Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!
 
HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 MLB Fans

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Roger. H

avatar

Number of posts : 15230
Age : 57
Location : The Cave Of Goodies.
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: MLB Fans   Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:04 am

Well the new season is up and running and my team, The Toronto Blue Jays are of to a fast start. But there's a loooooooooooooooooooooong way to go yet and I suppose the best we can hope for is third place behind The Red Sox and Yankees as usual. Rolling Eyes I wish we weren't in such a tough division. Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chrissy

avatar

Number of posts : 9677
Age : 47
Location : Burbank, California
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: MLB Fans   Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:44 am

Roger H wrote:
Well the new season is up and running and my team, The Toronto Blue Jays are of to a fast start. But there's a loooooooooooooooooooooong way to go yet and I suppose the best we can hope for is third place behind The Red Sox and Yankees as usual. Rolling Eyes I wish we weren't in such a tough division. Sad



O h Roger for cryin out loud.....On Sunday......How dare you....lol............
i love baseball...........




Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger. H

avatar

Number of posts : 15230
Age : 57
Location : The Cave Of Goodies.
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: MLB Fans   Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:15 am

Chrissy wrote:
Roger H wrote:
Well the new season is up and running and my team, The Toronto Blue Jays are of to a fast start. But there's a loooooooooooooooooooooong way to go yet and I suppose the best we can hope for is third place behind The Red Sox and Yankees as usual. Rolling Eyes I wish we weren't in such a tough division. Sad



O h Roger for cryin out loud.....On Sunday......How dare you....lol............
i love baseball...........


OH yeah !! You gotta love it !!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frethead

avatar

Number of posts : 3032
Age : 49
Location : Ormond Beach, Florida
Job/hobbies : consumption
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: MLB Fans   Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:44 pm

Well, I guess the Braves won't ever be worth diddley again, but, I'm goin' to root for 'em anyway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chrissy

avatar

Number of posts : 9677
Age : 47
Location : Burbank, California
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: MLB Fans   Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:31 pm

As you should.......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RFFB

avatar

Number of posts : 6436
Age : 104
Location : Anywhere but where I am!
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: MLB Fans   Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:34 pm

It's just rounders!!!!!!!
lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chrissy

avatar

Number of posts : 9677
Age : 47
Location : Burbank, California
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: MLB Fans   Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:49 pm

It's fun!!!!!! Hey i watched football with you and gave it a chance you give baseball a chance..its fun especially when you have a screamin fan next to you and a hot dog in each hand with a beer at your between your knees!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete

avatar

Number of posts : 19317
Age : 43
Location : Desolation Boulevard..
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: MLB Fans   Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:10 am

Go Bo Sox!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RFFB

avatar

Number of posts : 6436
Age : 104
Location : Anywhere but where I am!
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: MLB Fans   Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:03 am

Chrissy wrote:
It's fun!!!!!! Hey i watched football with you and gave it a chance you give baseball a chance..its fun especially when you have a screamin fan next to you and a hot dog in each hand with a beer at your between your knees!!!!!
I can think of better things I'd prefer in each hand and between my knees!!!!... Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete

avatar

Number of posts : 19317
Age : 43
Location : Desolation Boulevard..
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: MLB Fans   Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:08 am

RFFB wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
It's fun!!!!!! Hey i watched football with you and gave it a chance you give baseball a chance..its fun especially when you have a screamin fan next to you and a hot dog in each hand with a beer at your between your knees!!!!!
I can think of better things I'd prefer in each hand and between my knees!!!!... Wink

Baseball is much better when you're pissed... Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chrissy

avatar

Number of posts : 9677
Age : 47
Location : Burbank, California
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: MLB Fans   Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:15 am

I like the Dodgers, the Yankees and anyone who beats Boston......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete

avatar

Number of posts : 19317
Age : 43
Location : Desolation Boulevard..
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: MLB Fans   Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:32 am

Chrissy wrote:
I like the Dodgers, the Yankees and anyone who beats Boston......


Go BO SOX!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger. H

avatar

Number of posts : 15230
Age : 57
Location : The Cave Of Goodies.
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: MLB Fans   Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:06 am

Chrissy wrote:
I like the Dodgers, the Yankees and anyone who beats Boston......

Dodgers o.k, Yankees NO WAY !!!!!!!! idiot2
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete

avatar

Number of posts : 19317
Age : 43
Location : Desolation Boulevard..
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: MLB Fans   Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:42 am

Roger H wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
I like the Dodgers, the Yankees and anyone who beats Boston......

Dodgers o.k, Yankees NO WAY !!!!!!!! idiot2


Chrisssy is obviously an ABTRS...(kinda like ABU's here in the UK)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger. H

avatar

Number of posts : 15230
Age : 57
Location : The Cave Of Goodies.
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: MLB Fans   Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:06 am

Thanks Pete for the PM about the Red Sox beating The Blue Jays last night !! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes In fact the Sox own the Jays so far this season, of the 10 meetings between them Sox have won 8 !! Sad It's a typical season for Toronto, as I've said before being in the same division as the Sox, Yankees ( Spits out the name in disgust !!) and now the Rays, the best we can hope for is a + .500 campaign.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chrissy

avatar

Number of posts : 9677
Age : 47
Location : Burbank, California
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: MLB Fans   Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:30 am

I can't believe I have not gone to a single game this game...It has gotten so exspensive...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger. H

avatar

Number of posts : 15230
Age : 57
Location : The Cave Of Goodies.
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: MLB Fans   Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:37 am

Well here's something to cheer me up. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Pete loves Torres, I love Joe Carter !! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger. H

avatar

Number of posts : 15230
Age : 57
Location : The Cave Of Goodies.
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: MLB Fans   Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:02 am

Chrissy wrote:
I can't believe I have not gone to a single game this game...It has gotten so exspensive...

The Dodgers aren't exactly covering themselves in glory this season either.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chrissy

avatar

Number of posts : 9677
Age : 47
Location : Burbank, California
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: MLB Fans   Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:03 am

no they're not!! I'm not missing much thats for sure..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger. H

avatar

Number of posts : 15230
Age : 57
Location : The Cave Of Goodies.
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: MLB Fans   Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:12 am

Chrissy wrote:
no they're not!! I'm not missing much thats for sure..

We were at Dodger stadium in 1995 and saw Hideo Nomo pitch a shutout against the Rockies. And then couldn't find our car in the carpark afterwards !!! We had to wait for it to clear out a bit before we found it !! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chrissy

avatar

Number of posts : 9677
Age : 47
Location : Burbank, California
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: MLB Fans   Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:17 am

thats understandable.....Dodger stadium is one of the largest if not the largest stadiums in the U.S. thats a lot of cars....
I've spoiled myself in my old age and since I have the 2 boys with me I pop for priority parking...that and my 6 year old is like a blood hound when it comes to finding "his"car...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete

avatar

Number of posts : 19317
Age : 43
Location : Desolation Boulevard..
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: MLB Fans   Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:08 am

Roger H wrote:
Thanks Pete for the PM about the Red Sox beating The Blue Jays last night !! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes In fact the Sox own the Jays so far this season, of the 10 meetings between them Sox have won 8 !! Sad It's a typical season for Toronto, as I've said before being in the same division as the Sox, Yankees ( Spits out the name in disgust !!) and now the Rays, the best we can hope for is a + .500 campaign.


My pleasure sir!!! Redsox RULEZ!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger. H

avatar

Number of posts : 15230
Age : 57
Location : The Cave Of Goodies.
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: MLB Fans   Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:41 am

Pete wrote:
Roger H wrote:
Thanks Pete for the PM about the Red Sox beating The Blue Jays last night !! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes In fact the Sox own the Jays so far this season, of the 10 meetings between them Sox have won 8 !! Sad It's a typical season for Toronto, as I've said before being in the same division as the Sox, Yankees ( Spits out the name in disgust !!) and now the Rays, the best we can hope for is a + .500 campaign.


My pleasure sir!!! Redsox RULEZ!!

They certainly do, stuffed the Jays again last night. Mad Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frethead

avatar

Number of posts : 3032
Age : 49
Location : Ormond Beach, Florida
Job/hobbies : consumption
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: MLB Fans   Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:32 am

Roger H wrote:
Pete wrote:
Roger H wrote:
Thanks Pete for the PM about the Red Sox beating The Blue Jays last night !! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes In fact the Sox own the Jays so far this season, of the 10 meetings between them Sox have won 8 !! Sad It's a typical season for Toronto, as I've said before being in the same division as the Sox, Yankees ( Spits out the name in disgust !!) and now the Rays, the best we can hope for is a + .500 campaign.


My pleasure sir!!! Redsox RULEZ!!

They certainly do, stuffed the Jays again last night. Mad Sad

Haven't the Braves been in first place since there were enough games to figure it out? I'm smellin' a big, juicy, red, white and blue pennant, yes! And, may I have a Landshark lager, with that, please?!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chrissy

avatar

Number of posts : 9677
Age : 47
Location : Burbank, California
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: MLB Fans   Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:49 am

Yes they have....Brew for you!!!! cheer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: MLB Fans   

Back to top Go down
 
MLB Fans
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Any Hawk Nelson fans here?
» Any Comic Book Fans?
» Should fans of SCANDAL have a name?
» For the fans of ReinXeed.
» Fans of Randy Rhoads

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Full Metal Forum :: The Topics :: Anything Goes / Whats On Your Mind-
Jump to: