Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Random Thoughts

Go down 
+4
laxcdn
Frethead
Rev
Marty
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Random Thoughts - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 2:15 pm

Roger. H wrote:
Random Thoughts - Page 38 Guns10

Shocked Shocked Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Number of posts : 15230
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 2:16 pm

Hey Pete !! you bored on a Saturday night too ??
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 2:17 pm

Roger. H wrote:
Hey Pete !! you bored on a Saturday night too ??

Er...no!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 2:22 pm

T.V is off and watching Breakfast at Tiffanys on dvd. One of Stevie's favourites, payback for TDKR earlier. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 2:27 pm

Roger. H wrote:
T.V is off and watching Breakfast at Tiffanys on dvd. One of Stevie's favourites, payback for TDKR earlier. Rolling Eyes

Ruth's in the bath. I'm watching some rubbish on the TV.
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 2:33 pm

Got some good news today, we're spending Christmas at home and not travelling up to the in-laws in Tenby. Bad news is we are going up the following weekend. Oh well swings and round-abouts as they say at the pedo academy.
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 2:48 pm

Aah well time to watch Fringe I think...

Have a good evening...
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 2:57 pm

:bye:
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 10:05 pm

The time is approaching that even though the box says open easy or handle with care you have to use scissors, a knife a saw, screw driver, blow torch and a light saber to get the damn thing open!

Want to really make yourself insane? Try to open a childs toy that is secured into the box so someone cant steal it. And do it while your kid is standing there waiting to play with the damn thing!!. He's standing there hopping up and down going come on mom and you are wondering how in the f--- am i ever going to get this thing out. And you seriously use every tool you have to pry the damn thing out!!!!

The pressure must be similar to someone trying to defuse a bomb. You have to hurry but one false move and someone is going to blow!

Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 1:42 am

Chrissy wrote:
The time is approaching that even though the box says open easy or handle with care you have to use scissors, a knife a saw, screw driver, blow torch and a light saber to get the damn thing open!

Want to really make yourself insane? Try to open a childs toy that is secured into the box so someone cant steal it. And do it while your kid is standing there waiting to play with the damn thing!!. He's standing there hopping up and down going come on mom and you are wondering how in the f--- am i ever going to get this thing out. And you seriously use every tool you have to pry the damn thing out!!!!

The pressure must be similar to someone trying to defuse a bomb. You have to hurry but one false move and someone is going to blow!

So. Red wire or Blue wire?
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 7:24 am

Random Thoughts - Page 38 Irony_zpsd99836f3

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 2:12 pm

Wow !!! I slept from 9am 'til 6:15 pm !!!! Boy did I need that !!!!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 6:20 am

I like The Rolling Stones.
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 9:32 am

Not necessarily a big fan of their music but I admire their longevity and loyalty to each other. Mick has said that once Charlie Watts says " That's enough " it will be the end of the Stones. Bravo !! How refreshing !!.
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 11:08 am

Roger. H wrote:
Not necessarily a big fan of their music but I admire their longevity and loyalty to each other. Mick has said that once Charlie Watts says " That's enough " it will be the end of the Stones. Bravo !! How refreshing !!.

That was mentioned in the PC/ET thread.
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 1:18 pm

They really are in a class all their own
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 2:58 pm

Random Thoughts - Page 38 Kinder11

Bringing Kinder Surprise eggs into the US can incur a fine of hundreds of dollars because the famous chocolates with toys inside are illegal there.
Hmm, priorities a little bit off, don't you think ??
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 3:58 pm

Roger. H wrote:
Random Thoughts - Page 38 Kinder11

Bringing Kinder Surprise eggs into the US can incur a fine of hundreds of dollars because the famous chocolates with toys inside are illegal there.
Hmm, priorities a little bit off, don't you think ??
HEY!!!

Those toys are a choking hazzard. Nuthin more dangerous than a choking hazzard...

...oh, other than a sick fucker with access to weapons and a SHIT load of ammo.

Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 10:25 pm

Went to my kids school today and watched James sing in his Christmas show. Couldn't stop the tears when I saw all of them lined up on the stage and realized how those poor people will never get to see this. I hugged James after his show was over and I had a hard time watching him go back to class. I'm so depressed.

Every school in the nation has the kids making snowflakes to send to the kids at Sandy Hook. They are moving the kids to a new school when they go back after winter break. Every school in the nation is sending these snowflakes to decorate the new school for these little kids. Cant even imagine how many that will be. Helping these little kids cut out snowflakes today and listening to them talk really hit it home for me. This little girl said she was sending her snowflake over to the school where the kids got killed and then proceeded to ask me why did this bad guys mommy let him kill people. Out of the mouths of babes. She doesnt know he shot his mother and his mother was a dumb ass who was more concerned with herself and how she looked in the community rather than get help for her psychotic son. "Why did his mommy let him kill those people?" All I could do was hug her and tell her I don't know baby, I just don't know.

So if the government wants to know how to prevent future mass murders...ask a kid.

I thought I was depressed before this. Its been a really rough couple of months for me..well this has dropped me to a whole new level. Right now I'm just a mom who wants to be sure I bring my kids home tomorrow. You cant imagine how many phone calls I have gotten from people who mean well but say things like, "Wow thats the same age as Peter, or Can you believe how much Peter looked like that one kid..or my favorite "Wow you must be really worried about sending your kids to school now." No wonder my friends are sitting out in front of the school all day watching. I'm actually glad they are there.
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 4:10 pm

Pete wrote:
I like The Rolling Stones.
One truely CLASS act.
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 5:52 am

Has the world ended yet?
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 9:24 am

RFFB wrote:
Has the world ended yet?

:bye: Hello !! Still Here !!! cheer
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 10:48 am

Roger. H wrote:
RFFB wrote:
Has the world ended yet?

:bye: Hello !! Still Here !!! cheer
WE'RE ALIVE!!!!!
cheer Very Happy cheer cheer Very Happy cheer Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 12:23 pm

Despite city centre Manchester's best efforts we're still here too...
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 3:36 pm

"the only way to stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun.".

No No No No No No No

There really is no hope. Sad

NRA should have done their research. There was an armed deputy at Columbine, and a full armed police department at Virginia Tech. Didn't really help did it ??

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 38 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next