Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Venting

Go down 
+2
Roger. H
RFFB
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Venting - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 6:50 am

Marty wrote:
Well after 2 1/2 years My Boyfriend Mumcat and I called it quits.   Didn't have much in common and there was no way I wanted to move into the Ghetto.  Besides he was a hoarder with The worst temper I have ever seen. Razz

Life is good once again....  cheer

Who's is the car in your avatar? looks like a 'sweet ride' as you americans say...

Glad to hear your life is on the up though.
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

Number of posts : 3056
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Venting - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 10:11 pm

thanks...Chrissy and Pete!

This car avatar was from a car show...GTO woot woot
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

Venting - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 10:13 pm

I can't remember how to post pictures i dont kno
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Venting - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 10:26 pm

Marty wrote:
I can't remember how to post pictures i dont kno

me neither!!

Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Venting - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 10:28 pm

I had my first steroid shot today. I always remember what the nurse told me the last time I started on these.she said" Honey these aren't your muscle building lean steroids. These are the run your neighbor over with your car then eat them steroids".. Sad I don't want to do this
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

Venting - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 10:28 pm

I had photobucket host the pictures. when I copy the URL I don't know what to do after. I give up...anyway...
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

Venting - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 10:30 pm

Oh Chrissy that just sucks. I am so sorry
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

Venting - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 10:31 pm

How many do you have to have??
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Venting - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 12:26 am

Marty wrote:
I had photobucket host the pictures.  when I copy the URL I don't know what to do after.  I give up...anyway...  
Just paste it in
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Venting - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 12:27 am

Chrissy wrote:
I had my first steroid shot today.  I always remember what the nurse told me the last time I started on these.she said" Honey these aren't your muscle building lean steroids.  These are the run your neighbor over with your car then eat them steroids".. Sad  I don't want to do this

group hug
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Venting - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 2:46 pm

Don't know how many I will need as I can't see my Hematology Oncologist till October 1st due to my insurance being changed.

Last time I had 19 Sad....

Pity party over though. I have nothing to complain about because I can get better from this... so all good..
Just having a little whine over the process...

Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Venting - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 1:15 am

Chrissy wrote:
Don't know how many I will need as I can't see my Hematology Oncologist till October 1st due to my insurance being changed.

Pity party over though.  I have nothing to complain about because I can get better from this... so all good..

Whine as much as you want!
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Venting - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 11:47 am

Pete wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

Pity party over though.  I have nothing to complain about because I can get better from this... so all good..

Whine as much as you want!

not a drinker.. bottom's up
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Number of posts : 15230
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Venting - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 9:15 am

Chrissy wrote:
I had my first steroid shot today.  I always remember what the nurse told me the last time I started on these.she said" Honey these aren't your muscle building lean steroids.  These are the run your neighbor over with your car then eat them steroids".. Sad  I don't want to do this

Wow !!! Does this mean you can join The Avengers as She-Hulk ?? Cool !!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Wink

Love and Hugs from Luton, Mrs Stone. group hug
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Venting - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 1:26 pm

Marty wrote:
Well after 2 1/2 years My Boyfriend Mumcat and I called it quits.   Didn't have much in common and there was no way I wanted to move into the Ghetto.  Besides he was a hoarder with The worst temper I have ever seen. Razz

Life is good once again....  cheer
Sorry to hear that...but also happy you don't seem too bothered!

It's always cool when a relationship ends and you just go "Yeah, ok. BYE" Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Venting - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 9:17 am

As you all know I work stupid hours and Stevie works hard and works long hours. This year our weekends have been really busy with Weddings, Birthday parties, Stevie's OU courses, business meetings, Stevie has been away with friends, I've had a couple of gigs, visiting In-Laws, visiting friends, friends visiting us. So all in all we haven't had a lot of time to ourselves. Don't get me wrong, I love that we are busy and have friends that want to see us. BUT.........am I being selfish that I kick up when Stevie informs me that one of her friends wants to join us for a "couple" of days on our one week holiday in Majorca ?? We have a private villa with a pool in the countryside that was supposed to be for just us to chill out ALONE (for once), So pissed off about this that I'm considering not going. Am I over reacting ??
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Venting - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 6:43 pm

Roger. H wrote:
As you all know I work stupid hours and Stevie works hard and works long hours. This year our weekends have been really busy with Weddings, Birthday parties, Stevie's OU courses, business meetings, Stevie has been away with friends, I've had a couple of gigs, visiting In-Laws, visiting friends, friends visiting us. So all in all we haven't had a lot of time to ourselves. Don't get me wrong, I love that we are busy and have friends that want to see us. BUT.........am I being selfish that I kick up when Stevie informs me that one of her friends wants to join us for a "couple" of days on our one week holiday in Majorca ?? We have a private villa with a pool in the countryside that was supposed to be for just us to chill out ALONE (for once), So pissed off about this that I'm considering not going. Am I over reacting ??

