Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dokken And Lynch Mob Schedule California Performance

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Matty35
Admin
Matty35

Number of posts : 1996
Job/hobbies : Chuggin On The Low E
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Dokken And Lynch Mob Schedule California Performance Empty
PostSubject: Dokken And Lynch Mob Schedule California Performance   Dokken And Lynch Mob Schedule California Performance I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 7:56 am

Dokken and Lynch Mob (featuring former Dokken guitarist George Lynch) will share the stage for the first time ever on November 29th, 2009 at the House of Blues in Anaheim, California. It is not presently clear if additional dates will be scheduled featuring the two acts.

In a recent interview with Kevin "Taz" Conklin of "The Big Dumb Radio Show," which airs on Kalamazoo, Michigan's 92.5 WZUU FM radio station, Lynch was asked about a possible Lynch Mob tour in support of the band's comeback studio album, entitled "Smoke And Mirrors". "I'm talking a little preemptively here, but one of the things on the table is a potential Dokken-Lynch Mob tour — kind of like that WWF spectacle where you come out with all that history and get people talking, and that's always good," George said. "And we'll play some Dokken songs as well in our set. And they're welcome to play some Lynch Mob songs, but that's not gonna happen... I'm kidding."

Regarding whether he would make an appearance on stage with his former Dokken bandmates if Lynch Mob were to tour with Dokken, Lynch said, "Absolutely. That's be part of the deal. I'd come out at the end and we'd have a little reunion, and it'd be awesome. Me and Don [Dokken] could come out, make out for a while, and then we'd dive into a couple of old Dokken songs for old times' sake."

Audio samples of all 13 songs that appear on "Smoke And Mirrors" are available for download at HeavyHarmonies.com. The CD was released in October 13th in the U.S. via Frontiers Records.

Lynch Mob's current lineup includes Logan and Lynch alongside bassist Marco Mendoza (Whitesnake, Thin Lizzy) and drummer Scot Coogan (Brides Of Destruction, Ace Frehley).
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalforum.forumotion.com
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Dokken And Lynch Mob Schedule California Performance   Dokken And Lynch Mob Schedule California Performance I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 8:10 am

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......I love lynch mob....................Anaheim is not that far..................Chicago the weekend before.....Must buy plane.....
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Dokken And Lynch Mob Schedule California Performance   Dokken And Lynch Mob Schedule California Performance I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 5:46 am

Chrissy wrote:
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......I love lynch mob....................Anaheim is not that far..................Chicago the weekend before.....Must buy plane.....
Huh? You want to buy a plane?

o...k!!!!

I know they say Americans do things bigger and better but that's just madness!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dokken And Lynch Mob Schedule California Performance   Dokken And Lynch Mob Schedule California Performance I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dokken And Lynch Mob Schedule California Performance
Page 1 of 1