Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's been playing in your DVD recently ??

Go down 
+6
exact33
Frethead
Matty35
RFFB
Chrissy
laxcdn
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

What's been playing in your DVD recently ?? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   What's been playing in your DVD recently ?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:02 am

Lol I'm sure you'll be watching it someday....

The hills is a "drama" about living in Beverly Hills.... happy boy happy boy happy boy
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

Number of posts : 3032
Job/hobbies : consumption
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   What's been playing in your DVD recently ?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:05 am

Has anyone seen the movie that Iron Maiden were working on some while ago, which I believe Bruce wrote and directed, and was based on the life of Alistair Crowley?
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   What's been playing in your DVD recently ?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:11 am

Chrissy wrote:
Lol I'm sure you'll be watching it someday....

The hills is a "drama" about living in Beverly Hills.... happy boy happy boy happy boy

Really??? I thought that was about all the "product" that John Holmes, Chuck Barry, and Andy Kaufman moved in the seventies. scratch jocolor Cool
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Number of posts : 15230
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   What's been playing in your DVD recently ?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:19 am

Frethead wrote:
Has anyone seen the movie that Iron Maiden were working on some while ago, which I believe Bruce wrote and directed, and was based on the life of Alistair Crowley?

You mean this one ??

NO, Haven't seen it.
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   What's been playing in your DVD recently ?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:56 am

Yeah, I guess that's the one. Boy, it says May-'08!!! I must have gotten lost somewhere between now and then! "Got lost somewhere down the line?!" O, yeah . . . I was learning how to be married. bottom's up cheers rulez taz devil
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   What's been playing in your DVD recently ?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 4:05 pm

The Spirit will have to wait as I went to the pictures this evening. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   What's been playing in your DVD recently ?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 1:30 am

Roger H wrote:
The Spirit will have to wait as I went to the pictures this evening. Very Happy

Good choice. Wink

Oh and Chrissy, everyone I've asked say's E.R. was a medical drama and could in no way be called a soap opera.... Wink
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   What's been playing in your DVD recently ?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 3:08 am

Pete wrote:

Oh and Chrissy, everyone I've asked say's E.R. was a medical drama and could in no way be called a soap opera.... Wink

lol! You're like a Jack Russell, once you get your teeth into something you ain't letting go !!!!!!! lol! lol!

BTW, I agree with you E.R. is not a soap opera !! (sorry Chrissy No )
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   What's been playing in your DVD recently ?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 3:30 am

Roger H wrote:
Pete wrote:

lol! You're like a Jack Russell, once you get your teeth into something you ain't letting go !!!!!!! lol! lol!

BTW, I agree with you E.R. is not a soap opera !! (sorry Chrissy No )

I'm a stubborn Bat Steward alright, especially when I believe someone is well and truly wrong (Like they are in this case!! lol! lol! ).

I've seen US soaps (Ruth watches 'The Bold and the Beautiful' on a Sunday morning) and E.R. is totally different in EVERY way possible to the shite that is TB&TB!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   What's been playing in your DVD recently ?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 6:34 am

you just keep telling yourself that....
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   What's been playing in your DVD recently ?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 6:44 am

Chrissy wrote:

Are you sure you're not getting E.R. confused with General Hospital? confused scratch

God only knows what you think shows like Lost, Supernatural, Smallville, CSI, Bones and Criminal Minds are...
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   What's been playing in your DVD recently ?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 6:56 am

Pete wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

Are you sure you're not getting E.R. confused with General Hospital? confused scratch

God only knows what you think shows like Lost, Supernatural, Smallville, CSI, Bones and Criminal Minds are...

Don't get your panties in a bunch if it bothers you you can call it a "drama" fine there be happy.....
I like the criminal shows...I have a lot of frfiends workjing them right now..My favorite one to day lay on just got cancelled.W9ithout a Trace...seems ole Jerry thinking its not necessary to spend 2 mil an eposode so he is going to spin it off.....
Jerk!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   What's been playing in your DVD recently ?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 7:00 am

Chrissy wrote:
Pete wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

Don't get your panties in a bunch if it bothers you you can call it a "drama" fine there be happy.....
I like the criminal shows...I have a lot of frfiends workjing them right now..My favorite one to day lay on just got cancelled.W9ithout a Trace...seems ole Jerry thinking its not necessary to spend 2 mil an eposode so he is going to spin it off.....
Jerk!

Hey no 'panty bunching' here dear!! I'm just amazed that you would consider E.R. (created by the late Michael Crichton) a soap opera.

Without a Trace was great. Antony LaPaglia has put LOADS of weight on though since his appearance in (the best Mike Myers film ever) 'So, I married an axe murderer'.
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   What's been playing in your DVD recently ?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 7:15 am

Oh well it was good while it lasted. Wessex Aerials have just turned up to fit a new digital aeriel to our house. So the idiot box will be springing to life soon. Rolling Eyes
Still we have agreed that we will limit our viewing and not just have it on for the sake of it. D.V.D will still be king in this household !!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   What's been playing in your DVD recently ?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 7:19 am

Roger H wrote:
Oh well it was good while it lasted. Wessex Aerials have just turned up to fit a new digital aeriel to our house. So the idiot box will be springing to life soon. Rolling Eyes

Go on admit it. You did it just in time for the new series of Big Brother didn't you! lol!

Roger H wrote:
Still we have agreed that we will limit our viewing and not just have it on for the sake of it. D.V.D will still be king in this household !!
Seeing as you live 1 mile from the beach and are surrounded by gorgeous countryside will help in this quest I would guess....
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   What's been playing in your DVD recently ?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 7:40 am

Good choice. Wink

Oh and Chrissy, everyone I've asked say's E.R. was a medical drama and could in no way be called a soap opera.... Wink[/quote]

Everyone I asked? Oh God you made a point to do this? Oh Pete you need to chill......

Anthony is a super guy..I love working with him..Seems his girlfriend is a great cook and his wife wasn't......
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   What's been playing in your DVD recently ?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 7:43 am

Chrissy wrote:

Everyone I asked? Oh God you made a point to do this? Oh Pete you need to chill......

Like Roger says I'm a dog with a bone!!
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   What's been playing in your DVD recently ?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 7:49 am

Pete wrote:
Roger H wrote:

Go on admit it. You did it just in time for the new series of Big Brother didn't you! lol!

THE WHAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :break it: :break it: :break it: :break it:
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   What's been playing in your DVD recently ?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 7:51 am

Roger H wrote:
Pete wrote:
Roger H wrote:

THE WHAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :break it: :break it: :break it: :break it:

happy boy happy boy happy boy happy boy happy boy clap clap clap
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   What's been playing in your DVD recently ?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 7:59 am

drama is opera as religion is to faith
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   What's been playing in your DVD recently ?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 8:04 am

Frethead wrote:

Blimey! That's a bit profound for a Thursday afternoon! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   What's been playing in your DVD recently ?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 8:38 am

Pete wrote:
Frethead wrote:

Whoah, El Duderola! It's only twenty 'till 11:00 o'clock a.m!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   What's been playing in your DVD recently ?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 8:43 am

Frethead wrote:
Pete wrote:
Frethead wrote:

It's nearly 16:00 where I am!
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   What's been playing in your DVD recently ?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 8:48 am

Pete wrote:
Frethead wrote:
Pete wrote:
Frethead wrote:

Now, wait a minute. LOL You can't tell me that there's a five hour difference between here and Boston!!! LOL I mean, we're on the same fXXXin' coast! LMAO
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   What's been playing in your DVD recently ?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 8:56 am

Frethead wrote:
Pete wrote:
Frethead wrote:
Pete wrote:
Frethead wrote:

Now, wait a minute. LOL You can't tell me that there's a five hour difference between here and Boston!!! LOL I mean, we're on the same fXXXin' coast! LMAO

You are getting confused, young Frethead !! Very Happy Our Pete is in the U.K. don't get fooled by the RedSox advatar !!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   What's been playing in your DVD recently ?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's been playing in your DVD recently ??
Page 2 of 36Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next