I don't think you are over reacting at all.  I'm sure you have already spoken to Stevie about this and told her how you feel but I would really spell it out.  I want time alone with you is pretty clear! When I brought the boys to England for Spring break this last year I thought it was going to be a repeat of the wedding trip and we would have a ball.  IT WAS HELL!  We had no breaks and no alone time and wow is that important. That alone time is just so important and it really recharges your friendship, your romance, all of it.. There is something about being away form home just the two of you that just does something to a relationship. When its a good one i think it just reminds you of why you like each other so much.

With as busy as both your lives have been this need to be a priority so you both can recharge.  I would just nicely explain that to her friend and invite her along for something else..Good luck
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Venting - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 12:24 am

Roger. H wrote:

First thought. Is her friend female?? Very Happy Wink

Seriously though, I think you need to tell Stevie how disappointed you are about this & than you really wanted some alone time with her as you have such busy lives & hardly see other during the week.

Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Venting - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 7:07 am

Thanks you two. Yes Pete, she's female and no Pete not even with yours. No Poor Stevie is in a rock and a hard place. On one side she's got me moaning at her and on the other she has her friend angling to get a free holiday. Btw, this is the same friend that Stevie has already spent four days in Venice with this year (without me). Apparently after airing my opinion, in no uncertain terms, Stevie has spoken to her friend. But she still hasn't come right out and said no but " tried to persuade her" that as we only have booked a Smart car she'll have to book her own car and make her way to and from the airport to where we are. That we have no intentions of having long days sightseeing or on the beach but enjoying our privacy by our own pool etc. etc. She thinks the hint has been taken but now her friend has the hump. Women !!!! scratch
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Venting - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 8:30 am

Roger. H wrote:
Thanks you two. Yes Pete, she's female and no Pete not even with yours. No Poor Stevie is in a rock and a hard place. On one side she's got me moaning at her and on the other she has her friend angling to get a free holiday. Btw, this is the same friend that Stevie has already spent four days in Venice with this year (without me). Apparently after airing my opinion, in no uncertain terms, Stevie has spoken to her friend. But she still hasn't come right out and said no but " tried to persuade her" that as we only have booked a Smart car she'll have to book her own car and make her way to and from the airport to where we are. That we have no intentions of having long days sightseeing or on the beach but enjoying our privacy by our own pool etc. etc. She thinks the hint has been taken but now her friend has the hump. Women !!!! scratch

If she's like that then in my own humble opinion she's not worth knowing and should be casr adrift ASAP. Tell her pay for her own fricking holiday!!

Do feel sorry for lovely Stevie though (and lovely Roger ofcourse!)
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Venting - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 9:03 am

Unfortunately it's Stevie's oldest friend and most of the time she's alright. But she has a habit of being a bit manipulative and sulks when she doesn't get her own way. We always put her up when she's over here and Stevie's been away with her quite a few times. The good thing is as she lives in San Francisco we always have somewhere we can stay when we're there.
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Venting - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 9:08 am

Roger. H wrote:
Unfortunately it's Stevie's oldest friend and most of the time she's alright. But she has a habit of being a bit manipulative and sulks when she doesn't get her own way. We always put her up when she's over here and Stevie's been away with her quite a few times. The good thing is as she lives in San Francisco we always have somewhere we can stay when we're there.

Aaah Ok. Then really she should know better!
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Venting - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 8:07 pm

Roger. H wrote:

San Fransisco, you've seen it nothing new!! head to L.A.!!!
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

Venting - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 9:37 am

Chrissy wrote:

Thank God they have something to help you get better...LOVE YA !!!!! group hug I would imagine the side effects suck!!!!!! taz devil
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

Venting - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 9:49 am

My 93 1/2 year old Father had a stroke and several seizures but recovered amazingly.  He can talk and got his memory back within a few days.  Now he cries when he is happy.  LOL so precious.  Love that man.  He just got his own apartment in an assisted living facility ...Its sooooo nice.  Now I have to get a life.  I've been caregiving for my parents for over 15 years.  I am currently looking for a job and its SCARY!!!!!!  I am excited though and can't wait to have MONEY!!!!!!!! wooohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo  Technology has advanced tremendously since I worked for Xerox. My Department and job have become obsolete.  Oh well time to learn what I can.  Venting Rules!!!! I am scared to death!! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Venting - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Venting
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next