Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Venting

Go down 
+2
Roger. H
RFFB
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Venting - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 4:34 am

Why do people who have paid a lot of money for a concert ticket insist on fliming the whole thing & watching the show through a tiny camera screen? It's happening in front of you!!!! So fucking annoying!!!
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

Number of posts : 3056
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Venting - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 4:57 pm

Pete wrote:
Why do people who have paid a lot of money for a concert ticket insist on fliming the whole thing & watching the show through a tiny camera screen? It's happening in front of you!!!! So fucking annoying!!!

I hate when someone is filming the concert in the row behind me. It's a buzz kill... I can't wave my arms around and sing off key... I don't wanna end up on youtube.  Embarassed Embarassed Shocked Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Venting - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 8:45 am

Marty wrote:
Pete wrote:

I hate when someone is filming the concert in the row behind me. It's a buzz kill... I can't wave my arms around and sing off key... I don't wanna end up on youtube.  Embarassed Embarassed Shocked Sad Sad

Why not? If anything it would make me do it more so to piss 'filmer' off!!! You paid your money to enjoy yourself, not be restrained because some prick wants to film it for posterity. That's what memories are for!!!
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Venting - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 11:57 am

You know I have always loved taking photo's at concerts.

As such as long as it's people with actual cameras I don't mind it.

BUT, what does totally piss me off is all these idiots with their fucking mobiles taking pics/video. WHY? The quality will be crap which ever you are taking. At times there are more phones up in the air than hands clapping or punching the air.

Not very RnR.

When I got my first digital camera it was a bit of a novelty to be able to actually film parts of the show instead of just having still pictures. NEVER filmed the whole thing tho!

But, now I've had a digital camera for quite awhile I have discovered that, while I look at the pictures I've taken quite a bit, I almost never look at the videos I've taken.

While I'm sure I'll film something again, at some point, for the most part it is all just a distraction.

Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Number of posts : 15230
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Venting - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 2:45 am

£10 for a glass of Kir Royale at the Albert Hall, thieving bastards. Mad 
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Venting - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 7:50 am

Yikes!
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Venting - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 3:00 pm

What are you going 'Yikes' at?

It was $10 for a Jack & coke and $12 for a Stella (or was it Becks?) at the House of Blues!!

That's not much diff to £10.

Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Venting - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 5:18 pm

RFFB wrote:

It was $10 for a Jack & coke and $12 for a Stella (or was it Becks?) at the House of Blues!!

well 10 pounds would be $15 bucks and thats a lot!..I'm sticking to diet coke
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Venting - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 11:34 am

Chrissy wrote:
RFFB wrote:

That was still $8!!!
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Venting - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 4:38 pm

RFFB wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
RFFB wrote:

That was still $8!!!

funny!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Venting - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 9:25 am

Fucking BMW drivers!!!  :mad as hell: 
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Venting - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 10:55 pm

sure blame the car!!!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Venting - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 1:27 am

Chrissy wrote:
sure blame the car!!!

Actually that's a good point. My neighbour is a complete  :pound it:  whether he drives his BMW or not (and his fat bitch of a wife isn't much better)!!
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Venting - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 10:39 pm

Let it out Pete!!!!
Back to top Go down
laxcdn

laxcdn

Number of posts : 1218
Registration date : 2009-02-02

Venting - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 7:21 am

too funny
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Venting - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 2:40 pm

Pete wrote:
My brother hates German car drivers, says it's a certain type of person who drives them...basically ignorant ones!
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

Venting - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 5:34 pm

Long Distance relationships are hard..... (some of you know)  Sad  Sad  Sad 

Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Venting - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 12:45 am

RFFB wrote:
Pete wrote:
My brother hates German car drivers, says it's a certain type of person who drives them...basically ignorant ones!

Does he hate Germans who drive cars, or all people who drive a German cars?
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Venting - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 2:17 pm

Marty wrote:

Yes they do test you..They also can give you the opportunity to really communicate. Skype is our safety line we would be lost without it. There have been times when I just need his presence and he doesn't need to say a word but just having him there in the moment makes all the difference. You and mum make sure you both have that, even on your phones..makes the calls free and the live chat is amazing...
Hang in there..sending you hugs...x
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

Venting - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 4:45 pm

Chrissy wrote:
Marty wrote:

Yes they do test you..They also can give you the opportunity to really communicate.  Skype is our safety line we would be lost without it.  There have been times when I just need his presence and he doesn't need to say a word but just having him there in the moment makes all the difference. You and mum make sure you both have that, even on your phones..makes the calls free and the live chat is amazing...

