Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What got you into Metal/Rock?

Go down 
+8
RFFB
Mary1234
Chrissy
'Scope
Marty
Roger. H
Matty35
Pete
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Mary1234

Mary1234

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2009-01-14

What got you into Metal/Rock? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What got you into Metal/Rock?   What got you into Metal/Rock? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 12:48 pm

UPDATE:

Just called the music store and Annie is RETIRED!!!!! I guess she sold it to some local musicians, but its basically the same store. Here is the link

amrmusic.net
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

Number of posts : 3032
Job/hobbies : consumption
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: What got you into Metal/Rock?   What got you into Metal/Rock? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 2:14 pm

Last I was told, Gregg is as sober as a judge. I remember one time when I was a little kid, we all went out to eat in Macon, and Gregg passed out face first onto his plate. O, well!
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: What got you into Metal/Rock?   What got you into Metal/Rock? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 2:18 pm

Frethead wrote:
Last I was told, Gregg is as sober as a judge. I remember one time when I was a little kid, we all went out to eat in Macon, and Gregg passed out face first onto his plate. O, well!

AHHH memories!
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

Number of posts : 3032
Job/hobbies : consumption
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: What got you into Metal/Rock?   What got you into Metal/Rock? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 8:09 pm

Yeah, hah-hahh! Those were the days!
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

Number of posts : 3056
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: What got you into Metal/Rock?   What got you into Metal/Rock? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 9:36 pm

Mary1234 wrote:
Frethead wrote:
How about that?! That's cool to know! I know that Gregg and Stacy are living somewhere around Savannah, and my aunt told me that it's a really nice house. Ol' Dan Tucker got a land grant from the state of Georgia, for fighting in the Revolutionary War, and set up a plantation on the Savannah River . That's what I was told, anyway. ⭐ study confused 1

I heard something like that, I think. The Plantations down here, some of the nicer, well kept ones are GORGEOUS!!
I did not know that Gregg lived near me!!! That is sweeeet!! I saw the Allman's once and Gregg was so fucked up he had to be carried to his piano. It was sad...does he still have a problem with all that or has he quit?
He was great in the movie "RUSH" too!!

Savannah Georgia sounds beautiful.

Gregg has been sober for years!! cheer I agree I loved him in Rush. That is one cool dude! Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What got you into Metal/Rock?   What got you into Metal/Rock? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What got you into Metal/Rock?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3