Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Any Concerts Coming Up?

Go down 
+7
Marty
laxcdn
Rev
Shelby
RAZOR777
'Scope
Matty35
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27
AuthorMessage
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Any Concerts Coming Up? - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Concerts Coming Up?   Any Concerts Coming Up? - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 1:57 am

Roger. H wrote:
Berlin would've been cheaper !! And you'd get a full show.
Yeah probably but I want to see the Crue too as this looks like the only UK show on their 'Farewell' tour...

Oh & I booked tickets for Def Leppard/Whitesnake & Black Star Riders for December too. Very Happy
Hoping for a better Christmas this year...
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Number of posts : 15230
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Any Concerts Coming Up?   Any Concerts Coming Up? - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 6:37 am

Pete wrote:
Roger. H wrote:
Berlin would've been cheaper !! And you'd get a full show.
Yeah probably but I want to see the Crue too as this looks like the only UK show on their 'Farewell' tour...

Oh & I booked tickets for Def Leppard/Whitesnake & Black Star Riders for December too. Very Happy
Hoping for a better Christmas this year...

That would've been a great gig, shame Def Leppard and Whitesnake are playing. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Any Concerts Coming Up?   Any Concerts Coming Up? - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 10:39 pm

Ha Ha Roger is funny!!!!
Sounds like some fun shows coming up.

I get to see KISS 3 times in June and I just bought a ticket to Def Leppard in September and I'm seeing the true at their farewell on New Years

Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Any Concerts Coming Up?   Any Concerts Coming Up? - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 5:40 am

Motley Crue 3rd/4th November...

Def Leppard/Whitesnake 15th December...

Hopefully Kiss in 2016!
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Any Concerts Coming Up?   Any Concerts Coming Up? - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 12:07 am

Pete wrote:

Hopefully Kiss in 2016!

Cool list!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Any Concerts Coming Up?   Any Concerts Coming Up? - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 6:38 am

Chrissy wrote:
Pete wrote:

Hopefully Kiss in 2016!

Cool list!

It is isn't it? Now tell us all about your european vacation... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Any Concerts Coming Up?   Any Concerts Coming Up? - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 11:37 pm

I owe you a huge post about our European vacation. I saw 3 shows total: Berlin Leipzig and prague...

Have to say I loved Leipzig the best...To me it was the most fun show, the best crowd and i fell in love with the city itself..

More to come....facebook.......xxxx think about itxxxxx
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Any Concerts Coming Up?   Any Concerts Coming Up? - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 2:12 am

Chrissy wrote:
I owe you a huge post about our European vacation.    I saw 3 shows total: Berlin Leipzig and prague...

Have to say I loved Leipzig the best...To me it was the most fun show, the best crowd and i fell in love with the city itself..

I'm sorry but I will never ever ever succumb to facebook so I guess I'll miss your road report. I'm glad you had a great time though.
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Any Concerts Coming Up?   Any Concerts Coming Up? - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 12:35 am

Pete wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
I owe you a huge post about our European vacation.    I saw 3 shows total: Berlin Leipzig and prague...

I'm sorry but I will never ever ever succumb to facebook so I guess I'll miss your road report. I'm glad you had a great time though.

I'll give a road report to you soon. Im getting my son ready for experimental treatment through UCLA on the 27th so I'm a little overwhelmed right now. I will say I fell in love with Germany!!! just loved it..So much to see it was overwhelming. I did like Prague and I'm very grateful we went but i don't see what everyone was talking about. It was so touristy and Adam said he saw more Americans than anywhere else. Would love to see the country and avoid the tourist areas...

Leipzig Germany is by far my favorite place and I would love to go and see even more of Germany. I loved the people and way of life and the area..all of it...

I owe you an email and will try to get that out soon. Miss talking to you and hope all is well
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Any Concerts Coming Up?   Any Concerts Coming Up? - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 3:23 am

Chrissy wrote:
Pete wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

I'll give a road report to you soon.  Im getting my son ready for experimental treatment through UCLA on the 27th so I'm a little overwhelmed right now.  I will say I fell in love with Germany!!! just loved it..So much to see it was overwhelming.  I did like Prague and I'm very grateful we went but i don't see what everyone was talking about.  It was so touristy and Adam said he saw more Americans than anywhere else.  Would love to see the country and avoid the tourist areas...

Leipzig Germany is by far my favorite place and I would love to go and see even more of Germany.  I loved the people and way of life and the area..all of it...

I owe you an email and will try to get that out soon.  Miss talking to you and hope all is well

All the best to the son going for treatment. I love Germany too, only other European country I would happily live in.

Speak to you soon & fingers crossed life improves for you all soon!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any Concerts Coming Up?   Any Concerts Coming Up? - Page 27 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any Concerts Coming Up?
Page 27 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27