Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Seen Any Good Movies?

Go down 
+12
Roger. H
Skezza
Rev
Frethead
FakeBlue
Marty
danigirl
kokeakola
'Scope
Mary1234
chuck1223
Matty35
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Seen Any Good Movies? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seen Any Good Movies?   Seen Any Good Movies? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 8:40 am

Roger H wrote:
Marty wrote:
I'm so jealous of his fluent languages abilities.. :envy:

I've quite often received praise for my lingual prowess !!!!! :gene: Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

So (being bloody obvious here)are you are saying you're a Cunning Linguist then?
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Number of posts : 15230
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Seen Any Good Movies?   Seen Any Good Movies? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 8:48 am

Shocked I have no idea to what you're referring !!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Seen Any Good Movies?   Seen Any Good Movies? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 8:51 am

Roger H wrote:
Shocked I have no idea to what you're referring !!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

That you can use your tongue to assist in the free flowing of languages not native to your home land!
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Seen Any Good Movies?   Seen Any Good Movies? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 11:15 am

You could have stopped that sentance half way through !!! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

Number of posts : 3056
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Seen Any Good Movies?   Seen Any Good Movies? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 1:49 pm

Razz
Back to top Go down
Matty35
Admin
Matty35

Number of posts : 1996
Job/hobbies : Chuggin On The Low E
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Seen Any Good Movies?   Seen Any Good Movies? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 12:50 pm

Just seen Terminator Salvation & I'm disappointed No ...Time to leave the whole Terminator thing alone Hollywood :thats a no, no:
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalforum.forumotion.com
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Seen Any Good Movies?   Seen Any Good Movies? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 1:28 am

Matty35 wrote:
Just seen Terminator Salvation & I'm disappointed No ...Time to leave the whole Terminator thing alone Hollywood :thats a no, no:

Savlation was shite apart from that cameo..
Back to top Go down
Matty35
Admin
Matty35

Number of posts : 1996
Job/hobbies : Chuggin On The Low E
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Seen Any Good Movies?   Seen Any Good Movies? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 1:35 pm

Just watched Zombieland....................................................don't bother Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalforum.forumotion.com
Marty

Marty

PostSubject: Re: Seen Any Good Movies?   Seen Any Good Movies? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 2:31 pm

I want to see the Chris Rock documentary "Good Hair." queen farao batting eyelashes :evil pissed: geek afro
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Seen Any Good Movies?   Seen Any Good Movies? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 3:13 pm

Matty35 wrote:
Just watched Zombieland....................................................don't bother Rolling Eyes
Really?

I loved it...funny as hell!!!!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Seen Any Good Movies?   Seen Any Good Movies? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 2:24 am

Haven't been to the cinema for ages. Really want to see 'The Imaginarium of Dr. Parnasuss' though.
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

PostSubject: Re: Seen Any Good Movies?   Seen Any Good Movies? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 10:55 pm

Everybody's Fine--Robert De Niro, Drew Barrymore, Sam Rockwell, Kate Beckinsale

“Everybody’s Fine”, a remake of Giuseppe Tornatore’s “Stanno Tutti Bene,” follows a widower ( Robert De Niro) who embarks on an impromptu road trip to reconnect with each of his grown children only to discover that their lives are far from picture perfect.

I just love Robert De Niro. Every movie I've seen of his, he is so convincing.. This movie is sad Sad but true.
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Seen Any Good Movies?   Seen Any Good Movies? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 2:02 am

I saw Avatar in 3D on Saturday and really enjoyed it, even if the story was paper thin.

Ruth and I also so Sherlock Holmes over the Christmas break. That was pretty good too.
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Seen Any Good Movies?   Seen Any Good Movies? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 7:36 am

I heard both of those are pretty good....Did you ever get around to seeing the Dr. par.................movie?
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Seen Any Good Movies?   Seen Any Good Movies? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 8:08 am

Chrissy wrote:
I heard both of those are pretty good....Did you ever get around to seeing the Dr. par.................movie?

The Imaginarium of Dr. Parnasuss? Nope missed that.
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Seen Any Good Movies?   Seen Any Good Movies? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 5:33 am

Went to see Avatar 3D last last night and what comes to mind is ...

Freakin AWESOME!!!!!

I loved it! Visually the most spectacular film I can recall seeing, even if a couple of scenes looked like they were there simply to show off the 3D effects. And I even liked the story!!!

I get the feeling Mr Cameron does not agree with the wests and America's foreign policy right now...it was certainly a pretty unsubtle attck on his behalf.
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Seen Any Good Movies?   Seen Any Good Movies? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 5:41 am

RFFB wrote:

I get the feeling Mr Cameron does not agree with the wests and America's foreign policy right now...it was certainly a pretty unsubtle attck on his behalf.

Can't for the life of me see what gave you that impression... Wink lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Seen Any Good Movies?   Seen Any Good Movies? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 4:47 pm

I saw Avatar...I loved it..so good...... I'm not a huge James Cameron fan but because he's a snake that moves peoples jobs out of the U.S. but no denying the man is talented or at least the people he hires are......

What a truly beautiful film...I did notice the little 3D element overkill but it was a fun return to youth for me.....i love a film that you can get lost in and forget you're watching a movie...I feel right intot hat story and I was shocked when it was over...3 hours never went so fast.....
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Seen Any Good Movies?   Seen Any Good Movies? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 1:32 am

)
Chrissy wrote:
I saw Avatar...I loved it..so good...... I'm not a huge James Cameron fan but because he's a snake that moves peoples jobs out of the U.S. but no denying the man is talented or at least the people he hires are......

What a truly beautiful film...I did notice the little 3D element overkill but it was a fun return to youth for me.....i love a film that you can get lost in and forget you're watching a movie...I feel right intot hat story and I was shocked when it was over...3 hours never went so fast.....

That's because it's not three hours long... (it's 161 minutes and therefore 19 minutes short of the 3 hour mark Wink ).
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Seen Any Good Movies?   Seen Any Good Movies? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 8:49 am

Did you hear about the guy who liked Avatar so much he went home and tried to get his girlfriend to paint herself blue and stick her nose down with tape !! Suspect
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

PostSubject: Re: Seen Any Good Movies?   Seen Any Good Movies? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 1:18 pm

I went to the midnight premiere of Alice in Wonderland in 3 D. First time I ever saw a 3D movie.. Shocked It was brilliant!! cheer I sat in the third row. What a trip!! Just go and see what I mean. flower Even the upcoming trailers were fun to watch.

Last edited by Marty on Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

Number of posts : 3032
Job/hobbies : consumption
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Seen Any Good Movies?   Seen Any Good Movies? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 3:03 pm

RFFB wrote:
Went to see Avatar 3D last last night and what comes to mind is ...

Let's hear it for a fine Canadian ( Canadienne?), ladies and gentlemen! Neil Young! Put 'em up for Neil Young! Yay! And, another fine Canadian . . . James Cameron!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Seen Any Good Movies?   Seen Any Good Movies? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 1:39 am

Saw The Wolfman the otjher week, was kinda 'meh'.

Want to see 'Alcie in Wonderland' soon.
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Seen Any Good Movies?   Seen Any Good Movies? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 9:58 am

Guess I'll have to wait for the Wolfman dvd, but Stevie and I are taking our God-children to see Alice.......on Sunday. Very Happy albino
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Seen Any Good Movies?   Seen Any Good Movies? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 10:41 am

I saw a bunch of scenes for the New Clash of the titans....It looked so good!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seen Any Good Movies?   Seen Any Good Movies? - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seen Any Good Movies?
Page 6 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next