Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crue Tour

Go down 
+5
Roger. H
Pete
RFFB
'Scope
Matty35
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Matty35
Admin
Matty35

Number of posts : 1996
Job/hobbies : Chuggin On The Low E
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Crue Tour - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crue Tour   Crue Tour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:17 am

Roger H wrote:
Corabi deserves to be in a " big " band and not (dare I say it) waste his time in Union and E.S.P.

He should form his own band, surround himself with top musicians & go from there.. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalforum.forumotion.com
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Crue Tour - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crue Tour   Crue Tour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:18 am

Matty35 wrote:
Roger H wrote:
Corabi deserves to be in a " big " band and not (dare I say it) waste his time in Union and E.S.P.

He should form his own band, surround himself with top musicians & go from there.. Wink

He should've been the replacement for Percy Plant on the Led Zepp tour...
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Number of posts : 15230
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Crue Tour - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crue Tour   Crue Tour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:25 am

Pete wrote:
Matty35 wrote:
Roger H wrote:

He should've been the replacement for Percy Plant on the Led Zepp tour...

That's all dead and buried now. The right choice by Page and Jones I think.
Back to top Go down
'Scope

'Scope

Number of posts : 887
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Crue Tour - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crue Tour   Crue Tour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:38 am

Roger H wrote:
Nothing long term there though. Or is he happy,like Eric Singer, being a jouneyman musician
going from one band to the next and never really finding a home ?

Corabi spent 8 years in Ratt.

'Scope
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Number of posts : 15230
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Crue Tour - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crue Tour   Crue Tour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 9:53 am

'Scope wrote:
Roger H wrote:
Nothing long term there though. Or is he happy,like Eric Singer, being a jouneyman musician
going from one band to the next and never really finding a home ?

Corabi spent 8 years in Ratt.

'Scope

Poor guy, no wonder he's tired ! Wink
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Crue Tour - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crue Tour   Crue Tour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 1:11 pm

It is a shame the 'Motley Crue' album didn't sell 'cos it is a brill album...it's the last really great album they did until 'SOLA'...

Don't get the backlash when Vince left...as has been said he was always more showman than singer...
Back to top Go down
Mary1234

Mary1234

Number of posts : 316

Crue Tour - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crue Tour   Crue Tour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 1:25 pm

Vince Neil, to me is a skank. Nikki Sixx is a wife beater and Tommy lee is a man-whore. Mick is decent.
I LOVE Motley Crue though!! One of my fav bands. Saw them in concert 3 times...
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Crue Tour - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crue Tour   Crue Tour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 2:31 pm

Mary1234 wrote:
Vince Neil, to me is a skank. Nikki Sixx is a wife beater and Tommy lee is a man-whore. Mick is decent.

You'd never tell from that post!!!... lol!
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

Number of posts : 3056
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Crue Tour - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crue Tour   Crue Tour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 4:59 pm

Mary1234 wrote:

Mary, please just tell us how you really feel ... Very Happy tongue lol! Wink

I had a blast at the Saints tour. I never thought Vince was a great singer. rock band The concert I was at was really quite a production and entertaining. I fell in love with Nikki that day. Very Happy Tommy is always fun to watch. Cool and Mick, I couldn't believe how in pain and weak he looked and yet still puts his heart and soul in what he does. You are right Koke! He was wailin on his whammy bar and crankin up all sortsa distortion. I loved it!! It helps when you have awesome seats too. They still have what it takes to tour for years, I just wonder about Micks condition and what his prognosis is. At least he is still able to do what he loves!! After the show I bought the poster, the teeshirt etc... I don't know, its not just the music but everything they have been through. They are lucky to have survived the 80's etc.. rok on
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Crue Tour - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crue Tour   Crue Tour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 11:24 am

Marty wrote:

I had a blast at the Saints tour. I never thought Vince was a great singer. rock band The concert I was at was really quite a production and entertaining. I fell in love with Nikki that day. Very Happy Tommy is always fun to watch. Cool and Mick, I couldn't believe how in pain and weak he looked and yet still puts his heart and soul in what he does. You are right Koke! He was wailin on his whammy bar and crankin up all sortsa distortion. I loved it!! It helps when you have awesome seats too. They still have what it takes to tour for years, I just wonder about Micks condition and what his prognosis is. At least he is still able to do what he loves!! After the show I bought the poster, the teeshirt etc... I don't know, its not just the music but everything they have been through. They are lucky to have survived the 80's etc.. rok on
Motley put on one of the BEST shows I have EVER seen. Even in the UK back in '84 & '86 when the halls they played were small by US standards, and most bands were still just using an amp backline over here for their stage set up, they put on a show and a half. As far as a production goes they at the very least matched, if not bettered, the KISS show. And that's hard for me to admit!!!! The last few UK tours have just been outstanding gigs. Show, songs (On With The Show!!! Couldn't believe my ears!!!) the lot. Motley are rockers.
Back to top Go down
Mary1234

Mary1234

Number of posts : 316

Crue Tour - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crue Tour   Crue Tour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 12:03 pm

I havent seen the Crue since late 80's, early 90's. They were AWESOME. I had a thing for both Tommy and Nikki. Saw them on tv for their Carnival of Souls concert and that was even better.
Yes, I agree that Vince cant sing for shit...he mumbled through every song, but the show was still worth seeing!!

