Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Any Concerts Coming Up?

Go down 
+7
Marty
laxcdn
Rev
Shelby
RAZOR777
'Scope
Matty35
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 23 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Any Concerts Coming Up? - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Concerts Coming Up?   Any Concerts Coming Up? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 1:32 am

I think Adam & Roger have a show coming up in the next two weeks... cheesin' rock on cheers
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Any Concerts Coming Up?   Any Concerts Coming Up? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 5:53 am

Pete wrote:
I think Adam & Roger have a show coming up in the next two weeks... cheesin' rock on cheers
2 weeks TODAY to be precise!!!!... cheer cheer cheer cheer Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy cheer cheer cheer cheer
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Any Concerts Coming Up?   Any Concerts Coming Up? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 6:41 am

RFFB wrote:
Pete wrote:
2 weeks TODAY to be precise!!!!... cheer cheer cheer cheer Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy cheer cheer cheer cheer

Not that you're wishing the time away! I AM very jealous that you're both going but looking at the bigger picture it's better for me that I don't attend..
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: Any Concerts Coming Up?   Any Concerts Coming Up? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 9:58 am

Pete wrote:
RFFB wrote:
Pete wrote:

Not that you're wishing the time away! I AM very jealous that you're both going but looking at the bigger picture it's better for me that I don't attend..
Well unless someone finds a spare it's gonna cost a fortune now if you decide to go!!
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Number of posts : 15230
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Any Concerts Coming Up?   Any Concerts Coming Up? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 9:54 pm

I know we moan and bitch about K'UK, but at times like this it really comes into it's own. There are a lot of people (me included) who wouldn't be going if not for another member's forsight in getting two tickets and not trying to make a fortune by selling the spare at a stupid price. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Any Concerts Coming Up?   Any Concerts Coming Up? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 1:00 am

RFFB wrote:
Pete wrote:
RFFB wrote:
Pete wrote:

Well unless someone finds a spare it's gonna cost a fortune now if you decide to go!!

Have no intention of going. It's not the (initial) ticket price but the add ons. Train, hotel, food, drink, t-shirt (or book!!!) etc that dissuaded (sp) me. I shall just think about celebrating Ruth's birthday on top of the Empire State or having a meal in the 'Cheer's' Bar (The Norm Burger for me please! yummy )... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: Any Concerts Coming Up?   Any Concerts Coming Up? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 4:44 am

Roger. H wrote:
I know we moan and bitch about K'UK, but at times like this it really comes into it's own. There are a lot of people (me included) who wouldn't be going if not for another member's forsight in getting two tickets and not trying to make a fortune by selling the spare at a stupid price. Very Happy
That is very true.

The main reason why I decided to stay, and not delete my account, is that sort of thing. When Tim arranged for the 'Islington Veteran' shirts was a great thing and I'd have missed out if I wasn't still a part of the forum. So, for all the blinkered, narrow minded, arguementative idiots on there...the good ones make it bearable!
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Any Concerts Coming Up?   Any Concerts Coming Up? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 1:46 am

Tom Baxter, Milton Keynes, tonight.
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Any Concerts Coming Up?   Any Concerts Coming Up? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 3:06 am

Roger. H wrote:

Who?

Enjoy though!
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Any Concerts Coming Up?   Any Concerts Coming Up? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 3:36 am

Pete wrote:
Roger. H wrote:

Who?

Enjoy though!

I thought that would be the reaction !! It's one of Stevie's singer/song writers that she is fond of. Sleep
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Any Concerts Coming Up?   Any Concerts Coming Up? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 3:40 am

Roger. H wrote:
Pete wrote:
Roger. H wrote:

Who?

Enjoy though!

I thought that would be the reaction !! It's one of Stevie's singer/song writers that she is fond of. Sleep

Who's driving (if anyone)? Are you able to enjoy a few drinks?
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Any Concerts Coming Up?   Any Concerts Coming Up? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 3:43 am

Stevie is on the wagon at the moment but I'm up at 5am tomorrow so won't have too many (if any).
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Any Concerts Coming Up?   Any Concerts Coming Up? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 1:43 am

Steel Panther - Nov 10th at the Manchester Apollo. Apart from that, nowt!

I have a feeling I may be a bit busier next year...
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Any Concerts Coming Up?   Any Concerts Coming Up? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 6:25 am

Status Quo - Manchester Apollo, March 12th 2013! cheer
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Any Concerts Coming Up?   Any Concerts Coming Up? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 4:04 am

Tonight in St Albans, The Idiot Bastard Band........AKA Ade Edmonson, Phil Jupitas, Neil Innes and Roland Rivron. Should be a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Any Concerts Coming Up?   Any Concerts Coming Up? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 5:38 am

Roger. H wrote:
Tonight in St Albans, The Idiot Bastard Band........AKA Ade Edmonson, Phil Jupitas, Neil Innes and Roland Rivron. Should be a laugh.

AWESOME!!!
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Any Concerts Coming Up?   Any Concerts Coming Up? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 8:44 am

I hope so.
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Any Concerts Coming Up?   Any Concerts Coming Up? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 2:10 am

Pete wrote:
Roger. H wrote:

AWESOME!!!

Sadly far from it. It's amazing how four talented men can get together and produce a pile of unfunny shite. Oh well at least we got to go out for the evening.
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Any Concerts Coming Up?   Any Concerts Coming Up? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 2:12 am

Roger. H wrote:
Pete wrote:
Roger. H wrote:

AWESOME!!!

Sadly far from it. It's amazing how four talented men can get together and produce a pile of unfunny shite. Oh well at least we got to go out for the evening.

Oh. Disappointing!
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Any Concerts Coming Up?   Any Concerts Coming Up? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 2:16 am

Pete wrote:
Roger. H wrote:
Pete wrote:
Roger. H wrote:

AWESOME!!!

Oh. Disappointing!

Very.
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Any Concerts Coming Up?   Any Concerts Coming Up? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 11:07 am

Ed Harcourt, tomorrow night.
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Any Concerts Coming Up?   Any Concerts Coming Up? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 1:48 am

Flying to Berlin today to see Jeff Wayne's War Of The Worlds tomorrow night. Should be quite a spectacle. I also love Berlin so very happy to be going back again. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Any Concerts Coming Up?   Any Concerts Coming Up? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 2:21 am

Roger. H wrote:
Flying to Berlin today to see Jeff Wayne's War Of The Worlds tomorrow night. Should be quite a spectacle. I also love Berlin so very happy to be going back again. Very Happy

Berlin? Takes your breath away!
I have Status Quo, The Wildhearts & Meatloaf. Just waiting for UK tour dates from Kiss now...(Oh & Van Halen would be nice)...
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Any Concerts Coming Up?   Any Concerts Coming Up? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 8:12 am

Dr. Feelgood 23/3/13. at Milton Keynes.
Decided not to go and see Wilko's final shows, I'd find it too upsetting. Sad
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Any Concerts Coming Up?   Any Concerts Coming Up? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 12:51 pm

24 hours to The Frantic Four!!!! cheer rock on :dance baby:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any Concerts Coming Up?   Any Concerts Coming Up? - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any Concerts Coming Up?
Page 19 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 23 ... 27  Next