Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Motley Crue to perform Dr. Feelgood in its entirety on Crue Fest 2

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Matty35
Admin
Matty35

Number of posts : 1996
Job/hobbies : Chuggin On The Low E
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Motley Crue to perform Dr. Feelgood in its entirety on Crue Fest 2 Empty
PostSubject: Motley Crue to perform Dr. Feelgood in its entirety on Crue Fest 2   Motley Crue to perform Dr. Feelgood in its entirety on Crue Fest 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 8:19 am

Mötley Crüe announced today they will perform the entire album, Dr. Feelgood, from beginning to end at every performance on their Summer festival tour, Crüe Fest 2. This year marks the 20th anniversary of the release of Dr. Feelgood, which became the Crüe’s first #1 album on the Billboard charts. To celebrate the anniversary, the band plans to theme the second edition of their festival tour with imagery inspired by Dr. Feelgood. Mötley Crüe will reveal details of the tour at a major press conference from the Fuse TV studios on March 16th in New York City and Fuse will air press conference highlights at 9pm ET/PT that evening.

Pre-sale tickets for Crüe Fest 2 are available to the public today.
Visit www.CrueFest2.com for details.

Eleven Seven Music/Mötley Records will re-release Dr. Feelgood later this spring. Originally released on September 1, 1989, Dr. Feelgood reached #1 on the Billboard Charts and went on to sell more than 7 million copies worldwide, producing 5 Billboard Hot 100 hits. The title track which reached #7 on the Hot 100 and earned the band their first two Grammy nominations (Best Hard Rock Performance: “Dr Feelgood” in 1989 and “Kickstart My Heart” in 1990).

Notes Mötley Crüe’s Nikki Sixx, "On this summer's Crue Fest we really wanted to give the fans
something they've never seen before. And since its the 20th Anniversary of the release of Dr. Feelgood, we figured what better way to celebrate than to play it live TOP TO BOTTOM every night."

Dr. Feelgood Track listing

1. T.nT. (Terror ‘n Tinseltown)
2. Dr. Feelgood
3. Slice Of Your Pie
4. Rattlesnake Shake
5. Kickstart My Heart
6. Without You
7. Same Ol’ Situation (S.O.S.)
8. Sticky Sweet
9. She Goes Down
10. Don’t Go Away Mad (Just Go Away)
11. Time For A Change
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalforum.forumotion.com
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Motley Crue to perform Dr. Feelgood in its entirety on Crue Fest 2   Motley Crue to perform Dr. Feelgood in its entirety on Crue Fest 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 8:39 am

Yeah and Vince is gonna sing half the songs!! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Motley Crue to perform Dr. Feelgood in its entirety on Crue Fest 2   Motley Crue to perform Dr. Feelgood in its entirety on Crue Fest 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 11:43 am

While most Motley fans seem to diss 'Theatre Of Pain', it's 'Dr Feelgood' that's my least fav Motley album from the original bands first get together. Dr Feelgood, Kickstart..., Without You, Same Ol' Situation & She Goes Down are class...but the other 5... Rolling Eyes

Hope they don't do a short set full of this album at other classic Motley songs expence.

Still Motley piss on most bands out there days and their show is always simply stupendous!!!... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shelby

Shelby

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Motley Crue to perform Dr. Feelgood in its entirety on Crue Fest 2   Motley Crue to perform Dr. Feelgood in its entirety on Crue Fest 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 4:45 pm

I think I'd rather hear SATD in it's entirety instead of Dr. Feelgood. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Motley Crue to perform Dr. Feelgood in its entirety on Crue Fest 2   Motley Crue to perform Dr. Feelgood in its entirety on Crue Fest 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 1:28 am

Shelby wrote:
I think I'd rather hear SATD in it's entirety instead of Dr. Feelgood. Shocked

Good call! The first two Crue CD's are awesome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Motley Crue to perform Dr. Feelgood in its entirety on Crue Fest 2   Motley Crue to perform Dr. Feelgood in its entirety on Crue Fest 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Motley Crue to perform Dr. Feelgood in its entirety on Crue Fest 2
Page 1 of 1