Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Heavy Weekend.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Roger. H

Roger. H

Number of posts : 15230
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

A Heavy Weekend. Empty
PostSubject: A Heavy Weekend.   A Heavy Weekend. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 3:14 am

A bit of a metal fest the passed couple of days !! Very Happy Saw Metallica and Machine Head ( missed The Sword, was still in the pub cheers ) on Saturday and last night went to see Kamelot, Dream Evil and Amberian Dawn. Serenity were supposed to be playing but blew out due to "illness" which was a shame as I was really looking forward to seeing them. But Amberian Dawn, who took their place, turned out to be a nice surprise. I'd never heard of them before but by the end of their set I was down at the merch stall buying their album ! rock on
Feeling a little delicate at the moment drunken so I'm off to get some more coffee.
Back to top Go down
Matty35
Admin
Matty35

Number of posts : 1996
Job/hobbies : Chuggin On The Low E
Registration date : 2009-01-05

A Heavy Weekend. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Heavy Weekend.   A Heavy Weekend. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 3:57 am

My mate went to see Metallica last Wednesday at the NEC, he said both Machine Head & Metallica were excellent! - Was that the case with you? Wink
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalforum.forumotion.com
Roger. H

Roger. H

Number of posts : 15230
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

A Heavy Weekend. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Heavy Weekend.   A Heavy Weekend. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 4:40 am

Yeh, pretty much. I really like Machine Head seen them a few times now and they always deliver. Believe it or not this was only the second time I've seen Metallica. They were o.k the sound was good in the vast cavern that is the O2 and had a really good view. We had a bit of a nightmare getting there as London Underground in their wisdom did engineering works on the Jubilee line so we had to squeeze on replacement buses, which didn't put me in the best of moods. But after a few beers I perked up a bit !
Back to Metallica, it was nice to get to see them and they put on a good show, but I've got a bit of a been there done that attitude with them now and probably won't bother seeing them again. There are plenty of new bands I'd rather see in smaller venues, so that's where I'll be setting my attention in the future. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rock

Rock

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-02-20

A Heavy Weekend. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Heavy Weekend.   A Heavy Weekend. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 11:00 pm

Lucky bastards F$%king P^&cks Hahaha Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Matty35
Admin
Matty35

Number of posts : 1996
Job/hobbies : Chuggin On The Low E
Registration date : 2009-01-05

A Heavy Weekend. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Heavy Weekend.   A Heavy Weekend. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 4:14 am

Rock wrote:
Lucky bastards F$%king P^&cks Hahaha Crying or Very sad

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalforum.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

A Heavy Weekend. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Heavy Weekend.   A Heavy Weekend. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Heavy Weekend.
Page 1 of 1