Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!
 
HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Thirty years ago . . .

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Frethead

avatar

Number of posts : 3032
Age : 48
Location : Ormond Beach, Florida
Job/hobbies : consumption
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Thirty years ago . . .    Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:15 am

Having just gotten a ( full) refret to one of my guitars for the first time made me think. I was learning how to play guitar and this is what I listening to. Ofcourse, this wasn't the ONLY album of stuff I ever learned to play!



Last edited by Frethead on Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete

avatar

Number of posts : 19317
Age : 43
Location : Desolation Boulevard..
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Thirty years ago . . .    Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:19 am

Frethead wrote:
Having just gotten a ( full) refret to one of my guitars for the first time made me think. I was learning how to play guitar and this is what I listening to.

thums up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger. H

avatar

Number of posts : 15230
Age : 57
Location : The Cave Of Goodies.
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Thirty years ago . . .    Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:50 am

Shocked The audience was a bit more animated when I saw them on the Killers tour !! :dance baby:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RFFB

avatar

Number of posts : 6436
Age : 104
Location : Anywhere but where I am!
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Thirty years ago . . .    Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:52 am

I just don't know why IM are so popular?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete

avatar

Number of posts : 19317
Age : 43
Location : Desolation Boulevard..
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Thirty years ago . . .    Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:11 am

RFFB wrote:
I just don't know why IM are so popular?

Haven't a clue..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marty

avatar

Number of posts : 3056
Age : 55
Location : windy city
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Thirty years ago . . .    Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:16 am

I remember when IM first came out. I was like that $hit$ too damn fast and nervous for me. They grew on me with more with the second singer.

THIRTY years ago I was just getting out of high school and into Beauty school (Cosmetology school) when I met my wild and crazy drummer drummer ex-husband Tommy!! I believe he was and always will be my best friend!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RFFB

avatar

Number of posts : 6436
Age : 104
Location : Anywhere but where I am!
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Thirty years ago . . .    Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:49 am

Marty wrote:
I remember when IM first came out. I was like that $hit$ too damn fast and nervous for me. They grew on me with more with the second singer.

THIRTY years ago I was just getting out of high school and into Beauty school (Cosmetology school) when I met my wild and crazy drummer ex-husband Tommy!! I believe he was and always will be my best friend!!
Please don't say his last name was LEE and you're one of his many conquests!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
laxcdn

avatar

Number of posts : 1218
Age : 48
Location : Winnipeg
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Thirty years ago . . .    Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:49 am

I think my first metal song I learned was Talk Dirty to Me, still like it today.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marty

avatar

Number of posts : 3056
Age : 55
Location : windy city
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Thirty years ago . . .    Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:47 pm

RFFB wrote:
Marty wrote:
I remember when IM first came out. I was like that $hit$ too damn fast and nervous for me. They grew on me with more with the second singer.

THIRTY years ago I was just getting out of high school and into Beauty school (Cosmetology school) when I met my wild and crazy drummer ex-husband Tommy!! I believe he was and always will be my best friend!!
Please don't say his last name was LEE and you're one of his many conquests!!!!




noooooooo not that crazy lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Thirty years ago . . .    

Back to top Go down
 
Thirty years ago . . .
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Lebrew Jones Free after 22 years in prison
» 84 Years OLD?!? Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag
» King Crimson, 40 Years Later
» Porcupine Tree - the early years
» Top 5 new bands from the last 10 years

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Full Metal Forum :: The Topics :: Anything Goes / Whats On Your Mind-
Jump to: