Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crue Tour

Go down 
+5
Roger. H
Pete
RFFB
'Scope
Matty35
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Marty

Marty

Number of posts : 3056
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Crue Tour - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crue Tour   Crue Tour - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 7:48 pm

RFFB wrote:
Marty wrote:

I heard of Top of the Pop's. cheers Very Happy Wish we had that here in the USA. We use to have American Bandstand but not anymore.

Scopes thanks for sharing all that info on Corabi. I totally forgot about Hooligans Holiday. I liked the first video a lot!!! It doesn't even sound like the same band with him in there. He is definitely someone I will be paying attention too. I liked his stage presence when he was here with Ratt. rok on rock on Cool Marty
I actually wish we still had it here!!

It got pulled around 2 years ago. Even if the bands on it were naff 99% of the time, it was strangely entertaining!

Oh that sucks that is got pulled. I wonder if those past shows are found on youtube. Probably everything is on youtube... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
'Scope

'Scope

Number of posts : 887
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Crue Tour - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crue Tour   Crue Tour - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 12:59 am

Here's that interview Matty. After the Sheffield show & before the Nottingham show:

'Scope
Back to top Go down
'Scope

'Scope

Crue Tour - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crue Tour   Crue Tour - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 12:59 am

PART II

'Scope
Back to top Go down
Matty35
Admin
Matty35

Number of posts : 1996
Job/hobbies : Chuggin On The Low E
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Crue Tour - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crue Tour   Crue Tour - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 7:13 am

Cheers bro..

Did someone say "live DVD?".. bouncy boy3
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalforum.forumotion.com
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Crue Tour - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crue Tour   Crue Tour - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 10:29 am

Cool interview!

You can hear from what he said about his future plans he was already considering leaving RATT. But then again I never really realised he wasn't more than a 'hired hand'. After so long in the band I took it he was a full member. Strange to hear him say "Ask Stephen, Bobby & Warren..." when asked about RATT's plans.

And he likes Newcastle Brown!!... Cool The drink Paul Stanley spat out on stage at Newcastle (funnily enough!) when he had a swig!!!... Laughing

Last edited by RFFB on Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
'Scope

'Scope

Crue Tour - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crue Tour   Crue Tour - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 3:24 pm

He was actually under a contract w/ Ratt & it was no secret that he probably was not coming back after it ran out. Personally Upscope thought that Ratt made a big mistake by not offering him a bigger piece of the pie to stay on. Corabi is a known established song writer & offers strong vocals. These are his strengths. Ratt's weaknesses happen to be just that. Pearcy is pretty weak on the vox & Corabi was really the only quality backing vocals they had. And as far as song writing goes it was Juan & Robbin who did the majority of it during their prime. Neither are w/ the band any longer.

Now Ratt is talking about a new studio album but they let the one person who could make it a success walk?? Now the song writing duties are left on Stephen & Warrens shoulders & neither are strong in this department.

'Scope

Last edited by 'Scope on Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Crue Tour - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crue Tour   Crue Tour - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 2:17 am

RFFB wrote:
'Scope wrote:
Tommy is still GANGSTA'

'Scope
Tommy's solo albums are REALLY cool!!

Very surprised when I heard them.

Could well end up in 'Forgotten Gems'... Cool

His home movies are quite popular too... Wink
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Crue Tour - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crue Tour   Crue Tour - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 5:12 am

Pete wrote:
RFFB wrote:
'Scope wrote:
Tommy is still GANGSTA'

'Scope
Tommy's solo albums are REALLY cool!!

Very surprised when I heard them.

Could well end up in 'Forgotten Gems'... Cool

His home movies are quite popular too... Wink
They certainly are...!
Poor script tho!!!
Back to top Go down
'Scope

'Scope

Crue Tour - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crue Tour   Crue Tour - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 6:38 am

Tommy is a likely Hepatitis C carrier GANGSTA.....

'Scope
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Crue Tour - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crue Tour   Crue Tour - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 4:03 pm

Marty wrote:

Oh that sucks that is got pulled. I wonder if those past shows are found on youtube. Probably everything is on youtube... Very Happy
Ain't that the truth!

I've found some amazing stuff on youtube. Also put up video I've taken of KISS/Ace Frehley/Glenn Hughes & Velvet Revolver from shows I've been at. All good fun!!
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677

Crue Tour - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crue Tour   Crue Tour - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 5:30 pm

my friend just saw them last weekend near Palm Springs.

They said the show was really good!

Same friends had seen them a few years back during one of their get back togethers and said they were just horrible so it was nice to hear that they were back up to snuff!
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

Crue Tour - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crue Tour   Crue Tour - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 5:37 pm

RFFB wrote:
Marty wrote:

Ain't that the truth!

I've found some amazing stuff on youtube. Also put up video I've taken of KISS/Ace Frehley/Glenn Hughes & Velvet Revolver from shows I've been at. All good fun!!

I'd like to check that video out!!! Very Happy

Scopes those Corabi videos were great!!! He is someone to pay attention to. I like his musical influences and ideas. Thanks for posting. thums up
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Crue Tour - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crue Tour   Crue Tour - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 5:49 pm

Marty wrote:
RFFB wrote:
Marty wrote:

Ain't that the truth!

Scopes those Corabi videos were great!!! He is someone to pay attention to. I like his musical influences and ideas. Thanks for posting. thums up
If you mean my stuff then just type RippingFleshFromBone in the search box and my stuff should come up. Also got a Hanoi Rocks song up...forgot about that one and a couple of Garbage vids from TOTP I put up to test things out!
Back to top Go down
'Scope

'Scope

Crue Tour - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crue Tour   Crue Tour - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 6:39 pm

RFFB wrote:

If you mean my stuff then just type RippingFleshFromBone in the search box and my stuff should come up. Also got a Hanoi Rocks song up...forgot about that one and a couple of Garbage vids from TOTP I put up to test things out!

Testing...Testing....1-2-3

Upscope just got an email from ticketmaster confirming that tickets to the show in his area are still available. Upscope sent them an email back saying that if they choose to close w/ 'Home Sweet Home' like they did on CrueFest then tickets will REMAIN available in his area!!!!

'Scope
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

Crue Tour - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crue Tour   Crue Tour - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 10:18 am

RFFB wrote:
Marty wrote:
RFFB wrote:
Marty wrote:

Ain't that the truth!

I'm having a Difficult time remembering where I posted last so I am just now seeing this. Thankyou so much for sharing I am so behind!! It wasn't intentional. I hope I didn't leave anyone else hanging with a reply...I have to work on getting back to people in a more timely fashion but I'm getting confused with all the new posts...HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!! No :dizzy:
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Crue Tour - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crue Tour   Crue Tour - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 1:04 pm

Marty's got herself in a right tizz!!!... Laughing ^^^^

Don't worry...you don't actually have to reply to every post you know!!!

I understand that some people actually have a life!!!!!!!... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Matty35
Admin
Matty35

Number of posts : 1996
Job/hobbies : Chuggin On The Low E
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Crue Tour - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crue Tour   Crue Tour - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 1:31 pm

RFFB wrote:

I understand that some people actually have a life!!!!!!!... Laughing
........Who's that then? anyone from here? lol!
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalforum.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Crue Tour - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crue Tour   Crue Tour - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crue Tour
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3