Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Former KISS Guitarist Says That He Was "Relieved" That He Wasn't Asked To Rejoin The Band

Go down 
+3
Chrissy
Roger. H
Matty35
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Marty

Marty

Number of posts : 3056
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Former KISS Guitarist Says That He Was "Relieved" That He Wasn't Asked To Rejoin The Band - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Former KISS Guitarist Says That He Was "Relieved" That He Wasn't Asked To Rejoin The Band   Former KISS Guitarist Says That He Was "Relieved" That He Wasn't Asked To Rejoin The Band - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 1:49 pm

Frethead wrote:
Well, yeah, but am I the only guy to stand up and say that Marty is a tasteful, honest, dignified, sensitive, compassionate lady? :crazy mofo: Oooh! And gorgeous, she is too! yummy I can't stop myself!!! Whoo! Embarassed Now, I'm all aglow! Embarassed sunny Cool :guitar rock out: Cool sunny

I think I just had a heart-attack. Yer killin me with kindness Fret..... group hug Embarassed study Wowie...why are all the good ones taken... Rolling Eyes :head case: :head case: :head case: :break it: If anyone's looking for me I'll be at the SINGLES ONLY FORUM!! Sad You peeps keep my chin up!!! Thanks
Back to top Go down

Former KISS Guitarist Says That He Was "Relieved" That He Wasn't Asked To Rejoin The Band
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2