Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Seen Any Good Movies?

Go down 
+12
Roger. H
Skezza
Rev
Frethead
FakeBlue
Marty
danigirl
kokeakola
'Scope
Mary1234
chuck1223
Matty35
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Seen Any Good Movies? - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seen Any Good Movies?   Seen Any Good Movies? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 12:35 am

Pete wrote:
Def Leppard - Viva Hysteria!

Wow! Wish I'd been there!

Chrissy, I hope you had as much fun at the actual show as I did in the cinema!!!

Bring on the DVD!
It was an amazing show!! I was there the last night. Floor row 13 left hand side with a bridal veil on!!!
They were in such good form! I wish I could have gone a few more times.

I want to see the movie!!!!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Seen Any Good Movies?   Seen Any Good Movies? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 12:57 am

Chrissy wrote:
Pete wrote:

Chrissy, I hope you had as much fun at the actual show as I did in the cinema!!!

Bring on the DVD!
It was an amazing show!! I was there the last night.  Floor row 13 left hand side with a bridal veil on!!!

DVD released October 21st. You did realise this was a global event & not just UK based?
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Seen Any Good Movies?   Seen Any Good Movies? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 8:09 am

Pete wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Pete wrote:

Bring on the DVD!
It was an amazing show!! I was there the last night.  Floor row 13 left hand side with a bridal veil on!!!

DVD released October 21st. You did realise this was a global event & not just UK based?
yes but the showings are very limited. Right now it is playing in the U.K. and I am over here in the US and when it is playing in the US ill be over in the UK:evil: 
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Seen Any Good Movies?   Seen Any Good Movies? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 11:12 am

Chrissy wrote:
Pete wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Pete wrote:

Bring on the DVD!

yes but the showings are very limited.  Right now it is playing in the U.K. and I am over here in the US and when it is playing in the US ill be over in the UK:evil: 
It was only shown the one night here...
US showings are 2nd & 8th Oct so I guess as you say you won't be there...aah well...the DVD is out soon!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Seen Any Good Movies?   Seen Any Good Movies? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 1:15 am

Looking forward to Thor 2 at the end of this month. Haven't been the cinema for ages (last film was FG) so be nice to pay a visit again..
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Seen Any Good Movies?   Seen Any Good Movies? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 2:32 pm

We went and saw the Riddick movie. I am a Vin Diesel fan but ill have to say this movie was entertaining. Can't say it better than that. It was a perfect length of time and we both left feeling like hey that was pretty good.
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Seen Any Good Movies?   Seen Any Good Movies? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 8:32 am

Chrissy wrote:
We went and saw the Riddick movie.  I am a Vin Diesel fan but ill have to say this movie was entertaining.  Can't say it better than that.  It was a perfect length of time and we both left feeling like hey that was pretty good.
Yeah...pretty much sums the film up nicely.

Good, entertaining, dont have to think too much(!), popcorn film.

Really enjoyed it...plus Katee Sackoff bared the flesh!!!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Seen Any Good Movies?   Seen Any Good Movies? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 12:38 pm

RFFB wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
We went and saw the Riddick movie.  I am a Vin Diesel fan but ill have to say this movie was entertaining.  Can't say it better than that.  It was a perfect length of time and we both left feeling like hey that was pretty good.

Sold!!!
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Seen Any Good Movies?   Seen Any Good Movies? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 12:42 pm

Pete wrote:
RFFB wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

Sold!!!
I was pretty surprised tbh! But pleasently so... Wink 
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Seen Any Good Movies?   Seen Any Good Movies? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 4:00 am

Thor: The Dark World.

Better than the first Thor movie but Thor is definitely better in 'The Avengers'.

However I would relish a stand alone Loki movie. Great villain!
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Number of posts : 15230
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Seen Any Good Movies?   Seen Any Good Movies? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 9:39 am

THOR-THE DARK WORLD.--------------Loved this, full of action, good story, good script, some really funny moments (Thor and Loki interaction is superb) and an unrecognisable Christopher Eccleston was a very good villain. A surprise appearance by The Collector at the end has me intrigued. The whole experience was enhanced by seeing the trailer for Captain America- The Winter Soldier. A good trip to the cinema, 8/10.
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Seen Any Good Movies?   Seen Any Good Movies? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 11:55 am

Roger. H wrote:
THOR-THE DARK WORLD.--------------Loved this, full of action, good story, good script, some really funny moments (Thor and Loki interaction is superb) and an unrecognisable Christopher Eccleston was a very good villain. A surprise appearance by The Collector at the end has me intrigued. The whole experience was enhanced by seeing the trailer for Captain America- The Winter Soldier. A good trip to the cinema, 8/10.
I take it you understand the middle credit scene then? Never saw the Cpt America trailer...
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Seen Any Good Movies?   Seen Any Good Movies? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 5:53 am

THE HOBBIT-THE DESOLATION OF SMAUG.-------------Bit the bullet and went to see this on New Years Eve. Not having high hopes after the first bore fest, I was pleasantly surprised when it turned out to be quite enjoyable. Much more fast moving and plenty of action. Also an extensive look at Smaug and an insight into it's psyche. As we're on the subject of Smaug, I've always thought it was pronounced SMORG (as in August, Augment...etc) so how is it pronounced SMOWG (as in Cow, Now........etc) in the movie ?? Anyway, quite liked this one (although still too long) and hopefully bodes well for the final part. 7/10.
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Seen Any Good Movies?   Seen Any Good Movies? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 6:20 am

