Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Motley Crue: Their best record?

Go down 
+6
kokeakola
RFFB
Matty35
Chrissy
Roger. H
Pete
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Favourite Crue record
Too Fast For Love
Motley Crue: Their best record? I_vote_lcap27%Motley Crue: Their best record? I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
Shout At The Devil
Motley Crue: Their best record? I_vote_lcap45%Motley Crue: Their best record? I_vote_rcap
 45% [ 5 ]
Theatre of Pain
Motley Crue: Their best record? I_vote_lcap0%Motley Crue: Their best record? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Girls Girls Girls
Motley Crue: Their best record? I_vote_lcap0%Motley Crue: Their best record? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Dr Feelgood
Motley Crue: Their best record? I_vote_lcap18%Motley Crue: Their best record? I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Motley Crue
Motley Crue: Their best record? I_vote_lcap9%Motley Crue: Their best record? I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Generation Swine
 0% [ 0 ]
New Tattoo
 0% [ 0 ]
Saints of Los Angeles
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Motley Crue: Their best record? Empty
PostSubject: Motley Crue: Their best record?   Motley Crue: Their best record? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 4:50 am

Having a bit of a Cruefest ( Very Happy ) on my iPod and I can't think of a bad album by the boyz..

Ok. TOP have a few fillers IMHO but every album rocks hard...

Which is your favourite (excluding live & compilations)...?
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Number of posts : 15230
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Motley Crue: Their best record?   Motley Crue: Their best record? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 6:23 am

Tough one ! The 3 in the running for me are " Shout at the Devil" " Motley Crue " and " Saints of Los Angeles "

Leaning slightly towards " Motley Crue " as I love Corabi's voice.

Yep, That's my choice. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Motley Crue: Their best record?   Motley Crue: Their best record? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 6:47 am

Roger H wrote:
Tough one ! The 3 in the running for me are " Shout at the Devil" " Motley Crue " and " Saints of Los Angeles "

Leaning slightly towards " Motley Crue " as I love Corabi's voice.

Yep, That's my choice. Very Happy

thums up And a great choice it is too... banana man
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Motley Crue: Their best record?   Motley Crue: Their best record? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 7:58 am

for me hands down..Shout at the Devil!
Back to top Go down
Matty35
Admin
Matty35

Number of posts : 1996
Job/hobbies : Chuggin On The Low E
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Motley Crue: Their best record?   Motley Crue: Their best record? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 9:19 am

I'm not the worlds biggest Crue Fan, but I do dig a bit of "Shout At The Devil" :rockin out:

Where's Koke & Scope I wanna see what's their fave!

cheers

Matty peace
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalforum.forumotion.com
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Motley Crue: Their best record?   Motley Crue: Their best record? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 11:30 am

Another easy one...yay!!!

TFFL...but ONLY the Leathur version cos the offical one is pants. So poorly produced it's a crying shame.

Girls, Girls, Girls would be me next one...Dancing On Glass is a forgotten classic... rock band
Back to top Go down
kokeakola

kokeakola

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Motley Crue: Their best record?   Motley Crue: Their best record? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 8:04 pm

Had to go with Too Fast For Love. That album just takes me to a whole other place. Love it!!
Back to top Go down
Rock

Rock

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Motley Crue: Their best record?   Motley Crue: Their best record? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 9:20 am

Shout at the devil kicked ass, fuck i loved it in the day, Dr Feelgood was awesome, mainly due to Bob Rock.s production, and the album with whats his name singing instead of Vince (You guys will soon realise I am the laziest fucker on the board) was fkn great. Production was a wee bit over the top but there were some cool tunes. Razz
Back to top Go down
Matty35
Admin
Matty35

PostSubject: Re: Motley Crue: Their best record?   Motley Crue: Their best record? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 9:40 am

Rock wrote:
Shout at the devil kicked ass, fuck i loved it in the day, Dr Feelgood was awesome, mainly due to Bob Rock.s production, and the album with whats his name singing instead of Vince (You guys will soon realise I am the laziest fucker on the board) was fkn great. Production was a wee bit over the top but there were some cool tunes. Razz

That would be John Corabi mate, I also dig that album, nice & chunky!!! :guitar rock out: :rockin out:
Back to top Go down
Rock

Rock

PostSubject: Re: Motley Crue: Their best record?   Motley Crue: Their best record? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 9:45 am

Matty35 wrote:
Rock wrote:

That would be John Corabi mate, I also dig that album, nice & chunky!!! :guitar rock out: :rockin out:

LOL, that be the one, seen him here playing guitar with RATT a few months ago, Fuk he rocks allround.
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Motley Crue: Their best record?   Motley Crue: Their best record? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 9:46 am

Rock wrote:
Matty35 wrote:
Rock wrote:

LOL, that be the one, seen him here playing guitar with RATT a few months ago, Fuk he rocks allround.

He cetainly does. Met him when Ratt played Nottingham last May. Decent guy.
Back to top Go down
Matty35
Admin
Matty35

PostSubject: Re: Motley Crue: Their best record?   Motley Crue: Their best record? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 9:49 am

Corabi has a great voice, strong & raunchy! - perfect for hard rock & metal rock on
Back to top Go down
Rock

Rock

PostSubject: Re: Motley Crue: Their best record?   Motley Crue: Their best record? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 8:15 am

Matty35 wrote:
Corabi has a great voice, strong & raunchy! - perfect for hard rock & metal rock on

Dont know why the guy doesnt just front his own band. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Motley Crue: Their best record?   Motley Crue: Their best record? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 8:23 am

Rock wrote:
Matty35 wrote:

He did! It was called The Scream. Then he joined Motley Crue and was the best thing to happen to them for years. Unfortunatley for him the MC record tanked and the tour didn't sell well the so the weezing fat original singer (I Like Vince ok but hey you know this description is the truth) came back and the rest is history...

