Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Venting

Go down 
+2
Roger. H
RFFB
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Venting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 4:39 am

Dear The FA.

Footballs should be white or yellow if playing in snow/fog/heavy rain, NOT pink!!!!!
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Venting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 2:01 pm

KISS fans with no fucking sense of humour who act like you've just insulted their mam when taking the piss outta band members.

FUCK OFF.

KISS fans who spout stupid facts like 'Well Sonic Boom was KISS's highest charting album' while COMPLETELY forgetting that it sold something like 250000. Not exactly the same as the milion sellers of the 70's when just to get INTO the top 30 you had to sell 250000!

Dumb ass whipper snappers who go on like they know it all! Listen up, I've FORGOTTEN more things about KISS than YOU will ever know!

Dumb ass whipper snappers who weren't even born and trying to tell you about KISS shit that you actually witnessed!!! SERIOUSLY!?

And KISS fans who are happy to ignore the facts and kiss the behinds of GS/PS.

Blinkered fans who say stupid stuff like 'Well I know people who TT has inspired!' I don't give a rats ass if TT is a better guitasrist, or not, than AF. When as many guitarists note him as a genuine influence THEN you state your stupid opinion.

SO FUCKIN WHAT IF TT TAUGHT ACE HIS GUITAR LICKS!!! Ace fuckin wrote them! Would you remember shit you hadn't done in over 14 years? Most pathetic arguement I have heard in ages.

And if SB or MONSTER are held in the regard of ANY of the classic KISS albums 30+ years from now THEN you can tell me they are 'classic' albums. Otherwise...please...go...away.

That's it for now!!!!!!

Must...breathe!!!!!

Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Venting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 2:30 pm

OH OH OH!!!

And please don't try and make an arguement out of AF/PC both played with other people in each others make up!

READ THE BOOKS!!!

Ace was still under contract on the Farewell tour. If he'd quit moneybags & gaylord (hope I haven't offended anyone there!) would have sued him to death!! And imagine all the Ace detractors slating him if he had quit as a 'loser!'

And Peter expalined in his book that he was told that ACE had signed up for the World Domination tour...just to find out he hadn't after he had already signed the contract! Again, if he'd pulled out he'd have been sued to death!!

And lets weigh up some figures:
Gigs missed by:
ACE - 0
Gene - 0
Peter - 1
Paul - 1

Recording sessions missed by:
ACE - 2 (Destroyer/ALIVE II)
Gene - 4 (Unmasked / Creatures / Animalize / Asylum)
Peter - 1 (Dynasty - Unmasked doesn't really count as he was out the band and I'm not sure Dynasty does either cos he didn't miss the sessions as much as just wasn't healthy!)
Paul - 0

The Elder - worst selling KISS album
Who said it was a dumb idea? ACE!
Who got out voted by the other 2? ACE!
Who was proved right? ACE!

Million selling albums in the 70's?
Million selling albums in the 80's?
Million selling albums in the 90's?
1 - (seems to be some doubt as to if ALIVE III went platinum or not, though sure it did)
Million selling albums in the 00'
None and they only released one album in the whole of the decade!
Million selling albums in the 10's
NONE!!!! - not even Gold!!!!

I LOVE FACTS ME!!!!
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Venting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 3:27 pm

One of the last things I read on that 'other site' was some moron going on about how paedos who made music shouldn't have their art ignored just because they did bad stuff in the past.

Are you for real?

I used to love Gary Glitter but there is NO WAY I would buy any of his stuff these days. I do not want to put my money into his pockets. Not now we know about his past. Really annoys me when you hear 'Rock and Roll Part One' played at US sports events.

Don't they know they are lining the pocket of a child abuser?

But hey, lets not let the depraved acts of some muscian spoil the songs they wrote. After all, it's just some kids life you are ignoring while you are listening to thats muscians voice/guitar or whatever.

Justify it anyway you want, but if you choose to listen to these scum bags, then you are supporting their lifestyle. Directly, indirectly, makes no difference. That's what you are doing.

