Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!
 
HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Random Thoughts

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Roger. H

avatar

Number of posts : 15230
Age : 57
Location : The Cave Of Goodies.
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:47 pm

I'm sure The Darkness made him happy. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete

avatar

Number of posts : 19317
Age : 43
Location : Desolation Boulevard..
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:47 am

Chrissy wrote:
happy boy happy boy happy boy

Ha Ha Pete's gay again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


What's with the 'again'? scratch


I'm always happy cheesin' :dance baby:


Roger. H wrote:
I'm sure The Darkness made him happy. Very Happy

Yes they did. They were very good indeed.

Bonus of the night. Being a slim fucker and getting chatted up by a very attractive young lady (in her mid 20's I'd guess)...Don't worry I behaved, flashed my shiny (newly resized) wedding ring but it was a real confidence booster! cheesin'

Next show- Reckless Love.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger. H

avatar

Number of posts : 15230
Age : 57
Location : The Cave Of Goodies.
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:25 am

Good Lad !! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RFFB

avatar

Number of posts : 6436
Age : 104
Location : Anywhere but where I am!
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:08 am

What shall I do with 4 weeks off work?... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete

avatar

Number of posts : 19317
Age : 43
Location : Desolation Boulevard..
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:30 am

Roger. H wrote:
Good Lad !! Very Happy

Thanks... Very Happy

Feel quite sad today. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger. H

avatar

Number of posts : 15230
Age : 57
Location : The Cave Of Goodies.
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:29 am

RFFB wrote:
What shall I do with 4 weeks off work?... Very Happy

Fly to LaLa Land. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chrissy

avatar

Number of posts : 9677
Age : 47
Location : Burbank, California
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:49 am

second star on the left.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RFFB

avatar

Number of posts : 6436
Age : 104
Location : Anywhere but where I am!
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:56 pm

Roger. H wrote:
RFFB wrote:
What shall I do with 4 weeks off work?... Very Happy

Fly to LaLa Land. Very Happy
I was thinking more on the lines of tidy flat, finish re-arranging room, catalogue and photo KISS collection and get ready to sell it!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chrissy

avatar

Number of posts : 9677
Age : 47
Location : Burbank, California
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:55 pm

RFFB wrote:
Roger. H wrote:
RFFB wrote:
What shall I do with 4 weeks off work?... Very Happy

Fly to LaLa Land. Very Happy
I was thinking more on the lines of tidy flat, finish re-arranging room, catalogue and photo KISS collection and get ready to sell it!!

Seriously?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger. H

avatar

Number of posts : 15230
Age : 57
Location : The Cave Of Goodies.
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:05 am

RFFB wrote:
Roger. H wrote:
RFFB wrote:
What shall I do with 4 weeks off work?... Very Happy

Fly to LaLa Land. Very Happy
I was thinking more on the lines of tidy flat, finish re-arranging room, catalogue and photo KISS collection and get ready to sell it!!


You talk to me first before anyone else !!!!!!! Deals can be done. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete

avatar

Number of posts : 19317
Age : 43
Location : Desolation Boulevard..
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:41 am

Eight years ago, I was in New York getting ready for the Kiss/Aerosmith show.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete

avatar

Number of posts : 19317
Age : 43
Location : Desolation Boulevard..
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:13 am

Roger. H wrote:
RFFB wrote:
Roger. H wrote:
RFFB wrote:
What shall I do with 4 weeks off work?... Very Happy

Fly to LaLa Land. Very Happy
I was thinking more on the lines of tidy flat, finish re-arranging room, catalogue and photo KISS collection and get ready to sell it!!


You talk to me first before anyone else !!!!!!! Deals can be done. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy


No collection is complete without these... http://www.ebay.com/itm/KISS-Iron-On-patches-Gene-Simmons-Ace-Frehley-Rare-/180754711632?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a15d20450
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RFFB

avatar

Number of posts : 6436
Age : 104
Location : Anywhere but where I am!
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:52 am

Pete wrote:

No collection is complete without these... http://www.ebay.com/itm/KISS-Iron-On-patches-Gene-Simmons-Ace-Frehley-Rare-/180754711632?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a15d20450
WOW!

How did I ever live without those!!! More quality KISS items... Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RFFB

avatar

Number of posts : 6436
Age : 104
Location : Anywhere but where I am!
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:56 am

Roger. H wrote:
You talk to me first before anyone else !!!!!!! Deals can be done. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Well I'm not off loading everything! And what I do decide to sell will prob be stuff you have from after the reunion, but I shall let you know as and when I have compiled me 'no longer wanted!' list.

I have a feeling that once I get it all out and see it again those heartstrings of attachment will return!!!! Must...let...it...GO!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RFFB

avatar

Number of posts : 6436
Age : 104
Location : Anywhere but where I am!
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:01 am

Pete wrote:
Eight years ago, I was in New York getting ready for the Kiss/Aerosmith show.
SWEET!!!!!

I had friends who went to this and, if I recall correctly, they said Aerosmith headlined in New York? I found that very strange considering KISS are considered a New York band and Aerosmith are more considered a Boston band.

Don't know what it was like where you were sitting but they said everyone around them was just yelling abuse at TT!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete

avatar

Number of posts : 19317
Age : 43
Location : Desolation Boulevard..
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:05 am

RFFB wrote:
Pete wrote:
Eight years ago, I was in New York getting ready for the Kiss/Aerosmith show.
SWEET!!!!!

I had friends who went to this and, if I recall correctly, they said Aerosmith headlined in New York? I found that very strange considering KISS are considered a New York band and Aerosmith are more considered a Boston band.

Don't know what it was like where you were sitting but they said everyone around them was just yelling abuse at TT!!!

Aerosmith did indeed headline, However MSG was considerbaly emptier when they came on stage. As for the abuse thrown at Tommy. I never noticed it. Tommy appeared to be haivng a great time. I'll see if I can find my pictures. They're probably in the loft.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RFFB

avatar

Number of posts : 6436
Age : 104
Location : Anywhere but where I am!
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:07 am

Pete wrote:
RFFB wrote:
Pete wrote:
Eight years ago, I was in New York getting ready for the Kiss/Aerosmith show.
SWEET!!!!!

I had friends who went to this and, if I recall correctly, they said Aerosmith headlined in New York? I found that very strange considering KISS are considered a New York band and Aerosmith are more considered a Boston band.

Don't know what it was like where you were sitting but they said everyone around them was just yelling abuse at TT!!!

Aerosmith did indeed headline, However MSG was considerbaly emptier when they came on stage. As for the abuse thrown at Tommy. I never noticed it. Tommy appeared to be haivng a great time. I'll see if I can find my pictures. They're probably in the loft.
I would like to see those!!... Very Happy

Was it a sell out? I'd be very surprised if it wasn't... Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete

avatar

Number of posts : 19317
Age : 43
Location : Desolation Boulevard..
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:18 am

RFFB wrote:
Pete wrote:
RFFB wrote:
Pete wrote:
Eight years ago, I was in New York getting ready for the Kiss/Aerosmith show.
SWEET!!!!!

I had friends who went to this and, if I recall correctly, they said Aerosmith headlined in New York? I found that very strange considering KISS are considered a New York band and Aerosmith are more considered a Boston band.

Don't know what it was like where you were sitting but they said everyone around them was just yelling abuse at TT!!!

Aerosmith did indeed headline, However MSG was considerbaly emptier when they came on stage. As for the abuse thrown at Tommy. I never noticed it. Tommy appeared to be haivng a great time. I'll see if I can find my pictures. They're probably in the loft.
I would like to see those!!... Very Happy

Was it a sell out? I'd be very surprised if it wasn't... Shocked

Yes it was sold out. Seb Bach was front row & ten rows BEHIND me was Diana Ross and her family!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RFFB

avatar

Number of posts : 6436
Age : 104
Location : Anywhere but where I am!
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:54 am

Pete wrote:
RFFB wrote:


Was it a sell out? I'd be very surprised if it wasn't... Shocked

Yes it was sold out. Seb Bach was front row & ten rows BEHIND me was Diana Ross and her family!
Yeah he gets around!! Surprised by D. Ross being IN the crowd though...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete

avatar

Number of posts : 19317
Age : 43
Location : Desolation Boulevard..
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:05 am

RFFB wrote:
Pete wrote:
RFFB wrote:


Was it a sell out? I'd be very surprised if it wasn't... Shocked

Yes it was sold out. Seb Bach was front row & ten rows BEHIND me was Diana Ross and her family!
Yeah he gets around!! Surprised by D. Ross being IN the crowd though...

And behind us mere plebs too!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RFFB

avatar

Number of posts : 6436
Age : 104
Location : Anywhere but where I am!
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:06 am

Pete wrote:
RFFB wrote:
Pete wrote:
RFFB wrote:


Was it a sell out? I'd be very surprised if it wasn't... Shocked

Yes it was sold out. Seb Bach was front row & ten rows BEHIND me was Diana Ross and her family!
Yeah he gets around!! Surprised by D. Ross being IN the crowd though...

And behind us mere plebs too!
Saw Brad Whitford & Tom Hamilton in the crowd at the 1st night of Boston 1996 KISS show. Apprantly some geezer from Antrax was at the front and got the guitar. My mate recognised him, I wouldn't have known him at all!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chrissy

avatar

Number of posts : 9677
Age : 47
Location : Burbank, California
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:19 am

I'm not surprised.....I thought Gene used to date Diana?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete

avatar

Number of posts : 19317
Age : 43
Location : Desolation Boulevard..
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:32 am

Chrissy wrote:
I'm not surprised.....I thought Gene used to date Diana?


He did. I had better seats than she did! cheesin'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger. H

avatar

Number of posts : 15230
Age : 57
Location : The Cave Of Goodies.
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:57 pm

Interesting. Booked an early morning alarm call for 6.30 all week. So far...Monday call came 6.40, Tuesday call never came, Wednesday call came 6.37 and today just came at 6.50. Good job I've been awake before the calls all week and not relying on them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RFFB

avatar

Number of posts : 6436
Age : 104
Location : Anywhere but where I am!
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:51 am

Roger. H wrote:
Interesting. Booked an early morning alarm call for 6.30 all week. So far...Monday call came 6.40, Tuesday call never came, Wednesday call came 6.37 and today just came at 6.50. Good job I've been awake before the calls all week and not relying on them.
Ah yes. That great British customer service strikes again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   

Back to top Go down
 
Random Thoughts
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Random Thoughts
» Random Eyes
» 20 random facts about Guns ‘N Roses’ “Use Your Illusion”
» red-disciple-random hero-spoken
» Bible Verse For The Day...2011

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Full Metal Forum :: The Topics :: Anything Goes / Whats On Your Mind-
Jump to: