Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Venting

Go down 
+4
laxcdn
Frethead
Rev
Marty
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Venting - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 3:02 am

Rev wrote:
Damnit. Mad
It did take a few attempts to be fair, tho. And I used the link in URL, not the one Utube supplies as that one didn't work!
Back to top Go down
Rev

Rev

Number of posts : 1621
Job/hobbies : Maker of Metal
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Venting - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 9:55 am

RFFB wrote:
Rev wrote:
Damnit. Mad
It did take a few attempts to be fair, tho. And I used the link in URL, not the one Utube supplies as that one didn't work!

Still trying... No
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Venting - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 12:17 pm

I couldn't post videos either...everything stopped working that I knew what to do....

So now I copy the http thingie at the top while the video i want is playing and I put that into post...
Sorry about computor instructions from me...you've hit rock bottom...but I can now post vids again!!!
Hope you can too...
If not Email Chuck!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Venting - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 1:31 pm

Chrissy wrote:
I couldn't post videos either...everything stopped working that I knew what to do....

So now I copy the http thingie at the top while the video i want is playing and I put that into post...
Sorry about computor instructions from me...you've hit rock bottom...but I can now post vids again!!!
Hope you can too...
If not Email Chuck!!!!!!
lol!

That's the URL!!!!
Back to top Go down
Rev

Rev

Venting - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 11:35 am

AHA! So thats it! the THINGIE! Wink Thanks for the help ya'll! thums up
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Venting - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 11:52 am

when in doubt use the thingie.....yo
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Number of posts : 15230
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Venting - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 2:23 pm

My thingie hardly ever gets used. Sad
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Venting - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 1:23 am

Roger. H wrote:
My thingie hardly ever gets used. Sad

Neither does mine...
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Venting - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:08 am

The Amazing Spiderman. So we get another rehash of the "origin" story. WHY !!!!???? it's only 3 films ago since the story was told, I can remember that far back you know !!!! Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Venting - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:11 am

Roger. H wrote:
The Amazing Spiderman. So we get another rehash of the "origin" story. WHY !!!!???? it's only 3 films ago since the story was told, I can remember that far back you know !!!! Mad Mad Mad

You seen the trailer then? I totally agree with you. What's the point of this film? If they want to recast Spidey, fine. Why they need to do the origin again (same argument against Superman:The man of steel)...?

You do know that Warners plan to reboot Batman in few years too...right?

Last edited by Pete on Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Venting - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:19 am

It's a bit like the movie equivalent of a greatest hits album, " We can't think of anything new or original to do so let's regurgitate the same old shit. wrap it up in a shiny new package and they'll buy/go to see it thinking they're getting something different. " Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Venting - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:23 am

Roger. H wrote:
It's a bit like the movie equivalent of a greatest hits album, " We can't think of anything new or original to do so let's regurgitate the same old shit. wrap it up in a shiny new package and they'll buy/go to see it thinking they're getting something different. " Rolling Eyes

Good analogy..

I reckon within the next 25 years we'll see remakes of the original Star Wars trilogy, the Harry Potter movies & a possibly Bond movies...

Hollywood hardly has any new ideas these days..
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

Number of posts : 3032
Job/hobbies : consumption
Registration date : 2009-02-17

Venting - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 9:04 am

Right! You know there is s'posed to be a remake of The Thing, too. Ugh! Apparently, if Planet of the Apes is fair game for something as offensive as imitation by CG ( again), then everything is fair game. Pffft. Douchbags. **** Speaking of Hollywood . . . I'm presently writing a screenplay which, as long as I have the connection and/ or means, will be shot as a bio/ doc style short film, which, I declare, will make it to the big screen in the form of a full-length feature, and it will fly like an eagle! I would really, really like to work with Ron Howard on that, but, the director of Hellboy would work for me, as well ( old school Spanish name . . . sorry). Perhaps, Peter Jackson ( benefit of the doubt that he still has a soul), but, given a choice, I'd probably sit on it. Writing is what I should've been doing all along, I am fucking brilliant, and this is going to be huge! Gimme a few years to make it come full circle. Hope everybody is good! BTW Erckle, er, Obama is an EPIC FAILURE of INCOMPARABLE PROPORTIONS, who has spent more Fed$, in half of his term, than every U.S. president combined, continually blames the Republican Party, and is so out of touch he has to use a pole to wipe his forehead. HE HAS SPENT MORE FED$, IN HALF OF HIS TERM, THAN EVERY U.S. PRESIDENT COMBINED. Guess who his righthand political advisor is. Former President Bill Clinton. . . Yeah! Guess who his Sec. of State is, Clinton's wife. Yeah, yeah! Where's the energy revolution, Mrs. Clinton?! Right.
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Venting - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 9:07 am

I was wondering how all of that Clinton stuff came into play.....

Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Venting - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 10:49 am

Frethead wrote:
Right! You know there is s'posed to be a remake of The Thing, too. Ugh! Apparently, if Planet of the Apes is fair game for something as offensive as imitation by CG ( again), then everything is fair game. Pffft. Douchbags. **** Speaking of Hollywood . . . I'm presently writing a screenplay which, as long as I have the connection and/ or means, will be shot as a bio/ doc style short film, which, I declare, will make it to the big screen in the form of a full-length feature, and it will fly like an eagle! I would really, really like to work with Ron Howard on that, but, the director of Hellboy would work for me, as well ( old school Spanish name . . . sorry). Perhaps, Peter Jackson ( benefit of the doubt that he still has a soul), but, given a choice, I'd probably sit on it. Writing is what I should've been doing all along, I am fucking brilliant, and this is going to be huge! Gimme a few years to make it come full circle. Hope everybody is good! BTW Erckle, er, Obama is an EPIC FAILURE of INCOMPARABLE PROPORTIONS, who has spent more Fed$, in half of his term, than every U.S. president combined, continually blames the Republican Party, and is so out of touch he has to use a pole to wipe his forehead. HE HAS SPENT MORE FED$, IN HALF OF HIS TERM, THAN EVERY U.S. PRESIDENT COMBINED. Guess who his righthand political advisor is. Former President Bill Clinton. . . Yeah! Guess who his Sec. of State is, Clinton's wife. Yeah, yeah! Where's the energy revolution, Mrs. Clinton?! Right.

Guillermo del Toro is the name you're grasping for. Very Happy

The Thing ?? As in Kurt Russell in Antarctica ( which was a remake ) or Ben Grimm from the Fantastic Four ??

As you're in Florida you should be working on giving Swampthing in attention he deserves.

*** EDIT **** http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0905372/ So they have made it AGAIN !!! Hollywood is really running out of ideas !! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Venting - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:46 pm

IT'S TOOOOOOO HOT!!!!
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Venting - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:53 pm

Is it too much to ask for something to go easy!!!!!!
With all of the changes in my life I had to completely redue all of the electronic systems in my house...phone, television and internet...So a month ago when my internet went out I agonized over what to do and with me not being the least bit tech savy that was not fun!!!

Finally got it all figured out and at a price I could not affor d but oh well the bad news was the install took 4-5 hours and was a month away....So ive dealt with bad phone service and my kind neighbor let me bump his internet....

My appointment was for thursday they would come between 2-4 to start...Got the furniture moved and all of the wiring exposed...took a while to get ready....and waited..and waited....and waited....

and they never came!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I call at 4:00 and just want to make sure they are still coming and guess what they are not...Seems my internet company the one that doesn't work and only has representitives in Chuckin India that I cancelled over a month ago did not turn in my stop order in enough time so my new company could not install until they recieved confirmation that the DSL was off....And thanks by the way for calling and telling me that!!!! I would have loved to have known that before I tore my house apart and shut off everything!!!!!!!
So I had to redue the entire order which of course was wrong and the soonest they can come back is Wednesday.....

Shut The front door!!!! I have 2 kids with no television till then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hate technology!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes I know its better but really!!!!!!!!!
my eye is twitching!!!!
whah................................................................................
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Venting - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 5:05 am

OH NO!!!!!

Get the trains out!!!!

Back to top Go down
Rev

Rev

Venting - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 1:30 am

India? WTF. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Venting - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 2:42 am

On Friday and yesterday I was woken up at 16.40 by a bloody ice cream van playing the Match Of The Day theme !!!! If it keeps happening I'll shove his 99 right up his Oyster Shell !!!!! Mad
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Venting - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 4:45 am

Roger. H wrote:
On Friday and yesterday I was woken up at 16.40 by a bloody ice cream van playing the Match Of The Day theme !!!! If it keeps happening I'll shove his 99 right up his Oyster Shell !!!!! Mad
But will you dip him in the spinkles afterwards?

Who remembers the red syrup ice cream van sellers used to use? Might still do for al I know. Monkey Blood we used to call it!!! "Mister, can you put some monkey blood on me ice cream!!?"

Brilliant!... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Venting - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 7:43 am

that is just weird!
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Venting - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 9:28 am

Chrissy wrote:
that is just weird!
says the American in the Land Of The Wierd!!!
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Venting - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 9:48 am

Yes so what does that tell you?!!!!!! Suspect
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Venting - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 12:01 pm

Chrissy wrote:
Yes so what does that tell you?!!!!!! Suspect
What's so weird about 'Monkey Blood' anyway!?... Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Venting - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Venting
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next