Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Year's Resolutions?

Go down 
+4
Chrissy
Rev
RFFB
Marty
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

New Year's Resolutions? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Year's Resolutions?   New Year's Resolutions? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 2:16 am

I think I'm gonna try really hard to lose a few pounds this year. With petrol being so freakin' expensive I'll try and walk or cycle more rather than using the car. It'll be good for me, my wallet and the planet...
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Number of posts : 15230
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: New Year's Resolutions?   New Year's Resolutions? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 2:18 am

Well said. I too hope to do some walking this year. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: New Year's Resolutions?   New Year's Resolutions? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 7:01 am

Pete wrote:
I think I'm gonna try really hard to lose a few pounds this year. With petrol being so freakin' expensive I'll try and walk or cycle more rather than using the car. It'll be good for me, my wallet and the planet...

Well then I'm waiting...I don't want to see a fat ear!!!! lol..Amazing how a few pounds can creep on you ove rnight...I don't mind walking but it would take me all day to get to one place...

Roger this is your walking year...Can't wait for a good as new picture!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: New Year's Resolutions?   New Year's Resolutions? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 7:05 am

Chrissy wrote:
Pete wrote:

Well then I'm waiting...I don't want to see a fat ear!!!! lol..Amazing how a few pounds can creep on you ove rnight...I don't mind walking but it would take me all day to get to one place...

How about a fat belly then? puke
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: New Year's Resolutions?   New Year's Resolutions? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 7:26 am

funny I don't mind big men...I think the only time I ever notice is when its only a few pounds..that seems to stand out..After that don't mind much..
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: New Year's Resolutions?   New Year's Resolutions? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 7:32 am

Chrissy wrote:
funny I don't mind big men...I think the only time I ever notice is when its only a few pounds..that seems to stand out..After that don't mind much..

That's me!
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: New Year's Resolutions?   New Year's Resolutions? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 7:32 am

After nearly 3 months on this sofa. I think it's attached itself around my waist !!! Sad
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: New Year's Resolutions?   New Year's Resolutions? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 7:35 am

Roger The Shrubber wrote:
After nearly 3 months on this sofa. I think it's attached itself around my waist !!! Sad

You'll be fine once you've got both legs fully operational. I did my first (albeit short) cycle on Sunday. Squash tomorrow and start eating more sensibly. I'm sure my pounds will drop off if I keep at it and quit eating crap!

Last edited by Pete on Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: New Year's Resolutions?   New Year's Resolutions? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 7:36 am

You have nothing to be sad about...At least you are healing and you needed the rest....and the crumpets!!! mentally of course....
I'm sure as soon as you are up and around it will sort itself out...
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: New Year's Resolutions?   New Year's Resolutions? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:26 am

Chrissy wrote:

You have nothing to be sad about...At least you are healing and you needed the rest....and the crumpets!!! mentally of course....
I'm sure as soon as you are up and around it will sort itself out...

Shocked Shocked Shocked I'm not sure I'd get away with that while Stevie's around !!! Shocked Shocked Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: New Year's Resolutions?   New Year's Resolutions? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:51 am

Pete wrote:

You'll be fine once you've got both legs fully operational. I did my first (albeit short) cycle on Sunday. Squash tomorrow and start eating more sensibly. I'm sure my pounds will drop off if I keep at eat at quit eating crap!
Fraudian slip!!!!

lol!
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: New Year's Resolutions?   New Year's Resolutions? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:26 am

RFFB wrote:
Pete wrote:

You'll be fine once you've got both legs fully operational. I did my first (albeit short) cycle on Sunday. Squash tomorrow and start eating more sensibly. I'm sure my pounds will drop off if I keep at eat at quit eating crap!
Fraudian slip!!!!

lol!

How did I miss that one !!!! lol! lol! lol!

Maybe Pete used a mexican accent for that post. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: New Year's Resolutions?   New Year's Resolutions? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 12:50 pm

RFFB wrote:
Pete wrote:

Fraudian slip!!!!

lol!

How did I miss that one !!!! lol! lol! lol!

Maybe Pete used a mexican accent for that post. Very Happy

Fokkers!
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: New Year's Resolutions?   New Year's Resolutions? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 1:52 pm

lol!
spanked!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: New Year's Resolutions?   New Year's Resolutions? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 1:21 am

Chrissy wrote:
lol!
spanked!

I've been busy applying for a new job!!! :the finger:
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: New Year's Resolutions?   New Year's Resolutions? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 3:59 am

Pete wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
lol!
spanked!

Hope you don't need English and typing accuracy skills !!! Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: New Year's Resolutions?   New Year's Resolutions? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 4:19 am

Pete wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
lol!
spanked!

Hope you don't need English and typing accuracy skills !!! Laughing Laughing

:the finger:
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: New Year's Resolutions?   New Year's Resolutions? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 4:23 am

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: New Year's Resolutions?   New Year's Resolutions? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 4:29 am

Anyway, whilst you're all enjoying yourself at my expense, is it not a Freudian slip (Sigmund Freud), rather than a Fraudian slip? Wink

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freudian_slip
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: New Year's Resolutions?   New Year's Resolutions? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 4:44 am

Pete wrote:
Anyway, whilst you're all enjoying yourself at my expense, is it not a Freudian slip (Sigmund Freud), rather than a Fraudian slip? Wink

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freudian_slip

I can just imagine that said in a broad Dorset accent............." Fancy a bit of bed and butter, me lover ??" Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: New Year's Resolutions?   New Year's Resolutions? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 6:54 am

New Year's Resolutions? - Page 3 123483 New Year's Resolutions? - Page 3 123483 New Year's Resolutions? - Page 3 123483 New Year's Resolutions? - Page 3 123483 New Year's Resolutions? - Page 3 123483 New Year's Resolutions? - Page 3 123483 New Year's Resolutions? - Page 3 123483 New Year's Resolutions? - Page 3 123483 New Year's Resolutions? - Page 3 123483 New Year's Resolutions? - Page 3 123483 New Year's Resolutions? - Page 3 123483 New Year's Resolutions? - Page 3 123483 New Year's Resolutions? - Page 3 123483

oh my stomach hurts thats so funny
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: New Year's Resolutions?   New Year's Resolutions? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 2:13 am

Got my BUPA healthcheck at 11 AM. No doubt I'll get told off for being overweight.
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: New Year's Resolutions?   New Year's Resolutions? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 2:19 am

Pete wrote:
Got my BUPA healthcheck at 11 AM. No doubt I'll get told off for being overweight.

Think yourself lucky you're too young to get the old rubber gloved finger treatment !! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: New Year's Resolutions?   New Year's Resolutions? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 2:26 am

Pete wrote:

Think yourself lucky you're too young to get the old rubber gloved finger treatment !! Shocked

affraid
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: New Year's Resolutions?   New Year's Resolutions? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 2:40 am

Good luck with that anyway. I hope you're fine and dandy. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Year's Resolutions?   New Year's Resolutions? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Year's Resolutions?
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next