Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Six years ago this Sunday...

Go down 
+2
Frethead
Pete
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Six years ago this Sunday... Empty
PostSubject: Six years ago this Sunday...   Six years ago this Sunday... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 7:45 am

...I first went on a date with Ruth.

It was ace. I knew then she was the 'one' and I love her more and more every day. :hello sexy: :drooling:

Going for a nice meal on Sunday evening at a local Tapas bar.

Happy Valentines to everyone on here. I hope you all have a great day. cheesin'
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

Number of posts : 3032
Job/hobbies : consumption
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Six years ago this Sunday...   Six years ago this Sunday... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 7:56 am

HEY! Happy Valentine's Day to everyone!!! :doggy style: :ola: :thats a no, no:
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Six years ago this Sunday...   Six years ago this Sunday... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 9:33 am

*pfft*

Sad
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Six years ago this Sunday...   Six years ago this Sunday... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 9:44 am

[quote="RFFB"]*pfft*

Sad[/quot

............. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Number of posts : 15230
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Six years ago this Sunday...   Six years ago this Sunday... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 10:14 am

But it's not Valentines 'til Sunday !! Expensive time of year for me.... Valentines this Sunday and Stevies' birthday the following !! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

Number of posts : 3056
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Six years ago this Sunday...   Six years ago this Sunday... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 3:00 pm

Well happy valentine's day Pete and Ruth! :hello sexy: Glad someone is getting some. lol!

To some of us this day can be traumatic. Let us pray! study i'll do it

I refuse to let it get to me this year. I'm gonna get drunk...Yeah that's the ticket cheer bottom's up drunks
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Six years ago this Sunday...   Six years ago this Sunday... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 7:11 pm

Happy for you Pete if the day has significance but I am not a fan of Valentines Day...I don't like a day where the person who is supposed to love me and me back to them feel obligated to spend way to much money on things that i wish they would do through out the year...And i want them to do it becaus ethey love me not because they are scared not too...

Valentines for me is for my friends.....I like to spend my time and money with them showing them that I love them even more on that day than the others....And Valentines dinner will be me and my boys having cheeseburgers and hot fudge cake at Bob's Big Boy on Riverside Drive......That is love....

So Marty do not dispair on Valentines..remember the best time to buy roses and candy is the 50% off sale the day after valentines so hit the store and treat yourself as I will and check your mail for a love gift from me...Its on its way....

My love to you all...xxxxx
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Six years ago this Sunday...   Six years ago this Sunday... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 1:25 am

Chrissy wrote:
Happy for you Pete if the day has significance but I am not a fan of Valentines Day...I don't like a day where the person who is supposed to love me and me back to them feel obligated to spend way to much money on things that i wish they would do through out the year...And i want them to do it becaus ethey love me not because they are scared not too...

Valentines for me is for my friends.....I like to spend my time and money with them showing them that I love them even more on that day than the others....And Valentines dinner will be me and my boys having cheeseburgers and hot fudge cake at Bob's Big Boy on Riverside Drive......That is love....

So Marty do not dispair on Valentines..remember the best time to buy roses and candy is the 50% off sale the day after valentines so hit the store and treat yourself as I will and check your mail for a love gift from me...Its on its way....

My love to you all...xxxxx

Neither am I usually, however it's our first date anniversary. cheesin'
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Six years ago this Sunday...   Six years ago this Sunday... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 6:48 am

interesting choice for a first date day...and certainly easyto remember....Congrats...
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Six years ago this Sunday...   Six years ago this Sunday... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 3:43 am

For everyone on here...

www.livenation.co.uk/KissCard
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Six years ago this Sunday...   Six years ago this Sunday... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 7:30 am

very cute until i saw the buy tickets sticker in the corner..Now thats romance!!!
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

Number of posts : 3056
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Six years ago this Sunday...   Six years ago this Sunday... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 10:25 am

That was sweet...haha yeah "buy tickets" sticker in the corner lets you know its official KISS!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Six years ago this Sunday...   Six years ago this Sunday... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Six years ago this Sunday...
Page 1 of 1