Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Seen any movies to avoid?!

Go down 
+4
Matty35
Pete
'Scope
RFFB
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Seen any movies to avoid?! Empty
PostSubject: Seen any movies to avoid?!   Seen any movies to avoid?! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 2:43 pm

Missed 'Iron Man' at the cinema so bought the DVD...what a waste of £12 that was! Just kept waiting for something to happen. And waiting...

So especially to our American friends...seeing as films tend to be released over there first and in keeping with the 'Seen any good films' thread, are there any we should avoid?

And in general any films anyone seen and just wished they hadn't!?
Worst film I saw was 'Shanghi Surprise'. I was sitting there thinking why has it been slated and then Madonna/Sean Penn entered it and it all fell into place! Actually walked out of this one!!! Just the pits.
Back to top Go down
'Scope

'Scope

Number of posts : 887
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Seen any movies to avoid?!   Seen any movies to avoid?! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 3:20 pm

Upscope just saw 'Bride Wars' yesterday. Kate Hudson is sexy & Upscope usually finds a way to get to her movies but seriously he wants his $10 bucks back!!!

'Scope
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Seen any movies to avoid?!   Seen any movies to avoid?! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 1:37 am

The Spirit - Utter garbage.
Back to top Go down
Matty35
Admin
Matty35

Number of posts : 1996
Job/hobbies : Chuggin On The Low E
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Seen any movies to avoid?!   Seen any movies to avoid?! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 4:00 am

RFFB wrote:
Missed 'Iron Man' at the cinema so bought the DVD...what a waste of £12 that was! Just kept waiting for something to happen. And waiting...

So especially to our American friends...seeing as films tend to be released over there first and in keeping with the 'Seen any good films' thread, are there any we should avoid?

Worst film I saw was 'Shanghi Surprise'. I was sitting there thinking why has it been slated and then Madonna/Sean Penn entered it and it all fell into place! Actually walked out of this one!!! Just the pits.

I felt a little like that about Iron Man..I like Downey but the flick left me a tad empty.

Enjoyed Hulk more....But still no "erection" if you catch my drift!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalforum.forumotion.com
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Seen any movies to avoid?!   Seen any movies to avoid?! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 4:04 am

Matty35 wrote:
RFFB wrote:

I felt a little like that about Iron Man..I like Downey but the flick left me a tad empty.

Enjoyed Hulk more....But still no "erection" if you catch my drift!! Laughing

I felt like this about Iron Man too...still I guess it was an origin film so number 2 should be a lot better...
Did you watch the post credits scene?? If you like Marvel comics that would've given you a stiffy!!
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: Seen any movies to avoid?!   Seen any movies to avoid?! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 7:33 am

Pete wrote:

I felt like this about Iron Man too...still I guess it was an origin film so number 2 should be a lot better...
Did you watch the post credits scene?? If you like Marvel comics that would've given you a stiffy!!
Post credits scene? No! I couldn't wait to turn the DVD off!! I'll check it out tonight!

Still thought the suit was way cool tho! And yep, hopefully No2 will be better...
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Seen any movies to avoid?!   Seen any movies to avoid?! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 8:09 am

RFFB wrote:
Pete wrote:

Post credits scene? No! I couldn't wait to turn the DVD off!! I'll check it out tonight!

Still thought the suit was way cool tho! And yep, hopefully No2 will be better...

It'll only work if you know and enjoy Marvel comics..
Back to top Go down
'Scope

'Scope

PostSubject: Re: Seen any movies to avoid?!   Seen any movies to avoid?! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 2:39 pm

Upscope actually enjoyed Iron Man?? Maybe it has something to do with the pond that seperates us??

'Scope
Back to top Go down
Back4more

Back4more

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Seen any movies to avoid?!   Seen any movies to avoid?! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 8:16 pm

'Scope wrote:
Upscope just saw 'Bride Wars' yesterday. Kate Hudson is sexy & Upscope usually finds a way to get to her movies but seriously he wants his $10 bucks back!!!

