Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

KISS - Sonic Boom UK tour has started!!! a brief review...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

KISS - Sonic Boom UK tour has started!!! a brief review... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KISS - Sonic Boom UK tour has started!!! a brief review...   KISS - Sonic Boom UK tour has started!!! a brief review... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 8:22 am

Beth really? Horrid song...They could have picked so many others!!!!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: KISS - Sonic Boom UK tour has started!!! a brief review...   KISS - Sonic Boom UK tour has started!!! a brief review... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 8:23 am

Chrissy wrote:
Beth really? Horrid song...They could have picked so many others!!!!

Yes they could, but seeing as they've started playing it acoustically it would've been nice to see...

Aah well...
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: KISS - Sonic Boom UK tour has started!!! a brief review...   KISS - Sonic Boom UK tour has started!!! a brief review... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 8:25 am

Que sara sara.......But look how many times you did get to see them!!!!!!
I'm sure they could have played Twinkle little star and a lot of fans would have been thrilled!!!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: KISS - Sonic Boom UK tour has started!!! a brief review...   KISS - Sonic Boom UK tour has started!!! a brief review... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 1:28 am

Chrissy wrote:
Que sara sara.......But look how many times you did get to see them!!!!!!
I'm sure they could have played Twinkle little star and a lot of fans would have been thrilled!!!

No! I would've wanted to hear 'Baa Baa Black Sheep'!! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: KISS - Sonic Boom UK tour has started!!! a brief review...   KISS - Sonic Boom UK tour has started!!! a brief review... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 8:09 am

That is funny......baaa
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: KISS - Sonic Boom UK tour has started!!! a brief review...   KISS - Sonic Boom UK tour has started!!! a brief review... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 6:15 am

As much as I dislike the album version, this acoustic one is actually pretty decent and as Pete said it would have been good to see them perform this purely cos it's it's something different.

But, in all honesty, I think it's bullshit that they have decided to do this song when they could have done so many much better songs.

I had kinda got over the make-up issue and had put to one side TT singing Shock Me but they come out and do this with ES singin Beth.

Have to say, I think it is slightly insulting and has brought back, reinforced even, my belief that KISS are just trading on past glory and pretending that AF & PC are still there. Sucks really.

But hey...it's just a song!!!!!!.... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: KISS - Sonic Boom UK tour has started!!! a brief review...   KISS - Sonic Boom UK tour has started!!! a brief review... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 6:48 am

RFFB wrote:
As much as I dislike the album version, this acoustic one is actually pretty decent and as Pete said it would have been good to see them perform this purely cos it's it's something different.

But, in all honesty, I think it's bullshit that they have decided to do this song when they could have done so many much better songs.

I had kinda got over the make-up issue and had put to one side TT singing Shock Me but they come out and do this with ES singin Beth.
Have to say, I think it is slightly insulting and has brought back, reinforced even, my belief that KISS are just trading on past glory and pretending that AF & PC are still there. Sucks really.

You should sign Marie's poll then mate... Wink lol! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: KISS - Sonic Boom UK tour has started!!! a brief review...   KISS - Sonic Boom UK tour has started!!! a brief review... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 8:38 am

Pete wrote:
RFFB wrote:

Not a chance in hell...at the end of the day it's only an opinion and does she really think GS & PS give a crap what any of the fans say? They will do whatever they want and we will either like it...or not!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: KISS - Sonic Boom UK tour has started!!! a brief review...   KISS - Sonic Boom UK tour has started!!! a brief review... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 7:32 am

RFFB wrote:
Pete wrote:
RFFB wrote:

Not a chance in hell...at the end of the day it's only an opinion and does she really think GS & PS give a crap what any of the fans say? They will do whatever they want and we will either like it...or not!

She is bonkers though. scared1
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: KISS - Sonic Boom UK tour has started!!! a brief review...   KISS - Sonic Boom UK tour has started!!! a brief review... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:02 am

pete wrote:

She is bonkers though. scared1
lol!

Completely off her rocker! As mad as a brush! And certainly a picnic short of a sandwich!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: KISS - Sonic Boom UK tour has started!!! a brief review...   KISS - Sonic Boom UK tour has started!!! a brief review... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:03 am

ha ha!!! that is funny!! Razz
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: KISS - Sonic Boom UK tour has started!!! a brief review...   KISS - Sonic Boom UK tour has started!!! a brief review... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 7:54 am

So I was wondering you guys didn't talk nearly as muchas i would have thought about the last tour...
So question for you..Do tyou have a show from this tour that sticks out as your favorite and why did you have a "special moment" that you can't get out of your head? so when was it?
Would really love to hear it..

Lots of talk over here about a new album about to be recorded...Seems as I'm sure this is old new to you KISS fans that SonicBoom was such a hit especially musically that they will be recording another as soon as this tour wraps...So much for farewell..Looks like it will be "Barely alive in 45!!"
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: KISS - Sonic Boom UK tour has started!!! a brief review...   KISS - Sonic Boom UK tour has started!!! a brief review... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 1:24 am

Chrissy wrote:
So I was wondering you guys didn't talk nearly as muchas i would have thought about the last tour...
So question for you..Do tyou have a show from this tour that sticks out as your favorite and why did you have a "special moment" that you can't get out of your head? so when was it?
Would really love to hear it..

Lots of talk over here about a new album about to be recorded...Seems as I'm sure this is old new to you KISS fans that SonicBoom was such a hit especially musically that they will be recording another as soon as this tour wraps...So much for farewell..Looks like it will be "Barely alive in 45!!"

Manchester was the best show with London a close second.

Special moments - Meeting up with some very good friends, talking to a hot american lady on the phone, looking around the MEN Arena during Crazy, Crazy Nights and seeing the WHOLE crowd on their feet singing along. My Brother in laws face after the show.
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: KISS - Sonic Boom UK tour has started!!! a brief review...   KISS - Sonic Boom UK tour has started!!! a brief review... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 8:50 am

Driving back from all the gigs with a massive grin on my face.
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: KISS - Sonic Boom UK tour has started!!! a brief review...   KISS - Sonic Boom UK tour has started!!! a brief review... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:10 pm

Best show(s)
Glasgow & very surprisingly (!) London 2nd night.

Both crowds were outstanding and the band was on fire on both nights too.
plus half of Newcastle was at the Glasgow show so I got to meet up with a load of mates

Stand out memories
Hearing 'Say Yeah' live, just as awesome as I thought it would be.
Seeing so many teenagers in the crowds...KISS have done what few bands magnage to and have transcended the generation gap.
The stage show & effects were outstanding...love loud explosions!!!
Bein down the front at Wembley 2nd night, jumpin around like a loon to find myself surrounded by Kissin UK forum dudes! We bounced like kangaroos!!!!

But unfortunately my stand out memory is not a good one. Meeting GS at the hotel in London and despite spending 20 + chatting to him, him refusing to sign anything or have his pic taken with any of the 3, yes THREE, fans there and him calling us professional dealers cos, quote 'only the professionals find us at our hotels'. What a total cock. My mate asked to have a pic with him instead of an autograph and GS replied 'And how much will that get you on ebay then?!'. We were stunned! My mates reply was class tho..'Gene, who the fucks gonna wanna by a picture of ME, with you, on fuckin ebay!!!!' We fell about laughing!!!! Due to my mates strong North East accent I don't think GS quite understood him!!! He just looked at him kinda puzzled!!!

GS is now officially up there with Bono, Sting, B. Geldork & Larrs U as musics top dickheads.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KISS - Sonic Boom UK tour has started!!! a brief review...   KISS - Sonic Boom UK tour has started!!! a brief review... - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KISS - Sonic Boom UK tour has started!!! a brief review...
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3