Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Random Thoughts

Go down 
+4
laxcdn
Frethead
Rev
Marty
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Random Thoughts - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 7:57 am

Chrissy wrote:
did you grow one?

No. Moustaches look stupid unless you're Tom Selleck/Freddie Mercury!
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Number of posts : 15230
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 9:34 am

Chrissy wrote:
sorry Roger. I have walked that road so many times and its never easy. You know your pet so well that you will know the right time to make that decision. It is never easy but you truly are being the best friend you can be. Hugs and prayers with you, Stevie and Squirt. I've always said when I get to heaven thats one of the things on my suggestion list to God is we get to be able to trade 3 crappy relatives for one good pet.

Id have no distant relatives left which is great! and Id have my animals back..

hugs..x

Unfortunately the time was right today and we've had to say goobye to our good friend Squirt. She is now free from pain and running around the big field in the sky. Have to sign off now as my fingers are slipping off of the keyboard because of all the tears. Crying or Very sad

Random Thoughts - Page 37 Squirt10
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 5:30 pm

Really sorry to hear that, mate.

By far the kindest act another person can do for another living being that they love.

Thinking of you.

Go chase those rabbits in that big field Squirt.
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 9:43 pm

Roger. H wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
sorry Roger. I have walked that road so many times and its never easy. You know your pet so well that you will know the right time to make that decision. It is never easy but you truly are being the best friend you can be. Hugs and prayers with you, Stevie and Squirt. I've always said when I get to heaven thats one of the things on my suggestion list to God is we get to be able to trade 3 crappy relatives for one good pet.

Id have no distant relatives left which is great! and Id have my animals back..

hugs..x

Unfortunately the time was right today and we've had to say goobye to our good friend Squirt. She is now free from pain and running around the big field in the sky. Have to sign off now as my fingers are slipping off of the keyboard because of all the tears. Crying or Very sad

Random Thoughts - Page 37 Squirt10

I'm just so sorry. My heart hurts for you and Stevie. I believe in heaven and she is in such wonderful company until you see her again.
Really was the kindest and bravest thing you could do. Love and prayers are with you.

Last edited by Chrissy on Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 8:00 am

Sorry for your loss sir... Sad
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 4:06 am

Do KISS fans actually ever listen with their ears?

Or are those KISS blinkers now also been expanded to KISS ear muffs also?

Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 4:12 am

RFFB wrote:

happy boy happy boy happy boy happy boy happy boy happy boy happy boy happy boy thums up

I call it 'The Emperors New Clothes' syndrome...

Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 4:17 am

Pete wrote:
RFFB wrote:

happy boy happy boy happy boy happy boy happy boy happy boy happy boy happy boy thums up

I call it the 'Ostrich' effect.

Stick head in sand, deny the facts, tell self 'all is good, Paul's voice is fine' and repeat to yourself over & over.

Should this fail simply mention loads of other singers who you believe are shite, but have actually always sounded the same therefore whether you like them or not is simply a matter of taste and has nothing to do with losing your ability to sing!

WOW! I like that! I might post that on 'that site!!'
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 4:41 am

I LOVE bacon sarnies in fried bread!!!!

Diet? What diet? I'm on a 3 day break! All rules are OFF!!!!... cheer
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 1:53 am

Thanks for the messages. I still feel quite raw and heartbroken but I know it'll pass with time. The house feels very weird without her. Going to have a break from pet owning for a while but I dare say we will get to a point where we'll both agree to resuce another little soul.
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 2:08 am

Roger. H wrote:
Thanks for the messages. I still feel quite raw and heartbroken but I know it'll pass with time. The house feels very weird without her. Going to have a break from pet owning for a while but I dare say we will get to a point where we'll both agree to resuce another little soul.

I raised my "Cheers" pint pot to Squirt on Sunday night & the cats got an extra cuddle. Hope you're ok.
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 2:15 am

Pete wrote:

I raised my "Cheers" pint pot to Squirt on Sunday night & the cats got an extra cuddle. Hope you're ok.

Thank you. Very Happy We're both fine, getting on with life. Not much else we can do.
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 11:38 am

Roger. H wrote:
Pete wrote:

Thank you. Very Happy We're both fine, getting on with life. Not much else we can do.

its such a weird time after loosing a dear one..Even weirder is when you decide to be pet free for a while and someone shows up. I think we are sent little angels when we are needed...

big hugs to you and Stevie
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 3:01 am

RFFB wrote:
Pete wrote:
RFFB wrote:

I call it the 'Ostrich' effect.

Stick head in sand, deny the facts, tell self 'all is good, Paul's voice is fine' and repeat to yourself over & over.

Should this fail simply mention loads of other singers who you believe are shite, but have actually always sounded the same therefore whether you like them or not is simply a matter of taste and has nothing to do with losing your ability to sing!

WOW! I like that! I might post that on 'that site!!'

The problem with Paul's voice/Paul is it/he cannot be replaced like they have done with everything that affects the band...
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 3:12 am

My hands are fking freezing!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 8:53 am

So I ask a simple question elsewhere and it brings out the retards & ass kissers... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 7:58 am

I want to hear the question!!

Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 8:44 am

Chrissy wrote:

Is Ricky Warwick really small or does he have his mic like Lemmy?
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 9:31 am

Pete wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

Is Ricky Warwick really small or does he have his mic like Lemmy?

happy boy How rude! ha ha
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 3:12 am

I know it's a difficult area to sort, but seriously America. Get your gun control sorted!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 7:49 am

Pete wrote:
I know it's a difficult area to sort, but seriously America. Get your gun control sorted!!!!!

A man walked into a school in china and took out 27 kids with a knife. This is the 30th attack on children in China this year. This year. To me this just says when you are nuts you will find a method of doin what you want done.

Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 11:21 am

Chrissy wrote:
Pete wrote:

A man walked into a school in china and took out 27 kids with a knife. This is the 30th attack on children in China this year. This year. To me this just says when you are nuts you will find a method of doin what you want done.
rather face a knife than a gun. At least I stand some chance compared to none.
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 11:40 am

RFFB wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Pete wrote:

rather face a knife than a gun. At least I stand some chance compared to none.

Indeed. If you learn martial arts you're trained how to disarm a knifeman..a gunman...more difficult...

I'm not having a go at you Chrissy & I know that your gun laws are difficult to change, thanks partly to the way your government works & the strong ties the NRA have but can you as an american citizen seriously think the current laws are adequate?

Yes if you're nuts you're nuts but don't make it so damned easy for the nutters to get hold are firearms.
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 1:22 pm

Pete wrote:
Yes if you're nuts you're nuts but don't make it so damned easy for the nutters to get hold are firearms.
That is exactly the point I have been argueing all day.

Main problem, as I see it, is that this a 'shutting the stable door after the horse has bolted' scenario.

The guns are already out there. That's a fact. All these idiots calling for a ban on guns are just that, idiots. There's so many out there already that would make no difference anyway. I have no problem with anyone owning a gun for self protection as, yep, the guns are already out there.

But having said that, surely no-one with an ounce of brain left could posibly make an arguement to say it isn't well beyond time to start and at least try and do something to stop these things happening again?

Surely it's time for regulation of some kind? Gun regulation would be nice, but it's past that so how about very strict regulation on ammo? Guns are no use without bullets after all. A good start would be STOP SELLING AMMO ON THE INTERNET!!!! Who ever allowed that should be hung out to dry.

America is already an ID society, so why not us ethat to see who's buying what? And if you go over a certain amount, you get flagged up? And body armour. No one should be allowed to buy body armour other than the military and the police. Again, it should be flagged up if someone tries to buy body armour. Why does a member of the general public need body armour?

At least put some obsticles in the way of nutters who want to do sick things like this.

Something has to change. Someone has to stand up to the nRA and just say 'FUCK YOU'. Your pathetic arguements about the 2nd Amendment and the right to bear arms should NOT mean that the right for 28 CHILDREN to go to school and come home alive is taken away.

Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 2:14 pm

Random Thoughts - Page 37 Guns10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 37 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next