Just another reason why I quit that 'other site'. I don't want to deal with people that stupid.

Ignorant, foolish, narrow minded idiots.

Last edited by RFFB on Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Venting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 3:33 pm

Just for Chrissy...

I LOVE PRESIDENT OBAMA!!!!

Best President you lot have had in ages!

And no, I'm not joking!! I think he's an outstanding, brave man for standing up and actually trying to make changes for the better in the face of overwhelming opposition, when others have just bottled it.

OBAMA ROCKS...  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Venting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 1:33 am

WOW!!!!! That's some rant!!!!

Err...Do you like Kiss or not? Can't tell anymore.
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Venting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 7:12 am

Soooooooo

The average bonus is 8%. I was found to be valued last year and got 9% yet I am still leaving in 39 working days? Yeah, that makes sense!!!!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Venting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 8:11 am

Dear Jose Mourinho.

FUCK OFF!!!! You horrible obnoxious little man. go back to whatever fucking rock you crawled out from & just stop bothering the world with the shite you spew...serioulsly...FUCK OFFF*!!!!

* the extra F is because he deserves it!!!!

Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Venting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:02 pm

Pete wrote:

WASN'T IT JUST!!!

I feel sooooo much better now!...  Very Happy 

Seriously, I'm not the biggest fan of the present line up but it has nothing to do with who's is in the band.

Live they are still amazing. Milan was jaw dropping.

It's the blantant hypocrisy(sp), in my view, of so many things I honestly wouldn't know where to start. And it does bug me that you get all these so called fans that suck up to GS/PS, as if they are perfect, and overlook the FACTS!

I thought I was over all this but the recent debacle of the RaRHoF and all the shite that 'fans' are comin out with has reminded of how much GS/PS have turned the once Hottest band In The World into little more than a self serving $$$ machine.

I could not care less if AF/PC are in the band or not, but after all the "We acccepted the award for the fans" crap and they KNEW only the original 4 were being inducted to NOT put aside any past crap for one final outting I just find insulting to the memory & legacy of what those 4 built.

And it REALLY pisses me off when 'fans' slate AF/PC and don't recognise the part they played. And it pisses me off even more that GS/PS slate the past also, such as PS recent decrying of RARO! REALLY!!! One of the best albums they ever did!!!

I shall stop there, cos as I said, there are just too many things!

But more than anything, it's the blinkered fans that piss me off more than anything. The ones who come out with pathetic arguements when any criticism is thrown the way of KISS. I could name the person I am mainly talking about here! But I won't! Cos that would be 'bitchy!!!' ...  Wink Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Venting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 1:03 am

RFFB wrote:
Pete wrote:

WASN'T IT JUST!!!

I feel sooooo much better now!...  Very Happy 

Seriously, I'm not the biggest fan of the present line up but it has nothing to do with who's is in the band.

Live they are still amazing. Milan was jaw dropping.

It's the blantant hypocrisy(sp), in my view, of so many things I honestly wouldn't know where to start. And it does bug me that you get all these so called fans that suck up to GS/PS, as if they are perfect, and overlook the FACTS!

I thought I was over all this but the recent debacle of the RaRHoF and all the shite that 'fans' are comin out with has reminded of how much GS/PS have turned the once Hottest band In The World into little more than a self serving $$$ machine.

I could not care less if AF/PC are in the band or not, but after all the "We acccepted the award for the fans" crap and they KNEW only the original 4 were being inducted to NOT put aside any past crap for one final outting I just find insulting to the memory & legacy of what those 4 built.

And it REALLY pisses me off when 'fans' slate AF/PC and don't recognise the part they played. And it pisses me off even more that GS/PS slate the past also, such as PS recent decrying of RARO! REALLY!!! One of the best albums they ever did!!!

I shall stop there, cos as I said, there are just too many things!

But more than anything, it's the blinkered fans that piss me off more than anything. The ones who come out with pathetic arguements when any criticism is thrown the way of KISS. I could name the person I am mainly talking about here! But I won't! Cos that would be 'bitchy!!!' ...  Wink Laughing 

Aaah...fair enough.
I don't bother with the politics of Kiss. Just enjoy the music.  cheesin'

I have no issues with this current line up (wouldn't mind a few tweaks to TT & ES makeup but hey ho) as long as there's a Kiss with Gene & Paul I'm happy. However I do think the following:

Quit your bitching! I know 6 year olds that are better behaved & more respectful than four men in their
60's!!!

It's time to retire. 40 years is a good innings for a band. Don't tarnish the legacy (anymore).

Would a reunion be so bad? Rehearse with Ace & Peter for a bit & see what happens. Hell, why not wheel them out for the encore of each 40th Anniversary show & play Shock Me & Beth before a 6 way Rock and Roll all night (7 if you include Bruce, it's a given they've forgotten Vinnie).

Apart from that, see you all on tour!

Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Venting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 2:00 pm

Pete wrote:

Aaah...fair enough.

I have no issues with this current line up (wouldn't mind a few tweaks to TT & ES makeup but hey ho) as long as there's a Kiss with Gene & Paul I'm happy. However I do think the following:

Quit your bitching! I know 6 year olds that are better behaved & more respectful than four men in their
60's!!!

It's time to retire. 40 years is a good innings for a band. Don't tarnish the legacy (anymore).

Would a reunion be so bad? Rehearse with Ace & Peter for a bit & see what happens. Hell, why not wheel them out for the encore of each 40th Anniversary show & play Shock Me & Beth before a 6 way Rock and Roll all night (7 if you include Bruce, it's a given they've forgotten Vinnie).

Some good points in there.

And for the last encore Ace n Tommy could have a boxin fight!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Venting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 1:08 am

RFFB wrote:
Pete wrote:

Aaah...fair enough.

60's!!!

Some good points in there.

How about a guitar duel? Who can play Ace' riffs the best??!?!?!?
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Venting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 8:42 am

Pete wrote:

How about a guitar duel? Who can play Ace' riffs the best??!?!?!?[/quote]
HA HA!!!

Love it!

As long as there's no PC/ES drum dual...I think poor PC might get a bit upset!!!!...  Wink 
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Venting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 5:39 am

You point out problems at work.

You get told others have pointed out the same issues before.

Nothing gets done.

Then when things go wrong...it's you who gets the flack...  Rolling Eyes 

ATS...you really are a shit company to work for...  bat 
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Venting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 1:22 am

RFFB wrote:
You point out problems at work.

You get told others have pointed out the same issues before.

Nothing gets done.

Then when things go wrong...it's you who gets the flack...  Rolling Eyes 

AstraZeneca you now really are a shit company to work for...  bat 

Amended to reflect my thoughts!
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Venting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 10:42 pm

I don't like mean people!!!!
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

Number of posts : 3056
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Venting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 5:45 pm

I've got that Runny nose, coughing, sore throat, lost my voice thingy!  yuk 
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Venting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 2:20 am

Marty wrote:

Where did you last see it? Its always in the last place you expect it to be I find!
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

Venting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 10:03 am

Pete wrote:
Marty wrote:

Where did you last see it? Its always in the last place you expect it to be I find!

it's always the last place you look.  Surprised 

Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Venting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 2:15 am

Marty wrote:
Pete wrote:
Marty wrote:

it's always the last place you look.  Surprised 

So where was it then???
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

Venting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 10:39 pm

I HAVEN'T CAUGHT IT YET
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Venting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 2:13 am

Marty wrote:
I HAVEN'T CAUGHT  IT YET

WELL KEEP LOOKING THEN!  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

Venting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 11:06 am

IT's STILL RUNNING...
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Venting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 2:08 am

Marty wrote:
IT's STILL RUNNING...

Run faster than it then!
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

Venting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 5:46 pm

Pete wrote:
Marty wrote:
IT's STILL RUNNING...

Run faster than it then!

I'm DONE RUNNING!!! I GOT THE Z-PACK. FEELING MUCH BETTER!!!! WOOHOOOOOOOO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Venting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Venting
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next