Corabi needs to sort out another 'super' type group like Union. He's too good to be wasting away somewhere.

Last edited by Pete on Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Matty35
Admin
Matty35

PostSubject: Re: Motley Crue: Their best record?   Motley Crue: Their best record? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 8:30 am

Pete wrote:
Rock wrote:
Matty35 wrote:

He did! It was called The Scream. Then he joined Motley Crue and was the best thing to happen to them for years. Unfortunatley for him the MC record tanked and the tour didn't sell well the the weezing fat original singer (I >Like Vince ok but hey you know this description is the truth) came back and the rest is history...

Corabi needs to sort out another 'super' type group like Union. He's too good to be wasting away somewhere.

TOO RIGHT MATE! thums up
Back to top Go down
kokeakola

kokeakola

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Motley Crue: Their best record?   Motley Crue: Their best record? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 1:28 pm

I believe Corabi has a band called Monster Circus right now. Maybe a cover band?
Back to top Go down
Matty35
Admin
Matty35

PostSubject: Re: Motley Crue: Their best record?   Motley Crue: Their best record? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 4:30 am

kokeakola wrote:
I believe Corabi has a band called Monster Circus right now. Maybe a cover band?

Thanks for the heads up on this Mark, I didn't know about Monster Circus.. thums up
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Motley Crue: Their best record?   Motley Crue: Their best record? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 4:35 am

kokeakola wrote:

Is this any relation to the thing in Vegas at the moment?

http://www.kissinuk.com/cms/content/view/364/26/
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: Motley Crue: Their best record?   Motley Crue: Their best record? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 4:49 pm

Or even the lovely Chrissy's post on here!

https://fullmetalforum.forumotion.com/classic-old-school-f2/monster-circus-t145.htm

Why go elsewhere when you have the best right here!!!!
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Motley Crue: Their best record?   Motley Crue: Their best record? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 2:22 am

RFFB wrote:

https://fullmetalforum.forumotion.com/classic-old-school-f2/monster-circus-t145.htm

Creep!
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: Motley Crue: Their best record?   Motley Crue: Their best record? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 5:06 pm

Pete wrote:
RFFB wrote:

Creep!
I prefer the term 'cyber-stalker!'... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Motley Crue: Their best record?   Motley Crue: Their best record? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 5:40 pm

Matty35 wrote:
kokeakola wrote:

Thanks for the heads up on this Mark, I didn't know about Monster Circus.. thums up

O.K. I am hurt. i wrote a thread all about this. Monster Circus was started by Rudy Sarzo. I am going to go find the thread. i saw a review of this show and it looked really good...
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Motley Crue: Their best record?   Motley Crue: Their best record? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 5:41 pm

Pete wrote:
RFFB wrote:

Creep!

See Adam saw it...Someone pays attention to me. if it wasn't for stalking i would be a ll alone. Creep? Aren't we all?
Back to top Go down
Skezza

Skezza

Number of posts : 218
Job/hobbies : University, Guitars, Football, HEAVY METAL
Registration date : 2009-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Motley Crue: Their best record?   Motley Crue: Their best record? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 7:36 pm

Great thread. Has to be Dr Feelgood for me. Any mate who asks me what an album should sound like I say Dr Feelgood. It is possibly the greatest produced album i've ever heard. When you listen to it on a good stereo, only then do you really feel the quality of production on that album!

Too Fast for Love had one of my favourite songs on which was Take me to the Top, so I do enjoy their earlier stuff too. Shout at the Devil was a great album as was Theatre of Pain. I do like Girls Girls Girls too. I think Motley Crue was a good album, but it was never quite finished. I felt like they needed to do one more album, and I know Corabi worked on Generation Swine, but obviously left before recording. Hell on High Heels was much better than Generation Swine, but in my opinion, Saints of Los Angeles is Crues best album since Dr Feelgood. Everything about it seems to scream "WE'RE BACK"
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Motley Crue: Their best record?   Motley Crue: Their best record? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 1:46 am

Skezza wrote:
Great thread. Has to be Dr Feelgood for me. Any mate who asks me what an album should sound like I say Dr Feelgood. It is possibly the greatest produced album i've ever heard. When you listen to it on a good stereo, only then do you really feel the quality of production on that album!

Too Fast for Love had one of my favourite songs on which was Take me to the Top, so I do enjoy their earlier stuff too. Shout at the Devil was a great album as was Theatre of Pain. I do like Girls Girls Girls too. I think Motley Crue was a good album, but it was never quite finished. I felt like they needed to do one more album, and I know Corabi worked on Generation Swine, but obviously left before recording. Hell on High Heels (You mean New Tatto right?) was much better than Generation Swine, but in my opinion, Saints of Los Angeles is Crues best album since Dr Feelgood. Everything about it seems to scream "WE'RE BACK "

With you there fella!!! Great album.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Motley Crue: Their best record?   Motley Crue: Their best record? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Motley Crue: Their best record?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next