Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bruce fans.......

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Bruce fans....... Empty
PostSubject: Bruce fans.......   Bruce fans....... I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 7:37 am

I know you boys love Bruce and he was in my town last night....Don't know if you get the George Lopez show..I bet youtube will have it after tomorrow but it is the best show and this should be a good one!!!

NEWS
BRUCE KULICK Attends SLASH's Appearance On George Lopez Show; Report, Photo, Video Available
Rock Hard
Posted on Thursday, April 08, 2010 at 18:39:54 EST

Former KISS guitarist BRUCE KULICK has issued the following update:

"I was honored to be a guest at the SLASH performance on the George Lopez show taped in Burbank last night. I got there early enough to say hello to the band, hang out in the green room, and chat with both of Slash's singers that taped for the show. Everyone knows Slash's new CD has many guests, and Andrew Stockdale from WOLFMOTHER is one of them. He is from Australia and we got a chance to talk about my visits to his town of Brisbane in the past. Great guy and a unique singer. I think Andrew's band really has one foot in the past and one in the present, and he told me that they will be doing some shows with KISS in Europe very soon. Myles Kennedy, the singer for ALTER BRIDGE was also there, and he was extremely cool to chat with as well. We have mutual guitar buddy friends and we caught up about his band and the fact he got to sing two songs on Slash's new disc. (Which is great BTW, go get it!)

I gave Slash my BK3 disc, and after thanking me he joked about the fact my dear friend Brent Fitz, who is drumming for him, didn't have a mention on the special guest sticker on the CD. I said with a smile on my face, "Well, after touring the world with you he will!" Brent and I have a long history (Union, and of course all my solo discs) so I was very proud to see him jamming with Slash. Todd Kerns, who I have jammed with many times in Vegas and who appeared live with me for my BK3 release party along with Brent, is now playing bass for Slash and I was happy to see him rocking out on the show.

After the taping I spoke shop with Slash, guitars and amps of course. Slash admitted in his interview with George that he has been sober and healthy, and he really looks like he's in great shape. With a strong CD and band to support him this year, it is very cool to see him out there being a true guitar hero. Funniest moment came when I spoke to George Lopez, who is quite personable and a huge KISS fan who loves guitars. He remembered meeting me 7 years ago when I was asked to jam with him and give him some guitar tips in his trailer back when he had his sitcom show. He said, "Didn't you get shot on Sunset the week after meeting me?" He was right, and we spoke about that night and then talked about his new opening song for his amazing house band, 'Rock N Roll All Nite.' Yes, George could be the leader of the KISS Army, as he was convinced after Gene's appearance a few weeks ago that the KISS anthem sets the mood for the crowd on his show. How awesome is that!

I want to thank Pete Merluzzi, Slash's tour manager, and of course Slash and the guys in the band for a great evening."

Slash appears on Lopez Tonight tonight (April 8th). Check out this behind-the-scenes video of Lopez at Dodger Stadium hanging out with Joe Torre, Manny Mota, and Slash, who played the National Anthem here.
Back to top Go down
Matty35
Admin
Matty35

Number of posts : 1996
Job/hobbies : Chuggin On The Low E
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Bruce fans....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bruce fans.......   Bruce fans....... I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 1:03 pm

Bruce rocks!

Thanks for the info Chrissy cheer
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalforum.forumotion.com
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Bruce fans....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bruce fans.......   Bruce fans....... I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 1:18 am

Bruce does indeed rock! rock on
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Bruce fans....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bruce fans.......   Bruce fans....... I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 4:02 pm

Sorely under-rated while in KISS...
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Bruce fans....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bruce fans.......   Bruce fans....... I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 1:17 am

RFFB wrote:

Agreed. And then just as he was becoming appreciated and an intergral part of the band he get's replaced by Ace!
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Bruce fans....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bruce fans.......   Bruce fans....... I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 9:10 am

Pete wrote:
RFFB wrote:

Agreed. And then just as he was becoming appreciated and an intergral part of the band he get's replaced by Ace!
Yep! I always felt sorry for Bruce but there was little doubt they weren't headinin the right direction and the end was on the cards if the Reunion hadn't have happened...

But still...to have to make way must have been hard...???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bruce fans....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bruce fans.......   Bruce fans....... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bruce fans.......
Page 1 of 1