'Scope

Bride Wars = Chick Flick

Upscope = Guy silly

I actually thought it was a pretty good movie. The ending was kinda corny though. Ann Hatheway totally surprised me in one particular scene. She was way out of her "normal" nerdy character which made it more funny.
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Seen any movies to avoid?!   Seen any movies to avoid?! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 1:46 am

'Scope wrote:
Upscope actually enjoyed Iron Man?? Maybe it has something to do with the pond that seperates us??

'Scope

I did enjoy Iron Man, just hope a sequel is made now all the (updated) origin stuff is out of the way.
Back to top Go down
'Scope

'Scope

PostSubject: Re: Seen any movies to avoid?!   Seen any movies to avoid?! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 6:17 am

Upscope luvs Chick Flicks!! Which scene is it that you are referring to B4M??

'Scope
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Seen any movies to avoid?!   Seen any movies to avoid?! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 6:20 am

'Scope wrote:

'Scope

If you're married like I am, you probably have no choice in not loving Chick Flicks! cheesin' lol!
Back to top Go down
'Scope

'Scope

PostSubject: Re: Seen any movies to avoid?!   Seen any movies to avoid?! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 6:49 am

That's the sad thing about it Pete, Upscope's NOT married & he's still a sucker for a good Chick Flick i'll do it

'Scope
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Seen any movies to avoid?!   Seen any movies to avoid?! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 6:59 am

'Scope wrote:
That's the sad thing about it Pete, Upscope's NOT married & he's still a sucker for a good Chick Flick i'll do it

'Scope

Ok...There's nothing wrong with a good chick flick...
Back to top Go down
'Scope

'Scope

PostSubject: Re: Seen any movies to avoid?!   Seen any movies to avoid?! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 7:09 am

Ultimate Chick Flick......'Because I said So' starring Mandy Moore.

'Scope
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Seen any movies to avoid?!   Seen any movies to avoid?! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 7:13 am

'Scope wrote:
Ultimate Chick Flick......'Because I said So' starring Mandy Moore.

'Scope

Can't say I've heard of that one...
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Number of posts : 15230
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Seen any movies to avoid?!   Seen any movies to avoid?! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 10:24 am

MAMMA F***ing MIA ! AVOID AT ALL COSTS !

I was dragged kicking and screaming to this heap of Shite and am still having nightmares ! affraid
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: Seen any movies to avoid?!   Seen any movies to avoid?! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 1:40 pm

Roger H wrote:

I was dragged kicking and screaming to this heap of Shite and am still having nightmares ! affraid
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
I can imagine!!!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Seen any movies to avoid?!   Seen any movies to avoid?! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 2:12 pm

Roger H wrote:

That would be one of my guilty pleasures then!!!
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: Seen any movies to avoid?!   Seen any movies to avoid?! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 2:38 pm

Pete wrote:
Roger H wrote:

Well put in the 'Guilty Pleasures' thread then!!!!... bat !!
Back to top Go down
Back4more

Back4more

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Seen any movies to avoid?!   Seen any movies to avoid?! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 5:06 pm

'Scope wrote:

'Scope
She was drunk in the male strip club.
Back to top Go down
'Scope

'Scope

PostSubject: Re: Seen any movies to avoid?!   Seen any movies to avoid?! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 7:28 am

RFFB wrote:
Pete wrote:
Roger H wrote:

Well put in the 'Guilty Pleasures' thread then!!!!... bat !!

happy boy

'Scope
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Number of posts : 15230
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Seen any movies to avoid?!   Seen any movies to avoid?! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 7:43 am

Pete wrote:
Roger H wrote:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
'Scope

'Scope

PostSubject: Re: Seen any movies to avoid?!   Seen any movies to avoid?! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 7:45 am

w/ Rog on this one. Mamma Mia was just about the most painful movie Upscope has ever been forced to sit through.

'Scope
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Seen any movies to avoid?!   Seen any movies to avoid?! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 7:49 am

Roger H wrote:
Pete wrote:
Roger H wrote:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey HC!! Sorry I mean Rog.

Didn't really want to see Mamma Mia but I have to admit it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be and I found my foot tapping along occasionally...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seen any movies to avoid?!   Seen any movies to avoid?! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seen any movies to avoid?!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next