I know I was harsh on the boys of the Crue, but together they RAWK!!!! peace drummer rock band rock band rock band
Back to top Go down
'Scope

'Scope

Crue Tour - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crue Tour   Crue Tour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 12:06 pm

Who's going to replace Mick..... happy boy

Upscope says Corabi?? thums up

'Scope
Back to top Go down
'Scope

'Scope

Crue Tour - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crue Tour   Crue Tour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 12:07 pm

Tommy is GANGSTA'!!

'Scope
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Crue Tour - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crue Tour   Crue Tour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 12:12 pm

'Scope wrote:
Who's going to replace Mick..... happy boy

Upscope says Corabi?? thums up

'Scope
No-one I hope!

Mick may not be the best guitarist in the world but Motley just wouldn't be the same without him!!!
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

Crue Tour - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crue Tour   Crue Tour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 3:46 pm

Matty35 wrote:
'Scope wrote:
Crue Tour - Page 2 2007_1113RattJapanTour0012b

'Scope

Who's that handsome devil on the right??? peace silly

Isn't that cute???
Scopes, Corabi seems like a real decent guy. He also seems to fit in anywhere. Are there any plans for him to form his own band? He has good stage presence... Very Happy
Maybe we can get Izzy to post that picture of Dave Mustaine?!?! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Crue Tour - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crue Tour   Crue Tour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 3:17 am

Marty wrote:

Isn't that cute???
Scopes, Corabi seems like a real decent guy. He also seems to fit in anywhere. Are there any plans for him to form his own band? He has good stage presence... Very Happy
Maybe we can get Izzy to post that picture of Dave Mustaine?!?! Very Happy
Met him at the RATT gig I've posted pics of on here...and he is. Freindly guy. He got talking to some folks who were real fans of his and he passed on his contact details to them. Very cool. All the band were in fact.
Back to top Go down
'Scope

'Scope

Crue Tour - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crue Tour   Crue Tour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 12:46 pm

You know Marty Upscope has had the honor of meeting John Corabi several times now & each time he is just as pleasant as the last. He is about as down to earth as anybody you will ever come across. For somebody who has spent time in 2 of the biggest bands of the era + several other successful projects you would think there would be an ego but there isn't. He's a very cool dude & a hard worker too. He deserves every bit of success he's had & even more so.

He claims he was leaving Ratt to concentrate on his solo career. He's been jamming w/ Brandon Gibbs so we'll see what happens next. Last Upscope heard he was in Vegas last month doing this show:

Crue Tour - Page 2 Evitehilton1

'Scope
Back to top Go down
'Scope

'Scope

Crue Tour - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crue Tour   Crue Tour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 12:49 pm

'Scope
Back to top Go down
'Scope

'Scope

Crue Tour - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crue Tour   Crue Tour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 12:52 pm

Probably the most successful song that Corabi recorded w/ MC??

'Scope
Back to top Go down
Matty35
Admin
Matty35

Number of posts : 1996
Job/hobbies : Chuggin On The Low E
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Crue Tour - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crue Tour   Crue Tour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 12:58 pm

'Scope wrote:

'Scope

Ohhhhh, im on a holiday!!!! - Great tune.. pimp
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalforum.forumotion.com
'Scope

'Scope

Crue Tour - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crue Tour   Crue Tour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 1:02 pm

Tommy is still GANGSTA'

'Scope
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Crue Tour - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crue Tour   Crue Tour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 4:36 pm

'Scope wrote:
Tommy is still GANGSTA'

'Scope
Tommy's solo albums are REALLY cool!!

Very surprised when I heard them.

Could well end up in 'Forgotten Gems'... Cool
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Crue Tour - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crue Tour   Crue Tour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 4:59 pm

'Scope wrote:

'Scope
Most certainly! I remember seeing the single edit version of this played on a UK chart TV prog called 'Top of the Pops' which was usually populated by naff pop stuff. Made me sit up and take notice when this came on!!... Very Happy

Fantastic album...fans can be so fickle... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

Crue Tour - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crue Tour   Crue Tour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 6:52 pm

RFFB wrote:
'Scope wrote:

'Scope
Most certainly! I remember seeing the single edit version of this played on a UK chart TV prog called 'Top of the Pops' which was usually populated by naff pop stuff. Made me sit up and take notice when this came on!!... Very Happy

Fantastic album...fans can be so fickle... Rolling Eyes

I heard of Top of the Pop's. cheers Very Happy Wish we had that here in the USA. We use to have American Bandstand but not anymore.

Scopes thanks for sharing all that info on Corabi. I totally forgot about Hooligans Holiday. I liked the first video a lot!!! It doesn't even sound like the same band with him in there. He is definitely someone I will be paying attention too. I liked his stage presence when he was here with Ratt. rok on rock on Cool Marty
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Crue Tour - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crue Tour   Crue Tour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 7:18 pm

Marty wrote:

I heard of Top of the Pop's. cheers Very Happy Wish we had that here in the USA. We use to have American Bandstand but not anymore.

Scopes thanks for sharing all that info on Corabi. I totally forgot about Hooligans Holiday. I liked the first video a lot!!! It doesn't even sound like the same band with him in there. He is definitely someone I will be paying attention too. I liked his stage presence when he was here with Ratt. rok on rock on Cool Marty
I actually wish we still had it here!!

It got pulled around 2 years ago. Even if the bands on it were naff 99% of the time, it was strangely entertaining!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Crue Tour - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crue Tour   Crue Tour - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crue Tour
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next