Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Venting

Go down 
+4
laxcdn
Frethead
Rev
Marty
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Venting - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 1:47 pm

Pete wrote:
Fucking Scottish Power!!!!!

Don't make me go through the rigmarole of enter your number here, blah de bloody blah & then just as about you're answering cut me off twice!!!!!!!

Fucking wankers!!!

Hate those things too. it does nothing but give you something to do while you wait because they only ask it again if you are lucky to talk to someone eventually. My favorite is press 1 for English then they transfer you to someone who barely speaks it!!
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Venting - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 1:25 am

Had this same conversation with 3 different muppets, at 3 different times, at work the other week.

Where I work is one of these companies that thinks cos it has a 'dress down' day once a month they are being good to their employees...like wow, 1 day a month. Anyway, I was wearing my LA Galaxy shirt and this is how the convo went...3 times!

person..."LA Galaxy, are you a Beckham fan?"
me..."No, my girlfriend is from LA"
person..."Oh, is she a Beckham fan then?"
me..."NO! My girlfriend...is...FROM...LA!"

There is more to the world than Beckham and try and listen to what I say! The clue was in the "...from LA!" bit!!!

Idiots!!

Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Venting - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 1:33 am

RFFB wrote:
Had this same conversation with 3 different muppets, at 3 different times, at work the other week.

Where I work is one of these companies that thinks cos it has a 'dress down' day once a month they are being good to their employees...like wow, 1 day a month. Anyway, I was wearing my LA Galaxy shirt and this is how the convo went...3 times!

There is more to the world than Beckham and try and listen to what I say! The clue was in the "...from LA!" bit!!!

Idiots!!

We have Dress down day every Friday. Today I have white Rock and Roll Over T-shirt on. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Venting - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 8:40 am

I have dress down day everyday!!!!
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Venting - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 6:12 pm

Chrissy wrote:
I have dress down day everyday!!!!
Tramp.

I am running away...fast!!!
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Venting - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 6:14 pm

Pete wrote:
RFFB wrote:

Idiots!!

We have Dress down day every Friday. Today I have white Rock and Roll Over T-shirt on. Very Happy
See...once a week is better. What really pisses me off is they say you can 'dress down' then they come around and charge you £1 for dressing down!

Last edited by RFFB on Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Venting - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 12:43 am

RFFB wrote:
Pete wrote:
RFFB wrote:

Idiots!!

They charge you a $1! That's messed up!

See...once a week is better. What really pisses me off is they say you 'dress down' then they come around and charge you £1 for dressing down!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Venting - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 3:39 am

Why aren't any of the local cinema's showing Man of Steel in 2D!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Evil or Very Mad

Edit: Oh...they are now...

Last edited by Pete on Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Venting - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 8:48 am

Dear Tw@s at the end of the floorplate.

Stop making fucking popcorn in the afternoon! It stinks the office out & makes me hungry!!!

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Number of posts : 15230
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Venting - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 5:26 am

Had a perfect long weekend in Mallorca ruined by French Air Traffic Control (Le Wankers) but it could have been worse, we were only delayed 4 hours. Fair play to Easy Jet they did everything they could to get us off the ground and away as soon as they could. Heard that Ryanair couldn't be bothered and cancelled every flight !! Ended up flying across Spain, out over the Atlantic and back in via Lands End, turning a 2 hour flight into 3 and a half hours, but at least we got home in time to pick up Mackie, buy some food and Champagne and have a relaxing evening to end a really nice four days and toast our wedding anniversary.Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Venting - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 8:18 am

Roger. H wrote:
Had a perfect long weekend in Mallorca ruined by French Air Traffic Control (Le Wankers) but it could have been worse, we were only delayed 4 hours. Fair play to Easy Jet they did everything they could to get us off the ground and away as soon as they could. Heard that Ryanair couldn't be bothered and cancelled every flight !! Ended up flying across Spain, out over the Atlantic and back in via Lands End, turning a 2 hour flight into 3 and a half hours, but at least we got home in time to pick up Mackie, buy some food and Champagne and have a relaxing evening to end a really nice four days and toast our wedding anniversary.Very Happy

Happy anniversary Roger and Stevie!!!!Wink:clapping:
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Venting - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 3:38 pm

Roger. H wrote:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

And why has the quote fuction changed?!? Can't figure out how to post 'outside' the original post????... scratch
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Venting - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 3:42 pm

RFFB wrote:
Roger. H wrote:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

And why has the quote fuction changed?!? Can't figure out how to post 'outside' the original post????... scratch

OMG!!!! This is awful!!!!
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Venting - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 3:00 am

RFFB wrote:
Roger. H wrote:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Stupid new quote function...Chrissy's got NO CHANCE of figuring this one out!!!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Venting - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 5:14 am

Neither have I!! The whole posting format appears to have changed & not for the better!
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Venting - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 12:30 pm

Pete wrote:
Neither have I!! The whole posting format appears to have changed & not for the better!
RFFB wrote:
Totally agree. I got this bit figured out, at last ...but this is NOT user friendly!

-------

https://fullmetalforum.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=1088
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Venting - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 40 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Venting
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40