We haven't skyped yet. We talk a billion times a day on the phone .. anytime something new happens. Hey honey guess what?? LOL I love that he includes me in on everything.. <3 Living together that few months I discovered he is Quite A grizzly bear if woken up. He is also a bit of a hoarder. Or use to be but cleaning up and getting rid of all that stuff is going to keep me soooooooooo busy once I move in there. It must be love because I just can't wait to move in with him. My Dad is my #1 priority right now. Some things are worth the wait.  :ola:  Thanks for understanding Chrissy. YOU ROCK!!! xoxoxoxox
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Venting - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 9:39 pm

Marty wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Marty wrote:

Yes they do test you..They also can give you the opportunity to really communicate.  Skype is our safety line we would be lost without it.  There have been times when I just need his presence and he doesn't need to say a word but just having him there in the moment makes all the difference. You and mum make sure you both have that, even on your phones..makes the calls free and the live chat is amazing...

We haven't skyped yet.  We talk a billion times a day on the phone .. anytime something new happens.  Hey honey guess what?? LOL I love that he includes me in on everything.. <3   Living together that few months I discovered he is Quite A grizzly bear if woken up.  He is also a bit of a hoarder.  Or use to be but cleaning up and getting rid of all that stuff is going to keep me soooooooooo busy once I move in there.  It must be love because I just can't wait to move in with him.  My Dad is my #1 priority right now.  Some things are worth the wait.   :ola:   Thanks for understanding Chrissy.  YOU ROCK!!! xoxoxoxox

Sounds like you have your priorities straight and are heading in the right direction. Im laughing because your MumCat sounds like my RFFB! and I wouldn't change a thing!! Skype will just add another demension to your communication. I completly know how you feel about the "hey guess what or I wanted to tell you". To me it keeps us close and I feel like I am sharing my life with him even if its apart. I love it when he calls to just say "Hey guess what I saw". It will all be worth it and you will cherish it so much more..I will too..The four us us will be getting together someday...That's going to be fun!
Back to top Go down
laxcdn

laxcdn

Number of posts : 1218
Registration date : 2009-02-02

Venting - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 8:15 am

Glad to hear it is working out for the both of you.
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Venting - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 1:17 pm

Chrissy wrote:

Sounds like you have your priorities straight and are heading in the right direction.  Im laughing because your MumCat sounds like my RFFB! and I wouldn't change a thing!!  Skype will just add another demension to your communication.  I completly know how you feel about the "hey guess what or I wanted to tell you".  To me it keeps us close and I feel like I am sharing my life with him even if its apart.  I love it when he calls to just say "Hey guess what I saw".  It will all be worth it and you will cherish it so much more..I will too..The four us us will be getting together someday...That's going to be fun!
I have a name you know!!!!!!!!!!!...  Wink 
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Venting - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 8:34 pm

RFFB wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

Sounds like you have your priorities straight and are heading in the right direction.  Im laughing because your MumCat sounds like my RFFB! and I wouldn't change a thing!!  Skype will just add another demension to your communication.  I completly know how you feel about the "hey guess what or I wanted to tell you".  To me it keeps us close and I feel like I am sharing my life with him even if its apart.  I love it when he calls to just say "Hey guess what I saw".  It will all be worth it and you will cherish it so much more..I will too..The four us us will be getting together someday...That's going to be fun!
I have a name you know!!!!!!!!!!!...  Wink 

And she knows it!!! I didn't think there would be confusion...
!!!

Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Number of posts : 15230
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Venting - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 8:47 am

Do you have a laptop attached to a vacuum cleaner while Adam skypes, so that he can follow you around the house ?? The Adambot would be great, you could even put a KISS shirt on it to make it a bit more realistic. And lord knows what you could get up to with the attachments. Embarassed 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Venting - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Venting
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next