Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

KISS Frontman Says "Nobody Wants To Hear New Songs That They Don't Know

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

KISS Frontman Says "Nobody Wants To Hear New Songs That They Don't Know - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KISS Frontman Says "Nobody Wants To Hear New Songs That They Don't Know   KISS Frontman Says "Nobody Wants To Hear New Songs That They Don't Know - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 4:12 am

RFFB wrote:

And with that the mystery is solved!!!

Yep, that's Nicola Roberts from the wonderful and best pop group out there GIRLS ALOUD!!!!

I think they're bloody fantastic and they put on a really good show...and they're very very easy on the eyes!... :Marys Drool: :Marys Drool: :Marys Drool: :Marys Drool: :Marys Drool:

Oh dear. Nurse. The screens! Laughing
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

KISS Frontman Says "Nobody Wants To Hear New Songs That They Don't Know - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KISS Frontman Says "Nobody Wants To Hear New Songs That They Don't Know   KISS Frontman Says "Nobody Wants To Hear New Songs That They Don't Know - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 6:11 am

Pete wrote:
RFFB wrote:

Yep, that's Nicola Roberts from the wonderful and best pop group out there GIRLS ALOUD!!!!

I think they're bloody fantastic and they put on a really good show...and they're very very easy on the eyes!... :Marys Drool: :Marys Drool: :Marys Drool: :Marys Drool: :Marys Drool:

I have to admit to really liking them! Well...I don't have to! But I'm going to!!! yes, some of their stuff is a bit too poppy like the cover of 'I'll Stand By You', 'Life Got Cold' & 'Jump'...but SOTU, No Good Advice, Something Kinda Ooooh' & 'Wake Me Up' have more edge to them than many of the so called rock pap out there...thinging emo crap here.

And 'Call The Shots', 'Biology', 'Untouchable' amongst many others are just prefect pop. Have seen them live many times now, after plucking up the courage to go see them!, and I'm glad I did. You get five real hotties and they do put on a really good show.

If I told you how many shows I saw on the last tour you'd probably faint!!!!!! affraid
But I LOVED IT!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: KISS Frontman Says "Nobody Wants To Hear New Songs That They Don't Know   KISS Frontman Says "Nobody Wants To Hear New Songs That They Don't Know - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 6:19 am

RFFB wrote:
Pete wrote:
RFFB wrote:

I have to admit to really liking them! Well...I don't have to! But I'm going to!!! yes, some of their stuff is a bit too poppy like the cover of 'I'll Stand By You', 'Life Got Cold' & 'Jump'...but SOTU, No Good Advice, Something Kinda Ooooh' & 'Wake Me Up' have more edge to them than many of the so called rock pap out there...thinging emo crap here.

And 'Call The Shots', 'Biology', 'Untouchable' amongst many others are just prefect pop. Have seen them live many times now, after plucking up the courage to go see them!, and I'm glad I did. You get five real hotties and they do put on a really good show.

If I told you how many shows I saw on the last tour you'd probably faint!!!!!! affraid
But I LOVED IT!!!!!

I think we're past the screens stage now!!

I'll admit to seeing Kylie, Erasure and others but that was because I was with Ruth...

Anyhoo...it's good to see SAY YEAH and MDD in the set, if they could just add a few more before the Euro tour... Wink cheesin'
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: KISS Frontman Says "Nobody Wants To Hear New Songs That They Don't Know   KISS Frontman Says "Nobody Wants To Hear New Songs That They Don't Know - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 8:44 am

Chrissy and Marty and of course Chuck

Enjoy your KISS Frontman Says "Nobody Wants To Hear New Songs That They Don't Know - Page 2 Kisslogo show in Chicago tomorrow night!

We want a full report, pictures and everything!
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: KISS Frontman Says "Nobody Wants To Hear New Songs That They Don't Know   KISS Frontman Says "Nobody Wants To Hear New Songs That They Don't Know - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 5:44 am

Pete wrote:

Enjoy your KISS Frontman Says "Nobody Wants To Hear New Songs That They Don't Know - Page 2 Kisslogo show in Chicago tomorrow night!

Will do!!!!!!!Wish you guys were here.....
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: KISS Frontman Says "Nobody Wants To Hear New Songs That They Don't Know   KISS Frontman Says "Nobody Wants To Hear New Songs That They Don't Know - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 5:55 am

Chrissy wrote:
Pete wrote:

Will do!!!!!!!Wish you guys were here.....

As do all of us..(Though I'm betting Chicago is a little on the chilly side...)
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: KISS Frontman Says "Nobody Wants To Hear New Songs That They Don't Know   KISS Frontman Says "Nobody Wants To Hear New Songs That They Don't Know - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 5:55 am

It would appear that 'Say Yeah' is back in the set list...been played at the last 3 shows, or so.

How long until they get some other new ones in I wonder...still think 'All For The Glory' would make a brill opener!!!

rock band
:rockin out:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KISS Frontman Says "Nobody Wants To Hear New Songs That They Don't Know   KISS Frontman Says "Nobody Wants To Hear New Songs That They Don't Know - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KISS Frontman Says "Nobody Wants To Hear New Songs That They Don't Know
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2