Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Venting

Go down 
+2
Roger. H
RFFB
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Venting - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 4:16 pm

Marty wrote:
My 93 1/2 year old Father had a stroke and several seizures but recovered amazingly.  He can talk and got his memory back within a few days.  Now he cries when he is happy.  LOL so precious.  Love that man.  He just got his own apartment in an assisted living facility ...Its sooooo nice.  Now I have to get a life.  I've been caregiving for my parents for over 15 years.  I am currently looking for a job and its SCARY!!!!!!  I am excited though and can't wait to have MONEY!!!!!!!! wooohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo  Technology has advanced tremendously since I worked for Xerox. My Department and job have become obsolete.  Oh well time to learn what I can.  Venting Rules!!!! I am scared to death!! Shocked

God Bless your Dad. So glad he has regained so much since the stroke. it has been wonderful what you have been able to do for him. So many elderly don't have that opportunity around him.

Best of luck to you on the job search. if technology was the only thing I could do for work I would be homeless!!! Hope you find something great!
xx
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

Number of posts : 3056
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Venting - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 8:36 pm

Thanks Chrissy. You are so kind. group hug
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Venting - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 1:13 am

Roy Hodgson; you complete c**t of a person. How dare you throw a player under the bus just to dave your own wrinkled turkey neck!! Fucking tw@:!
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Venting - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 10:00 am

Pete wrote:
Roy Hodgson; you complete c**t of a person. How dare you throw a player under the bus just to dave your own wrinkled turkey neck!! Fucking tw@:!

Who's Dave and what did he do to the poor turkey?
Smile
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

Venting - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 10:25 am

Roger. H wrote:
As you all know I work stupid hours and Stevie works hard and works long hours. This year our weekends have been really busy with Weddings, Birthday parties, Stevie's OU courses, business meetings, Stevie has been away with friends, I've had a couple of gigs, visiting In-Laws, visiting friends, friends visiting us. So all in all we haven't had a lot of time to ourselves. Don't get me wrong, I love that we are busy and have friends that want to see us. BUT.........am I being selfish that I kick up when Stevie informs me that one of her friends wants to join us for a "couple" of days on our one week holiday in Majorca ?? We have a private villa with a pool in the countryside that was supposed to be for just us to chill out ALONE (for once), So pissed off about this that I'm considering not going. Am I over reacting ??

I would definitely communicate to my partner how I felt. Just talking about it helps.
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Venting - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 7:24 am

A little rant...

Having read the story above a few things occur to me.

1. Why does this women not educate her kids about drugs rather than raise a silly petition.

2. If these action figures (with there baggies of Crystal Meth) are so offensive does that also mean that action figures with guns, knives, chainsaws etc. are also offensive? How about Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles with their weapons?

3. Where does this leave toy guns & other weapons, surely they are also offensive??

Why do people feel the need to interfere in things that aren't really that much of a problem until some busy body decides the make it a problem???

On a whole this individual needs to get a life!
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

Venting - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 11:04 am

jealousy..It's the worst feeling in the world
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Venting - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 1:19 pm

Pete wrote:
A little rant...

Having read the story above a few things occur to me.

1. Why does this women not educate her kids about drugs rather than raise a silly petition.

2. If these action figures (with there baggies of Crystal Meth) are so offensive does that also mean that action figures with guns, knives, chainsaws etc. are also offensive? How about Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles with their weapons?

3. Where does this leave toy guns & other weapons, surely they are also offensive??

Why do people feel the need to interfere in things that aren't really that much of a problem until some busy body decides the make it a problem???

On a whole this individual needs to get a life!
This is a perfect example of the 'shocked' & 'appalled' public not ebgaging their, no doubt, small brain without making the connection between all those other so called bad things as you said, toys with guns, knives, Freddie Kruger with his blades let alone toy guns themselves!

Miss 'shocked' & 'appalled' should wake up and, as you also said, teach her kids about drugs and simply keep them out of the adult section!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Venting - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 6:30 am

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-29879865

Remind me again why the UK doesn't have the death penalty anymore???
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Venting - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 9:46 am

Pete wrote:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-29879865

Remind me again why the UK doesn't have the death penalty anymore???

This really does seem like a case of a bad seed. Doesn't read as if his home life or personal circumstance was to blame either. What bothers me is that these young people are using words like kill and murder like everyone does it and I don't understand why this wasn't seen as a threat before he killed her. Sounds like a lot more monitoring needs to be done on social media and every threat needs to be taken seriously.

To house these mentally unstable people for life I also don't get. I know there are a lot of people who don't believe in the death penalty. There was a movie out in the let 70's called Coma. I almost wonder if this will turn into the prisons of the future. Or even demolition man where he was housed in ice.

Something needs to be done..in both countries
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Venting - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 1:37 am

These aren't the droids you're looking for...
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Venting - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 8:49 am

My friend just bought a droid. She uses it to take pictures of her son doing moto cross. I think those things are weird
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Venting - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 2:26 am

Why is it that the decent folk get fucked over by incompetence & idiocy on behalf of management???
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Venting - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 8:24 am

I hate having a fucking cold!!!

Is there a more useless illness than a cold???
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Venting - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 12:01 am

[quote="Pete"]I hate having a fucking cold!!!

Is there a more useless illness than a cold??? [/quote

2 colds!!!
Feel better Pete!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Venting - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 1:26 am

Thanks Chrissy.

All better now. Hope you are doing better now too...
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Venting - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 11:05 pm

I'm so sick of feeling sick!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Venting - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 3:26 am

Chrissy wrote:
I'm so sick of feeling sick!

group hug Hope you stop feeling sick soon.
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Venting - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 10:37 pm

Finally a medication that works!!!!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Venting - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 2:39 am

Chrissy wrote:

cheer cheer cheer cheer

Congrats!!!
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Venting - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 8:09 am

Pete wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

cheer cheer cheer cheer

Congrats!!!

Pray it continues!!!!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Venting - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 6:28 am

Chrissy wrote:
Pete wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

cheer cheer cheer cheer

Congrats!!!

Pray it continues!!!!

Will do!!
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Number of posts : 15230
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Venting - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 9:22 am

'king stooopid customer services depts. !!!! Mad
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Venting - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 1:52 am

Roger. H wrote:
'king stooopid customer services depts. !!!! Mad

I love Customer (Un)Help(ful) desks!! They're greeaaaaat!!!
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Number of posts : 15230
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Venting - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 6:40 am

Yeah but you're a weirdo. geek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Venting - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Venting
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next