Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Motley Crue announce Euro dates!!!

Go down 
+4
FakeBlue
Pete
Roger. H
RFFB
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Motley Crue announce Euro dates!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Motley Crue announce Euro dates!!!   Motley Crue announce Euro dates!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 8:05 am

Pete wrote:
RFFB wrote:

Seriously? Dominion '84, the Theatre Of Pain tour '86 (went to every show bar Cardiff & B/ham) and M/chester '07 are some of the best shows I have ever seen. I'm talking stage shows here, but especially Dominion & M/chester were also outstanding for the songs played also. No messing around just straight down your throat and rockin out... :rockin out:

I'm also pretty sure I made no comparison other than the stage shows.

Manchester 07, whilst good was piss poor compared to Manchester 05 on the Carnival of Sins tour.
Yeah, that was an amzing show! Set list was unbelievable! Somehow that one slipped my mind... Embarassed

But I did kinda like the conciseness of the M/chester 07 show...no messing around just wam, bam...thank you ma'am!!!... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Motley Crue announce Euro dates!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Motley Crue announce Euro dates!!!   Motley Crue announce Euro dates!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 8:07 am

RFFB wrote:
Pete wrote:
RFFB wrote:

Seriously? Dominion '84, the Theatre Of Pain tour '86 (went to every show bar Cardiff & B/ham) and M/chester '07 are some of the best shows I have ever seen. I'm talking stage shows here, but especially Dominion & M/chester were also outstanding for the songs played also. No messing around just straight down your throat and rockin out... :rockin out:

I'm also pretty sure I made no comparison other than the stage shows.

Manchester 07, whilst good was piss poor compared to Manchester 05 on the Carnival of Sins tour.
Yeah, that was an amzing show! Set list was unbelievable! Somehow that one slipped my mind... Embarassed

That was one of my best shows ever. I can see why THAT particular show got comparisions to a Kiss show.
Back to top Go down

Motley Crue announce Euro dates!!!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3