Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

KISS To Play California Mid-State Fair In July

Go down 
+2
Pete
Matty35
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Matty35
Admin
Matty35

Number of posts : 1996
Job/hobbies : Chuggin On The Low E
Registration date : 2009-01-05

KISS To Play California Mid-State Fair In July Empty
PostSubject: KISS To Play California Mid-State Fair In July   KISS To Play California Mid-State Fair In July I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 1:58 pm

The California Mid-State Fair has announced that legendary rock and roll band KISS has been signed to perform at the 2009 Fair on Tuesday, July 28th. KISS will be part of the California Mid-State Fair's 2009 Budweiser Concert Series and be performing in the Main Grandstand Arena at 7:30 p.m.

Tickets for the show will be $67, $52 and $42, and go on sale Thursday, May 21st, 2009, at 10:00 a.m. Tickets will be available at the California Mid-State Fair box office, online at www.midstatefair.com, any Vallitix outlet, or charge by phone at 1-800-909-FAIR. In addition, a special phone number has been added to better serve ticket buyers: 866-872-2007.

KISS' upcoming U.S. and Canadian tour will be the world's first to put fans in charge of where their favorite artist plays. By partnering with Eventful, the leading social media company for events, fans will "Demand" where KISS will perform on their latest trek across the top-voted North American markets beginning this September. No matter where the fans say — from stadiums to cornfields — if there are enough votes, KISS will be there! And in order to keep the competition fair for smaller cities, final site selection will weigh population size versus total votes. Fans across the U.S. and Canada can cast their votes at here to have their town included on the KISS 2009 North American tour. Fans are able to vote, and check the tally of what cities are in the lead, 24/7 across the web at the previous sites; as well as on KISS' MySpace and Facebook, Ticketmaster's KISS page, VH1Classic.com, and many other sites.
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalforum.forumotion.com
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: KISS To Play California Mid-State Fair In July   KISS To Play California Mid-State Fair In July I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 1:30 am

Yeah!! They've finally hit the State Fair Circuit.

Rock On boys!!!
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: KISS To Play California Mid-State Fair In July   KISS To Play California Mid-State Fair In July I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 8:24 am

Pete wrote:

Rock On boys!!!

Fantastic!!!!!now they have all the trash food they want, corn dogs, fired twinkies funnel cakes....That picture is just gonna get bigger!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: KISS To Play California Mid-State Fair In July   KISS To Play California Mid-State Fair In July I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 8:27 am

Chrissy wrote:
Pete wrote:

Rock On boys!!!

Fantastic!!!!!now they have all the trash food they want, corn dogs, fired twinkies funnel cakes....That picture is just gonna get bigger!

Back in 1973, Gene and Paul had a vision. To one day play the State Fair Circuit.

36 years later they finally made it!!

Us Kiss fans are so proud of them!!! KISS To Play California Mid-State Fair In July Whistle
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: KISS To Play California Mid-State Fair In July   KISS To Play California Mid-State Fair In July I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 8:42 am

Pete wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Pete wrote:

Rock On boys!!!

Back in 1973, Gene and Paul had a vision. To one day play the State Fair Circuit.

Us Kiss fans are so proud of them!!! KISS To Play California Mid-State Fair In July Whistle

KISS To Play California Mid-State Fair In July 10_1_26 nothing like a good old white trash get together!

KISS To Play California Mid-State Fair In July Sig
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: KISS To Play California Mid-State Fair In July   KISS To Play California Mid-State Fair In July I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 8:44 am

Chrissy wrote:
Pete wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Pete wrote:

Rock On boys!!!

KISS To Play California Mid-State Fair In July 10_1_26 nothing like a good old white trash get together!

I wouldn't know about White Trash...
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: KISS To Play California Mid-State Fair In July   KISS To Play California Mid-State Fair In July I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 9:06 am

Pete wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Pete wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Pete wrote:

Rock On boys!!!

I wouldn't know about White Trash...

know about it.....me?
I'm the poster girl!!!!!!lol
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: KISS To Play California Mid-State Fair In July   KISS To Play California Mid-State Fair In July I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 10:16 am

Chrissy wrote:

know about it.....me?
Hmmm...If you're 'white Trash' then white trash must have gone up in the world since I last checked!...you're certainly like no 'white trash' I've ever seen...

Anyway I didn't think you were called Britney?
Now's there's some white trash...
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: KISS To Play California Mid-State Fair In July   KISS To Play California Mid-State Fair In July I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 11:49 am

RFFB wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

know about it.....me?
Hmmm...If you're 'white Trash' then white trash must have gone up in the world since I last checked!...you're certainly like no 'white trash' I've ever seen...

Tis true she is the queen!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: KISS To Play California Mid-State Fair In July   KISS To Play California Mid-State Fair In July I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 2:04 am

Chrissy wrote:
RFFB wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

know about it.....me?

Tis true she is the queen!!!!!!

Britney is truly CRAZY isn't she?
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: KISS To Play California Mid-State Fair In July   KISS To Play California Mid-State Fair In July I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 6:02 am

yah she is
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Number of posts : 15230
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: KISS To Play California Mid-State Fair In July   KISS To Play California Mid-State Fair In July I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 10:27 am

I saw Kansas play at a state fair back in 2000ish in Indian Wells or somewhere near the Salton Sea ( the old memory is fading ! Rolling Eyes ) It was brilliant !!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: KISS To Play California Mid-State Fair In July   KISS To Play California Mid-State Fair In July I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 1:26 am

Roger H wrote:
I saw Kansas play at a state fair back in 2000ish in Indian Wells or somewhere near the Salton Sea ( the old memory is fading ! Rolling Eyes ) It was brilliant !!! Very Happy

Was Dorothy there?
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: KISS To Play California Mid-State Fair In July   KISS To Play California Mid-State Fair In July I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 4:58 am

Roger H wrote:

I bet that was a killer show! I bet it was unbelievably hot outside though! And to bad the salton sea is no more!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: KISS To Play California Mid-State Fair In July   KISS To Play California Mid-State Fair In July I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 5:02 am

Chrissy wrote:
Roger H wrote:

I bet that was a killer show! I bet it was unbelievably hot outside though! And to bad the salton sea is no more!

What's a Salton Sea?

Did you see American Idol last night too?
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: KISS To Play California Mid-State Fair In July   KISS To Play California Mid-State Fair In July I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 5:14 am

Pete wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Roger H wrote:

What's a Salton Sea?

Did you see American Idol last night too?

The sallton Sea is this great area outside of Palm Desert between Palm Springs and Mexico...It is sandy and hot and was just fantastic...It is close to an area called "Glammis" which is all huge sand dunes for sand rails and motorcycles etc. We go there in the winter to ride because hte summers are too hot....Salton Sea was anatural body of water with an enormous high salt content. Something happened and it became dead and all of its wildlife died...everything. Te ogverment stepped in and bought out all of the houses around it..ares being one of them and closed it off... Haven't checkd to see what is going on so I will and give an update!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: KISS To Play California Mid-State Fair In July   KISS To Play California Mid-State Fair In July I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 6:32 am

Chrissy wrote:
Pete wrote:

What's a Salton Sea?

The sallton Sea is this great area outside of Palm Desert between Palm Springs and Mexico...It is sandy and hot and was just fantastic...It is close to an area called "Glammis" which is all huge sand dunes for sand rails and motorcycles etc. We go there in the winter to ride because hte summers are too hot....Salton Sea was anatural body of water with an enormous high salt content. Something happened and it became dead and all of its wildlife died...everything. Te ogverment stepped in and bought out all of the houses around it..ares being one of them and closed it off... Haven't checkd to see what is going on so I will and give an update!

Thanks for the clarification.
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: KISS To Play California Mid-State Fair In July   KISS To Play California Mid-State Fair In July I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 12:15 pm

Chrissy wrote:

When we were there you could get close and walk around the old houses. It was very Spooky !! scared1
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: KISS To Play California Mid-State Fair In July   KISS To Play California Mid-State Fair In July I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 2:23 am

Roger H wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

When we were there you could get close and walk around the old houses. It was very Spooky !! scared1

Von Glitter??? confused scratch Wink
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: KISS To Play California Mid-State Fair In July   KISS To Play California Mid-State Fair In July I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 8:40 am

[quote="Pete"]
Roger H wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

Oh my darlin, oh my darlin, oh my darrrlin, Clemintine!!!!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: KISS To Play California Mid-State Fair In July   KISS To Play California Mid-State Fair In July I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 8:45 am

[quote="RFFB"]
Pete wrote:
Roger H wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

:jacko:

Last edited by Pete on Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: KISS To Play California Mid-State Fair In July   KISS To Play California Mid-State Fair In July I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 9:30 am

[quote="Pete"]
RFFB wrote:
Pete wrote:
Roger H wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

Shocked Shocked

Rather you than me mate!! scared1
lol! run for the hills!!!!!

How do you get the star on the wrong eye!!!...doh!!!
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: KISS To Play California Mid-State Fair In July   KISS To Play California Mid-State Fair In July I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 5:59 am

RFFB wrote:

Embarassed Embarassed By using a mirror !!! scratch
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: KISS To Play California Mid-State Fair In July   KISS To Play California Mid-State Fair In July I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 5:57 am

Roger H wrote:
RFFB wrote:

Embarassed Embarassed By using a mirror !!! scratch

Doesn't she have a Paul tattoo though, that has the star on the wrong eye?
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: KISS To Play California Mid-State Fair In July   KISS To Play California Mid-State Fair In July I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:56 am

October 6th... Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KISS To Play California Mid-State Fair In July   KISS To Play California Mid-State Fair In July I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KISS To Play California Mid-State Fair In July
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next