   Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:58 am

Chrissy wrote:
This has been quite a year. For me the highest high and the lowest low.

Good bye 2012 goodbye death of family, fur and fathers. For al the bad of 2012 good ridence to you. I for one will not look back at you again.

Hello 2013! The promise of a new life with my best friend who came to L.A. and loved my kids! Sealed the deal with a gorgeous ring and continues to show me his love constantly.

Onward and forward to the sound of bapipes!


Hello 2013 Bless all of us

I quite enjoyed 2012....Happy 2013.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RFFB

avatar

Number of posts : 6436
Age : 104
Location : Anywhere but where I am!
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Good bye 2012   Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:01 am

Pete wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
This has been quite a year. For me the highest high and the lowest low.

Good bye 2012 goodbye death of family, fur and fathers. For al the bad of 2012 good ridence to you. I for one will not look back at you again.

Hello 2013! The promise of a new life with my best friend who came to L.A. and loved my kids! Sealed the deal with a gorgeous ring and continues to show me his love constantly.

Onward and forward to the sound of bapipes!


Hello 2013 Bless all of us

I quite enjoyed 2012....Happy 2013.
Yeah as years have gone 2012 wasn't that bad, in the end anyway. Managed to get a real job and due to the rules for agency workers I got a real wage for the first time since I started there. Which I have now lost but at least this job is permanent! Hopefully no more worries about 'will I still be employed next week'

But best of all I got me a finacee!!!... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I love you

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete

avatar

Number of posts : 19317
Age : 43
Location : Desolation Boulevard..
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Good bye 2012   Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:10 am

bapipes, finacee, ridence....

You & Chrissy truly are made for each other! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RFFB

avatar

Number of posts : 6436
Age : 104
Location : Anywhere but where I am!
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Good bye 2012   Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:23 pm

Pete wrote:
bapipes, finacee, ridence....

You & Chrissy truly are made for each other! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Wink
I'm not sure how to take that!!!!!!!!!!!!...
lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger. H

avatar

Number of posts : 15230
Age : 57
Location : The Cave Of Goodies.
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Good bye 2012   Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:27 pm

Chrissy wrote:


Onward and forward to the sound of bapipes!

Yeah, really looking forward to those !!!! Must remember my earplugs on the 29th.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RFFB

avatar

Number of posts : 6436
Age : 104
Location : Anywhere but where I am!
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Good bye 2012   Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:24 pm

Roger. H wrote:
Chrissy wrote:


Onward and forward to the sound of bapipes!

Yeah, really looking forward to those !!!! Must remember my earplugs on the 29th.
Still hoping Chrissy will walk in to the sounds of 'California Girls!'... cheer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete

avatar

Number of posts : 19317
Age : 43
Location : Desolation Boulevard..
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Good bye 2012   Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:33 am

RFFB wrote:
Roger. H wrote:
Chrissy wrote:


Onward and forward to the sound of bapipes!

Yeah, really looking forward to those !!!! Must remember my earplugs on the 29th.
Still hoping Chrissy will walk in to the sounds of 'California Girls!'... cheer

Like that would be totally awesome...dude! Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Good bye 2012   

Back to top Go down
 
Good bye 2012
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Good antispam programs.
» Good Friday
» Lots of GOOD news lately!!
» Any table tennis session on this weekends? 21,22 Apr 2012
» 2012.05.17 - O2 Arena, Dublin, Ireland

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Full Metal Forum :: The Topics :: Anything Goes / Whats On Your Mind-
Jump to: