Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Happy !!!! Happy !!!! Happy !!!!

Go down 
+4
Pete
RFFB
Chrissy
Roger. H
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Roger. H

Roger. H

Number of posts : 15230
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Happy !!!! Happy !!!! Happy !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Happy !!!! Happy !!!! Happy !!!!   Happy !!!! Happy !!!! Happy !!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 10:27 am

Despite all the bad news around at the moment, uprisings, racial and religious violence, kidnappings and natural disasters, I am HAPPY !!! Today I've taken my first dozen unaided steps since October 2010 !!! cheer cheer cheer Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Happy !!!! Happy !!!! Happy !!!!   Happy !!!! Happy !!!! Happy !!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 11:27 am

WOW!!!! that is the best news Roger.....That is such a big deal!!!!!!!!!!! I can't imagine how happy this must make you!
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Happy !!!! Happy !!!! Happy !!!!   Happy !!!! Happy !!!! Happy !!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 12:00 pm

FANTASTIC NEWS!!!!

May the spring in your step be spritely!!!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Happy !!!! Happy !!!! Happy !!!!   Happy !!!! Happy !!!! Happy !!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 12:17 pm

You gonna get pissed to celebrate? lol!
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

Number of posts : 3056
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Happy !!!! Happy !!!! Happy !!!!   Happy !!!! Happy !!!! Happy !!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 3:03 pm

~~~Roger is on his way to recovery~~~ Hooray~~~So on a scale from 1-10 How painful was walking?? Question
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Happy !!!! Happy !!!! Happy !!!!   Happy !!!! Happy !!!! Happy !!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 12:58 am

Marty wrote:
So on a scale from 1-10 How painful was walking?? Question

7 but I was more afraid of hearing a Crack !!! affraid But thankfully that didn't happen. So keeping up the excercises and a few more babysteps each day. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rev

Rev

Number of posts : 1621
Job/hobbies : Maker of Metal
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Happy !!!! Happy !!!! Happy !!!!   Happy !!!! Happy !!!! Happy !!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 3:21 am

Great news Roger...congrats! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Happy !!!! Happy !!!! Happy !!!!   Happy !!!! Happy !!!! Happy !!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 4:11 am

Roger. H wrote:
Marty wrote:

7 but I was more afraid of hearing a Crack !!! affraid But thankfully that didn't happen. So keeping up the excercises and a few more babysteps each day. Very Happy

Walking to and back from the pub?
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Happy !!!! Happy !!!! Happy !!!!   Happy !!!! Happy !!!! Happy !!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 5:23 am

Bit too far to the Pub but that is a great target to aim for !! thums up
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

Number of posts : 3032
Job/hobbies : consumption
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Happy !!!! Happy !!!! Happy !!!!   Happy !!!! Happy !!!! Happy !!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 8:01 am

Well, Howdy-Doody! It's about time! THE YARD LOOKS LIKE SHIT! cheesin' happy boy Just giving you a hard time, Roger! What an awesome, awesome day, for you, partner! Perhaps you could make it to Saint Augustine for the Amelia Island Blues Festival ( currently being organized) with Joe Bonamassa headlining, and my very new band sitting in. I'm even going to get in touch with Greg to see if he'd like to come and be a part of the festivities ( Don't forget to bring your camera, man. We'll be hanging at the house, later)
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Happy !!!! Happy !!!! Happy !!!!   Happy !!!! Happy !!!! Happy !!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 8:22 am

Thanks for the invite Fret, but apparently I'm banned from flying for a while because I may be susceptible to DVT at the moment. scratch I'll have to check this out with the doctors. Sounds like a load of crap to me. Suspect I'll be pissed off if it's true. Mad
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Happy !!!! Happy !!!! Happy !!!!   Happy !!!! Happy !!!! Happy !!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 8:23 am

Roger. H wrote:
Thanks for the invite Fret, but apparently I'm banned from flying for a while because I may be susceptible to DVT at the moment. scratch I'll have to check this out with the doctors. Sounds like a load of crap to me. Suspect I'll be pissed off if it's true. Mad

Don't worry. Kiss won't be on tour for a while...
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

Number of posts : 3032
Job/hobbies : consumption
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Happy !!!! Happy !!!! Happy !!!!   Happy !!!! Happy !!!! Happy !!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 9:55 am

Hey, no problem, Roger! DVT is nothing to play with! You need to maintain total concentration on healing your self from head to toe. Look, if this thing does come together, ( could be a while before anything materializes) there are going to be some vids posted to youtube, dude. You can bet on that! I'm looking at tryin' to do some other things with the opportunity, as well.
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: Happy !!!! Happy !!!! Happy !!!!   Happy !!!! Happy !!!! Happy !!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 2:53 pm

Roger. H wrote:
Marty wrote:

That I can relate to...when I had the tip of my finger reattached I was really worried I would snap the bone again...not good.
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Happy !!!! Happy !!!! Happy !!!!   Happy !!!! Happy !!!! Happy !!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 7:59 pm

When you get impatient and mad at your healing progress..Always say...I can still walk..I still have my legs and I'm getitng better
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Happy !!!! Happy !!!! Happy !!!!   Happy !!!! Happy !!!! Happy !!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 4:08 am

Chrissy wrote:
When you get impatient and mad at your healing progress..Always say...I can still walk..I still have my legs and I'm getitng better

Already did that a couple of weeks ago. While sitting in the town square waiting for Stevie to stop shopping I did some people watching and thought just that when a girl came passed in a motorised wheelchair.
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Happy !!!! Happy !!!! Happy !!!!   Happy !!!! Happy !!!! Happy !!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 12:59 pm

I've been waddling around without sticks the past couple of days. Okay I look like C3PO or Frankenstein's monster but it's a start !! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Happy !!!! Happy !!!! Happy !!!!   Happy !!!! Happy !!!! Happy !!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 2:08 pm

That is just wonderful!!!!!!! Go Mr. Stein go!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Happy !!!! Happy !!!! Happy !!!!   Happy !!!! Happy !!!! Happy !!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 2:06 am

Chrissy wrote:
That is just wonderful!!!!!!! Go Mr. Stein go!!!!!!!

Thanks Chrissy. We haven't had an update on you lately, how're you doing ??
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: Happy !!!! Happy !!!! Happy !!!!   Happy !!!! Happy !!!! Happy !!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 4:38 am

Roger. H wrote:
I've been waddling around without sticks the past couple of days. Okay I look like C3PO or Frankenstein's monster but it's a start !! Very Happy
Yes, we know, we've seen your picture but what about your leg!!!!!!

lol!

Good to know things are geting better for you. But stay out of the crush down the front at gigs! Just to be safe...

Then again, having said that, what crush? I walked down to the front at Manchester for KISS 15 mins before they came on and still got to the barrier. Youngsters...pfft!... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Happy !!!! Happy !!!! Happy !!!!   Happy !!!! Happy !!!! Happy !!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 8:00 am

Did the same thing on the extra Wembley date. Sadly I think my moshing down the front days are over, seating or at the back for me from now on. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Happy !!!! Happy !!!! Happy !!!!   Happy !!!! Happy !!!! Happy !!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 12:51 pm

Roger I am doing very well...I don't have to have another round of testing for at least a month. I still have the headaches but I seem to be able to manage them and would rather just stay away from doctors and needles for a little while..

My personality seems to be coming back and Adam said I have my smile back...So I am really on an upswing....
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Happy !!!! Happy !!!! Happy !!!!   Happy !!!! Happy !!!! Happy !!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 4:14 pm

I'm so glad you're still on the up and hope the smile stays with you. thums up
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Happy !!!! Happy !!!! Happy !!!!   Happy !!!! Happy !!!! Happy !!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 4:22 am

NO MORE PHYSIOTHERAPY !!!!!!!!!! cheer cheer cheer They are happy enough to not require me to go back for the torture treatments. I should start to regain strength in my leg by going back to work and slowly get rid of the limp. Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Happy !!!! Happy !!!! Happy !!!!   Happy !!!! Happy !!!! Happy !!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 4:32 am

Roger. H wrote:
NO MORE PHYSIOTHERAPY !!!!!!!!!! cheer cheer cheer They are happy enough to not require me to go back for the torture treatments. I should start to regain strength in my leg by going back to work and slowly get rid of the limp. Very Happy Very Happy

HELL YEAH!!!!

You should go swimming (if you can) as pushing against the water is the best thing for developing muscles.
Helped me when I broke my wrist..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy !!!! Happy !!!! Happy !!!!   Happy !!!! Happy !!!! Happy !!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy !!!! Happy !!!! Happy !!!!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next