Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Venting

Go down 
+4
laxcdn
Frethead
Rev
Marty
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Roger. H

Roger. H

Number of posts : 15230
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Venting - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:20 am

Roger The Shrubber wrote:
Pete wrote:
It's like the Self Scanning Shopping in Waitrose ( to make your shopping quicker and easier ). They still don't trust you, so you have to queue up to have your scanner and shopping checked. It takes longer to get out of the shop than it would if you'd just done your shopping normally !!

Really? I use those all the time at Sainsbury's & Tesco. They never check my bags..(Not that I steal anything anyway!)

No, I don't mean the self checkout thingys. This is where you walk around with a hand held scanner and scan the goods as you put them in your trolly. The idea is that once you've finished shopping you put the scanner in a port, it tells you how much you owe, you pay and then go. But there is sometimes someone at the checkout who then asks you to unpack your stuff so they can check you've been honest !!!!Waste of F***ing time !! The poor girl who stopped us the first time got a bit of a blasting from me, much to the embarrassment of Stevie !! As you might have guessed, we don't use this, " time saving " method of shopping anymore.

Oh right. That's just daft! Put this in the Venting thread!

There done !!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Venting - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:25 am

It's like the Self Scanning Shopping in Waitrose ( to make your shopping quicker and easier ). They still don't trust you, so you have to queue up to have your scanner and shopping checked. It takes longer to get out of the shop than it would if you'd just done your shopping normally !!

Pete wrote:
Really? I use those all the time at Sainsbury's & Tesco. They never check my bags..(Not that I steal anything anyway!)

No, I don't mean the self checkout thingys. This is where you walk around with a hand held scanner and scan the goods as you put them in your trolly. The idea is that once you've finished shopping you put the scanner in a port, it tells you how much you owe, you pay and then go. But there is sometimes someone at the checkout who then asks you to unpack your stuff so they can check you've been honest !!!!Waste of F***ing time !! The poor girl who stopped us the first time got a bit of a blasting from me, much to the embarrassment of Stevie !! As you might have guessed, we don't use this, " time saving " method of shopping anymore.

That really is a very daft idea.

Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Venting - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 7:22 am

I hate the self scan aisle...Only because I usually have a helper with me...3 feet tall.."I'll help mom"! scans everything and I mean everything mostly stuff i dont want and if it doesn't scan he doesn't care he just throws it in the cart...then he goes and plays with the touch screen and screws everything up...if i have to use this aisle with him i now try to make him sit at my feet till i get the basket emptied out then i stick him inside it like a cage!
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

Number of posts : 3056
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Venting - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 11:10 am

Why is everything such a damn struggle.... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Venting - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 3:54 am

Marty wrote:
I know that feeling all...too...well.

Venting - Page 6 30553
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

Venting - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 1:45 pm

RFFB wrote:
Marty wrote:

Venting - Page 6 30553

My Doctor gave me the info to order a LIGHT BOX... Without the sunny I'm a mess. Hope this works. cheers
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Venting - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 2:32 pm

It's amazing how people become invisible when they are either in a wheel chair or on crutches. scratch
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

Number of posts : 3032
Job/hobbies : consumption
Registration date : 2009-02-17

Venting - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 4:31 pm

Marty wrote:
RFFB wrote:
Marty wrote:

Venting - Page 6 30553

My Doctor gave me the info to order a LIGHT BOX... Without the sunny I'm a mess. Hope this works. cheers

Sorry, baby, you'll have to forgive me. I forgot, and I'll change my avatar to a sunshiney Florida day or something close.

Last edited by Frethead on Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

Venting - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 1:23 am

It's amazing how people become invisible when they are either in a wheel chair or on crutches. scratch

If anything I will pay more attention to them. How could you not??? Why are humanoids so selfish!! scratch

I'll change my avatar to a sunshiney Florida day or something close.

What a kind gesture. This is a great group of people right here... group hug

Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Venting - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 9:35 am

truly the best
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

Venting - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 12:27 pm

Venting at the Metrodome at five this morning. Home of the NFL's Minnesota Vikings.

Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Venting - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 7:59 am

I would have thought they could afford a solid roof !!!
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

Venting - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:21 am

Apparently, it's the "newest thing" in dome construction, as sports arenas have donned the semiconvertible tops for roughly ten years. One might consider the collapse in Minnesota as proof of the loss in fortitude that Brett Favre's leaving town might initiate. (sorry) A little NFL humor.
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

Venting - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:31 am

Marty wrote:

If anything I will pay more attention to them. How could you not??? Why are humanoids so selfish!! scratch

I'll change my avatar to a sunshiney Florida day or something close.

What a kind gesture. This is a great group of people right here... group hug

Maybe you can get some relief out of this? http://www.downtowndaytonabeach.com/
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

Venting - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 10:05 am

[/quote] Maybe you can get some relief out of this? http://www.downtowndaytonabeach.com/[/quote]

Nice!!! Thanks Fretmaster!! It's 10degress today although it's nice and sunny!!! cheer
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

Venting - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 12:01 pm

Marty wrote:

Maybe you can get some relief out of this? http://www.downtowndaytonabeach.com/[/quote]

Nice!!! Thanks Fretmaster!! It's 10degress today although it's nice and sunny!!! cheer [/quote]

Mel Brooks on fire!!! Ten degrees???!! It's pretty chilly here, but, I don't know what the current temperature is. The lady said that "normal" in Orlando would be seventy-nine today, and it's always one to three degrees higher, right around here. I guess with your dad's specialization in heating and cooling, you could crank up the heat, get naked and look at a sunny day through the window, if you want to! Yay! sunny cheer Just like Florida! O, yeah . . . better get your self a strong drink, " and keep 'em comin'!"
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

Venting - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 4:27 pm

It's very hot and very very dry in this house. Need to get a humidifier ASAP!!! My rooms is directly above the boiler room..
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Venting - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 1:03 am

Frethead wrote:

Apparently, it's the "newest thing" in dome construction, as sports arenas have donned the semiconvertible tops for roughly ten years. One might consider the collapse in Minnesota as proof of the loss in fortitude that Brett Favre's leaving town might initiate. (sorry) A little NFL humor.

Talking of NFL humour, the power house that is the NFC WEST is a bit of a joke this season. Is it possible that a team will clinch the division with less than .500 ??
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Venting - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 3:07 am

F***ING WAGE DEPARTMENTS !!!!!!!!!! Mad Mad Mad I ONLY GET S.S.P BECAUSE I HAVEN'T BEEN AT THE JOB LONG ENOUGH TO GET COMPANY SICK PAY, O.K I KNEW THAT BECAUSE I READ MY CONTRACTS, BUT WHY DID I ONLY GET 1 WEEKS WORTH IN MY MONTHLY WAGE PACKET !!!!! I F***ING DESPISE PEOPLE WHO CAN'T MANAGE TO DO THE JOB THEY'RE PAID TO DO PROPERLY !!!! Mad Mad I NOW HAVE £79.15 TO SEE ME THROUGH CHRISTMAS !!! THANKS MORRISONS, MERRY f***ING CHRISTMAS TO YOU TOO !!! Mad Mad Mad
THANK GOD STEVIE GOT THE JOB AT DORCHESTER, AS WE'D HAVE BEEN REALLY UP SHIT CREEK !!!
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

Venting - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 9:35 am

It was 21 at 7:00 this morning, 25 at 8:00, and the wind chill is so low that a "wind chill warning"has been issued. Like, huh?!
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Venting - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 9:44 am

Marty wrote:
It's very hot and very very dry in this house. Need to get a humidifier ASAP!!! My rooms is directly above the boiler room..
Hmm...you wanna get sweaty do you!!!???

Wink
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Venting - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 1:18 am

F***ING WAGE DEPARTMENTS !!!!!!!!!! Mad Mad Mad I ONLY GET S.S.P BECAUSE I HAVEN'T BEEN AT THE JOB LONG ENOUGH TO GET COMPANY SICK PAY, O.K I KNEW THAT BECAUSE I READ MY CONTRACTS, BUT WHY DID I ONLY GET 1 WEEKS WORTH IN MY MONTHLY WAGE PACKET !!!!! I F***ING DESPISE PEOPLE WHO CAN'T MANAGE TO DO THE JOB THEY'RE PAID TO DO PROPERLY !!!! Mad Mad I NOW HAVE £79.15 TO SEE ME THROUGH CHRISTMAS !!! THANKS MORRISONS, MERRY f***ING CHRISTMAS TO YOU TOO !!! Mad Mad Mad
THANK GOD STEVIE GOT THE JOB AT DORCHESTER, AS WE'D HAVE BEEN REALLY UP SHIT CREEK !!!

Fancy getting pissed together? drunken
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Venting - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 3:27 am

Pete wrote:

Fancy getting pissed together? drunken

Absolutely !!! Mind you, I'm half way to being legless already !! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Venting - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 6:53 am

So let's get this staight...out of the twenty people that applied, the line was drawn at ten succesful applicants and I was number 11!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad :mad as hell:
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Venting - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 7:40 am

unfair!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Venting - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Venting
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next