Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!
 
HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 The New Football Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Roger. H

avatar

Number of posts : 15230
Age : 57
Location : The Cave Of Goodies.
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: The New Football Thread   Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:22 am

Hmmm, maybe I was wrong about this being a Premiership thread. So far it's anything but ! Hope we can keep it going. Very Happy But I'm guessing L.F.C and M.U.F.C. may be mentioned at some point ! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete

avatar

Number of posts : 19317
Age : 43
Location : Desolation Boulevard..
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: The New Football Thread   Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:25 am

Roger H wrote:
Hmmm, maybe I was wrong about this being a Premiership thread. So far it's anything but ! Hope we can keep it going. Very Happy But I'm guessing L.F.C and M.U.F.C. may be mentioned at some point ! Very Happy Very Happy

Skezza (or is it Skeeza Laughing Wink ) mentioned premier league teams, not me!

Up the Silkmen!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger. H

avatar

Number of posts : 15230
Age : 57
Location : The Cave Of Goodies.
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: The New Football Thread   Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:48 am

Embarassed Embarassed I forgot Stoke and Burnley are prem. teams !!! Rolling Eyes Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete

avatar

Number of posts : 19317
Age : 43
Location : Desolation Boulevard..
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: The New Football Thread   Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:53 am

Roger H wrote:
Embarassed Embarassed I forgot Stoke and Burnley are prem. teams !!! Rolling Eyes Embarassed Embarassed


I'd be surprised if both are still Premier league teams this time next year...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger. H

avatar

Number of posts : 15230
Age : 57
Location : The Cave Of Goodies.
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: The New Football Thread   Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:52 am

Very Happy I'm going to make the most of this table !!! 3rd !!!! WE ARE GOING UP !!! lol! lol!




Football League Two Table
08 June 2009 20:56
P GD PTS
1 Accrington Stanley 0 0 0
2 Aldershot 0 0 0
3 Barnet 0 0 0

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4 Bournemouth 0 0 0
5 Bradford 0 0 0
6 Burton Albion 0 0 0
7 Bury 0 0 0

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8 Cheltenham 0 0 0
9 Chesterfield 0 0 0
10 Crewe 0 0 0
11 Dag & Red 0 0 0
12 Darlington 0 0 0
13 Grimsby 0 0 0
14 Hereford 0 0 0
15 Lincoln City 0 0 0
16 Macclesfield 0 0 0
17 Morecambe 0 0 0
18 Northampton 0 0 0
19 Notts County 0 0 0
20 Port Vale 0 0 0
21 Rochdale 0 0 0
22 Rotherham 0 0 0

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

23 Shrewsbury 0 0 0
24 Torquay 0 0 0
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete

avatar

Number of posts : 19317
Age : 43
Location : Desolation Boulevard..
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: The New Football Thread   Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:55 am

Roger H wrote:
Very Happy I'm going to make the most of this table !!! 3rd !!!! WE ARE GOING UP !!! lol! lol!


Football League Two Table
08 June 2009 20:56
P GD PTS
1 Accrington Stanley 0 0 0
2 Aldershot 0 0 0
3 Barnet 0 0 0
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
4 Bournemouth 0 0 0
5 Bradford 0 0 0
6 Burton Albion 0 0 0
7 Bury 0 0 0
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
8 Cheltenham 0 0 0
9 Chesterfield 0 0 0
10 Crewe 0 0 0
11 Dag & Red 0 0 0
12 Darlington 0 0 0
13 Grimsby 0 0 0
14 Hereford 0 0 0
15 Lincoln City 0 0 0
16 Macclesfield 0 0 0
17 Morecambe 0 0 0
18 Northampton 0 0 0
19 Notts County 0 0 0
20 Port Vale 0 0 0
21 Rochdale 0 0 0
22 Rotherham 0 0 0
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
23 Shrewsbury 0 0 0
24 Torquay 0 0 0


lol! lol! lol!
Enjoy it whilst it lasts!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matty35
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 1996
Age : 47
Location : United Kingdom
Job/hobbies : Chuggin On The Low E
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: The New Football Thread   Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:36 pm

Wow, Benzema now!!! Suspect

It seems like Real have endless pockets!!! scratch

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fullmetalforum.forumotion.com
Pete

avatar

Number of posts : 19317
Age : 43
Location : Desolation Boulevard..
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: The New Football Thread   Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:11 am

Matty35 wrote:
Wow, Benzema now!!! Suspect

It seems like Real have endless pockets!!! scratch


Never mind...you're signing Michael Owen today....

(Real are part funded by the Spanish goverment...allegedly...)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matty35
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 1996
Age : 47
Location : United Kingdom
Job/hobbies : Chuggin On The Low E
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: The New Football Thread   Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:09 pm

R.I.P. Bobby Robson Sad

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fullmetalforum.forumotion.com
Pete

avatar

Number of posts : 19317
Age : 43
Location : Desolation Boulevard..
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: The New Football Thread   Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:51 am

Matty35 wrote:
R.I.P. Bobby Robson Sad


Indeed. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger. H

avatar

Number of posts : 15230
Age : 57
Location : The Cave Of Goodies.
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: The New Football Thread   Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:50 pm

Great start to the season !!! Sad BUGGER !!!!!! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete

avatar

Number of posts : 19317
Age : 43
Location : Desolation Boulevard..
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: The New Football Thread   Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:08 am

Roger H wrote:
Great start to the season !!! Sad BUGGER !!!!!! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

At least Macc got a point!

It's lock up your wives and daughters time this weekend as Sven is in town with Notts County...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger. H

avatar

Number of posts : 15230
Age : 57
Location : The Cave Of Goodies.
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: The New Football Thread   Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:40 am

We've got Watford tonite in the League Cup, can't see us getting much from that !
I first get to see them when they are away at Torquay on the 22nd (not too far on the train) Getting excited !! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete

avatar

Number of posts : 19317
Age : 43
Location : Desolation Boulevard..
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: The New Football Thread   Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:03 am

Roger H wrote:
We've got Watford tonite in the League Cup, can't see us getting much from that !
I first get to see them when they are away at Torquay on the 22nd (not too far on the train) Getting excited !! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

You were right then!

Leicester for Macc tonight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger. H

avatar

Number of posts : 15230
Age : 57
Location : The Cave Of Goodies.
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: The New Football Thread   Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:40 am

Pete wrote:
Roger H wrote:
We've got Watford tonite in the League Cup, can't see us getting much from that !
I first get to see them when they are away at Torquay on the 22nd (not too far on the train) Getting excited !! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

You were right then!

Leicester for Macc tonight.

Took 'em to extra time though. Very Happy

C'mon the Silky ones !!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger. H

avatar

Number of posts : 15230
Age : 57
Location : The Cave Of Goodies.
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: The New Football Thread   Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:10 pm

Oh well, we can both concentrate on the league now. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete

avatar

Number of posts : 19317
Age : 43
Location : Desolation Boulevard..
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: The New Football Thread   Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:20 am

Roger H wrote:
Oh well, we can both concentrate on the league now. Rolling Eyes


Ee Aye, Ee Aye oh! Up the Football league we'll go!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger. H

avatar

Number of posts : 15230
Age : 57
Location : The Cave Of Goodies.
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: The New Football Thread   Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:09 pm

1st point ! Whooo Hooo !!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete

avatar

Number of posts : 19317
Age : 43
Location : Desolation Boulevard..
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: The New Football Thread   Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:14 am

Roger H wrote:
1st point ! Whooo Hooo !!! Very Happy


What's one of them then? Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger. H

avatar

Number of posts : 15230
Age : 57
Location : The Cave Of Goodies.
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: The New Football Thread   Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:23 pm

1st wins for the Bees and the Silky ones !!!! cheer cheer cheer cheer Now watch us go !!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matty35
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 1996
Age : 47
Location : United Kingdom
Job/hobbies : Chuggin On The Low E
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: The New Football Thread   Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:44 am

Roger H wrote:
1st wins for the Bees and the Silky ones !!!! cheer cheer cheer cheer Now watch us go !!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Well done mate thums up

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fullmetalforum.forumotion.com
Pete

avatar

Number of posts : 19317
Age : 43
Location : Desolation Boulevard..
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: The New Football Thread   Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:32 am

Matty35 wrote:
Roger H wrote:
1st wins for the Bees and the Silky ones !!!! cheer cheer cheer cheer Now watch us go !!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Well done mate thums up

Yeah for Macc & Barnet!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete

avatar

Number of posts : 19317
Age : 43
Location : Desolation Boulevard..
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: The New Football Thread   Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:19 am

Anyone seen Skezza...? Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger. H

avatar

Number of posts : 15230
Age : 57
Location : The Cave Of Goodies.
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: The New Football Thread   Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:16 am

First chance to see the Mighty Bees this season Tomorrow, going down the coast to Torquay, C'MON YOU BEES !!!!! Very Happy Very Happy cheer cheer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger. H

avatar

Number of posts : 15230
Age : 57
Location : The Cave Of Goodies.
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: The New Football Thread   Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:14 pm

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Oh what fun it is to see Barnet win away !!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy cheer cheer cheer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The New Football Thread   

Back to top Go down
 
The New Football Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Football/Soccer/Futsal @Tampines Safra
» Forgotten Gems!
» The Joke Thread
» Foreign Films Appreciation Thread
» "This" or "That" Thread

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Full Metal Forum :: The Topics :: Anything Goes / Whats On Your Mind-
Jump to: