Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Any Concerts Coming Up?

Go down 
+7
Marty
laxcdn
Rev
Shelby
RAZOR777
'Scope
Matty35
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Roger. H

Roger. H

Number of posts : 15230
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Any Concerts Coming Up? - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Concerts Coming Up?   Any Concerts Coming Up? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 4:47 am

Pete wrote:
Roger. H wrote:
Finally made up my mind !!! I'll be driving up and taking advantage of the parking at Adam's place. I'll bring my sleeping bag so there's no need to make a bed up or worry about anything like that. Probably aim to arrive about 4pm and miss the Wolverhampton rush hour traffic.

Interesting...I could train it then w/o taking my sleeping bag...

Must speak to Ruth.

Shocked Just tell her you're going !! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Any Concerts Coming Up?   Any Concerts Coming Up? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 4:49 am

Roger. H wrote:
Pete wrote:
Roger. H wrote:
Finally made up my mind !!! I'll be driving up and taking advantage of the parking at Adam's place. I'll bring my sleeping bag so there's no need to make a bed up or worry about anything like that. Probably aim to arrive about 4pm and miss the Wolverhampton rush hour traffic.

Must speak to Ruth.

Shocked Just tell her you're going !! Very Happy

She knows I'm going...
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Any Concerts Coming Up?   Any Concerts Coming Up? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 7:53 am

Pete wrote:
Roger. H wrote:

Must speak to Ruth.

Do you really have too?
lol
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Any Concerts Coming Up?   Any Concerts Coming Up? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 8:06 am

Chrissy wrote:
Pete wrote:
Roger. H wrote:

Must speak to Ruth.

Do you really have too?
lol

She's not that bad... Wink
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

Number of posts : 3056
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Any Concerts Coming Up?   Any Concerts Coming Up? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 8:20 pm

Chrissy wrote:
Hey Marty,
UFO is heading to Chicago very soon at the house of blues..That would be a very cool show to catch. This last album was very good and they are ripping it up on tour...Great reviews.

I looked on HOB calendar but it wasn't posted. Did you see this On UFO website? When you coming out? Wink
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Any Concerts Coming Up?   Any Concerts Coming Up? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 9:01 pm

Great picture!! Where are your clothes young lady?
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Any Concerts Coming Up?   Any Concerts Coming Up? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 1:05 am

Chrissy wrote:
Great picture!! Where are your clothes young lady?

Clothes? Who needs clothes? Where we're going we don't need clothes!
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Any Concerts Coming Up?   Any Concerts Coming Up? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 8:51 am

Ha!!!!!!!!!!!!
happy boy happy boy happy boy happy boy
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Any Concerts Coming Up?   Any Concerts Coming Up? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 10:41 am

Pete wrote:
Roger. H wrote:

Must speak to Ruth.
I just sent you a txt sayin just that!!!!! I have a spare duvet which you are welcome to use and a Fat Boy bean bag you can sleep on.

If all goes to plan ... Rolling Eyes !... I aim to be home and back out again by around 6pm. Let me know what time your train arrives and I could meet you at the station then head off to the pub to meet Roger.

Let me know!
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Any Concerts Coming Up?   Any Concerts Coming Up? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 4:38 pm

Roger bring the cute little KIss sleeping bag!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Any Concerts Coming Up?   Any Concerts Coming Up? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 2:30 am

Chrissy wrote:

If he does that we'll all be wanting to sleep in it (Not together mind)!

Anyway, I can get the 15:56 and be in Wolves at 17:15 or the 16:49 and be in Wolves about 17:39. Which would be best.

Better dig the tickets out now...Where did I put them.. confused scratch lol!
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: Any Concerts Coming Up?   Any Concerts Coming Up? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 6:33 am

Pete wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

If he does that we'll all be wanting to sleep in it (Not together mind)!

Anyway, I can get the 15:56 and be in Wolves at 17:15 or the 16:49 and be in Wolves about 17:39. Which would be best.

Better dig the tickets out now...Where did I put them.. confused scratch lol!
Depends if you are bringin anything you want to drop off at the flat first!!!

If so, the earlier train would be best...if not then the later train. That should give me time to get home and back out again.

CHRISSY!!!!!!

You should know better than to say things like that! You KNOW we only buy this stuff then store it away!!!
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Any Concerts Coming Up?   Any Concerts Coming Up? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 7:41 am

fool....

I was trying to set him up ..figured when he wasn't looking you could hide it!!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Any Concerts Coming Up?   Any Concerts Coming Up? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 2:18 pm

Spoke to Adam yesterday (didn't understand a word he said !!! happy boy happy boy ). Pete get yourself there early !! I'll probably be in Wolvo by 17:00 (after parking at Adam's) and we're meeting in the Giffard Arms, just 'round the corner from the venue. http://www.thegiffardarms.co.uk/

No Chrissy, I won't be taking " that cute KISS sleeping bag " !!! Are you MAD !!!!! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Any Concerts Coming Up?   Any Concerts Coming Up? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 7:45 pm

love the Giffard Arms..

No Roger I'll live with out the KISS sleeping bag...
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Any Concerts Coming Up?   Any Concerts Coming Up? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 2:34 am

Roger. H wrote:
Spoke to Adam yesterday (didn't understand a word he said !!! Any Concerts Coming Up? - Page 11 123483 Any Concerts Coming Up? - Page 11 123483 ). Pete get yourself there early !! I'll probably be in Wolvo by 17:00 (after parking at Adam's) and we're meeting in the Giffard Arms, just 'round the corner from the venue. http://www.thegiffardarms.co.uk/

No Chrissy, I won't be taking " that cute KISS sleeping bag " !!! Are you MAD !!!!! Shocked

Well seeing as I'll have an over night bag with me & I'll need to pop my contacts in I'll get there early then..possibly around 16:30...
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: Any Concerts Coming Up?   Any Concerts Coming Up? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 11:41 am

Roger. H wrote:
Spoke to Adam yesterday (didn't understand a word he said !!! happy boy happy boy ). Pete get yourself there early !! I'll probably be in Wolvo by 17:00 (after parking at Adam's) and we're meeting in the Giffard Arms, just 'round the corner from the venue. http://www.thegiffardarms.co.uk/

HA!!!!

I thought it was only Chrissy who couldn't understand me!!!!

So, the plan seems to be!

Pete is arriving in Wolves @16:40

I will try my best to get to Wolves around that time. I take it Pete, you want to drop your bag off? Meet at station...head to flat...drop off stuff...head back into Wolves and meet Roger at the Giffard...

Should get to Giffard @ 17:30...

Roger is bringing sleeping stuff so Pete can have my spare duvet.

Does all that sound good!!!

Lastly...brekky order...what do you 2 like for brekky? Bacon sarnies? Toast? Yogurt? Cereal? Bothered about a few drinks back at the flat after the gig or is tea in order!!!!

Let me know and I'll sort it out...

Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Any Concerts Coming Up?   Any Concerts Coming Up? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 12:40 pm

Bacon Butties !!!! thums up yummy And a nice cuppa tea before bedtime is great. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: Any Concerts Coming Up?   Any Concerts Coming Up? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 3:16 pm

Roger. H wrote:
Bacon Butties !!!! thums up yummy And a nice cuppa tea before bedtime is great. Very Happy
I love it when a plan comes together!!!

I'll probably be on the coke long before the end of the night as I'm a lightweight these days! So a nice tea will be ever so fine!!!!... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Any Concerts Coming Up?   Any Concerts Coming Up? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 5:06 am

RFFB wrote:
Roger. H wrote:
Bacon Butties !!!! Any Concerts Coming Up? - Page 11 330514 Any Concerts Coming Up? - Page 11 702874 And a nice cuppa tea before bedtime is great. Very Happy

I'll probably be on the coke long before the end of the night as I'm a lightweight these days! So a nice tea will be ever so fine!!!!... Very Happy

Bacon butties are fine for me. I drink tea or coffee. Prefer diet coke these days too...although I guess I can break my diet for a night... Wink
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: Any Concerts Coming Up?   Any Concerts Coming Up? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 6:08 am

Pete wrote:
RFFB wrote:
Roger. H wrote:
Bacon Butties !!!! Any Concerts Coming Up? - Page 11 330514 Any Concerts Coming Up? - Page 11 702874 And a nice cuppa tea before bedtime is great. Very Happy

Bacon butties are fine for me. I drink tea or coffee. Prefer diet coke these days too...although I guess I can break my diet for a night... Wink
Bacon all round it is!!!

Personally I have always preferred Pepsi to Coke and Pepsi Max is just the best!!! For the last few weeks I've become addicted to the stuff again.

So, Bacon, Tea & Pepsi. I can sort that!!!!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Any Concerts Coming Up?   Any Concerts Coming Up? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 6:27 am

RFFB wrote:
Pete wrote:
RFFB wrote:
Roger. H wrote:

Bacon all round it is!!!

Personally I have always preferred Pepsi to Coke and Pepsi Max is just the best!!! For the last few weeks I've become addicted to the stuff again.

So, Bacon, Tea & Pepsi. I can sort that!!!!

I'll bring my own Diet Coke then... Wink
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Any Concerts Coming Up?   Any Concerts Coming Up? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 8:05 am

Here's a taster...bet we don't get Bernie Marsden or Adrian Vandenberg on stage though...
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: Any Concerts Coming Up?   Any Concerts Coming Up? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 9:42 am

Pete wrote:

I'll bring my own Diet Coke then... Wink
I can get Diet Coke!!!

It's not like it'll kill me!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Any Concerts Coming Up?   Any Concerts Coming Up? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 10:34 am

I could say I'll bring the Cider..................................but I drank it all. im sorry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any Concerts Coming Up?   Any Concerts Coming Up? - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any Concerts Coming Up?
Page 11 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19 ... 27  Next