Roger. H wrote:
THE HOBBIT-THE DESOLATION OF SMAUG.-------------Bit the bullet and went to see this on New Years Eve. Not having high hopes after the first bore fest, I was pleasantly surprised when it turned out to be quite enjoyable. Much more fast moving and plenty of action. Also an extensive look at Smaug and an insight into it's psyche. As we're on the subject of Smaug, I've always thought it was pronounced SMORG (as in August, Augment...etc) so how is it pronounced SMOWG (as in Cow, Now........etc) in the movie ?? Anyway, quite liked this one (although still too long) and hopefully bodes well for the final part.  7/10.

I agree with Rogers assessment of this film. I was also under the impression it was SMORG & not SMOWG still didn't take anything away from the film.

I still think a decent Hobbit (and none of this appendices rubbish that's been added) film could've been made with the same length as just one of these films!
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

Number of posts : 3056
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Seen Any Good Movies?   Seen Any Good Movies? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 1:28 pm

I liked Hunger games Catching fire..I did not read the books so I'm not disappointed if the movie doesn't live up to the book...

Want to see American Hustle next

Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Seen Any Good Movies?   Seen Any Good Movies? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 10:03 am

Captain America: The Winter Solider

I liked it! Pains me to say it but Marvel have set up their universe wonderfully. DC have an awful lot of catching up to do.

Once Roger has seen it, perhaps as a Marvel Man ( Very Happy ) he can explain the second half of the mid credits scene?
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Seen Any Good Movies?   Seen Any Good Movies? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 11:52 pm

We saw Captain American and loved it!!! I was not expecting that much story at all and I really enjoyed it. The boys both loved it and Peter has been flying like Falcon ever since. You know its a great film when the kids come out all amped up, take their jackets stick them out like wings and fly!!!

Marty I saw American Hustle on the plane and I didn't see the big deal.
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Seen Any Good Movies?   Seen Any Good Movies? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 1:20 am

Chrissy wrote:
We saw Captain American and loved it!!! I was not expecting that much story at all and I really enjoyed it.  The boys both loved it and Peter has been flying like Falcon ever since.  You know its a great film when the kids come out all amped up, take their jackets stick them out like wings and fly!!!

Marty I saw American Hustle on the plane and I didn't see the big deal.

You stayed right to the end of the credits...right?
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Seen Any Good Movies?   Seen Any Good Movies? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 6:09 am

no about 3/4 of the way through...darn!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Seen Any Good Movies?   Seen Any Good Movies? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 6:54 am

Chrissy wrote:
no about 3/4 of the way through...darn!

aahh...

Spoilers dearie!!!
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Seen Any Good Movies?   Seen Any Good Movies? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 2:23 am

Captain America - The Winter Soldier...............How Marvel Studios is doing this I don't know. Quality movie after Quality movie, and I'm not just being biased. Once again we get a stunning action movie with an intelligent backstory with as many tendrils as the Hydra logo. As you can probably tell I loved every second of this and with the introduction of The Falcon it starts laying the path to the next Avengers outing. Also got very excited by the mention of Stephen Strange, are we going to see the mysterious doctor on our screens before to long ? And once again not one but two teasers on the end credits. The world would be a very dull place without Marvel. 10/10.  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Seen Any Good Movies?   Seen Any Good Movies? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 2:30 am

Roger. H wrote:
Captain America - The Winter Soldier...............How Marvel Studios is doing this I don't know. Quality movie after Quality movie, and I'm not just being biased. Once again we get a stunning action movie with an intelligent backstory with as many tendrils as the Hydra logo. As you can probably tell I loved every second of this and with the introduction of The Falcon it starts laying the path to the next Avengers outing. Also got very excited by the mention of Stephen Strange, are we going to see the mysterious doctor on our screens before to long ? And once again not one but two teasers on the end credits. The world would be a very dull place without Marvel. 10/10.  Very Happy 

Indeed it would and as a DC boy I bow down to the Marvel folks at the work they have done leading us to this place we now found ourselves.

Now you should really give Marvels Agents of SHIELD another go as it's just caught up to the events on CA:TWS
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Seen Any Good Movies?   Seen Any Good Movies? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 2:35 am

I will have to wait for the box set of MAOS as I have lost the plot with it. I've read that they've had Deathlok in it, completely missed that. Off to see Spidey 2 tomorrow hope it doesn't let me down. Also saw the trailer to Godzilla yesterday, WOW !!!!!!!! Can't wait for that.
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Seen Any Good Movies?   Seen Any Good Movies? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 7:55 am

My little one is still flying around the house like the Falcon! I really enjoyed that film.
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Seen Any Good Movies?   Seen Any Good Movies? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 9:22 am

The Amazing Spider-man 2.

Again, not so amazing.

Maleficent

Think you know the tale of sleeping beauty? Thank again. Great film, but are those Angelina's real cheek bones?!?!?!?

Off to see A Million Ways to Die in the West tomorrow & Godzilla on Friday, X men on Saturday...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seen Any Good Movies?   Seen Any Good Movies? - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seen Any Good Movies?
Page 21 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next