Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Scorpions To Embark On A Two Year World Tour Next Year

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Matty35
Admin
Matty35

Number of posts : 1996
Job/hobbies : Chuggin On The Low E
Registration date : 2009-01-05

The Scorpions To Embark On A Two Year World Tour Next Year Empty
PostSubject: The Scorpions To Embark On A Two Year World Tour Next Year   The Scorpions To Embark On A Two Year World Tour Next Year I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 9:46 am

The Scorpions will embark on a two-year world tour in 2010. An international press conference will be held in January to announce the details, which will include dates in Germany, USA, South America, Asia, Russia and other European countries.

The Scorpions recently spent time at a studio in Hannover, Germany with Swedish producers Mikael "Nord" Andersson and Martin Hansen recording their new album for an early 2010 release.

"We are working on 12 songs at the moment," guitarist Mathias Jabs told Scorps News. "Great stuff. Definitely 'Scorpionized' in sound and attitude. More towards the early Eighties."

Although the Scorpions' new CD is tentatively due in Europe in March, a U.S. release date has yet to be pinned down. "Azoff Management [which represents Scorpions] is currently working on the [record] deal," Jabs said. "Simultaneous release is up to the record companies."

He added, "The weak dollar has been a reason to delay the U.S. release in order to avoid bad imports in the 'rest' of the world, for all non-American bands in recent years."

The band recently extended their record deal with Ariola, which is part of the international media conglomerate Sony BMG Music Entertainment.

The band's latest CD, "Humanity - Hour 1," was produced by James Michael and co-produced by songwriter/producer Desmond Child, who has worked with such high-profile pop/rock artists as Aerosmith, Bon Jovi, Alice Cooper and KISS.
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalforum.forumotion.com
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: The Scorpions To Embark On A Two Year World Tour Next Year   The Scorpions To Embark On A Two Year World Tour Next Year I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 4:34 am

Looks like this is going to a 'Farewell Tour' from reports.

Have to make sure I see this one as due to a being a dumb ass I missed the last tour, which by all accounts, was outstanding.

I think the last time I saw The Scorpions was the Blackout Tour '82...? I believe it was the first show of the tour and it was as flat as a pancake, due to what was one of the worst crowds I have ever seen at the Newcastle City Hall.

The previous shows were fantastic tho...
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: The Scorpions To Embark On A Two Year World Tour Next Year   The Scorpions To Embark On A Two Year World Tour Next Year I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 7:33 am

I heard something similar.....Record, tour, retire.......I love the Scorps...great band with so many good songs...Looking forward to seeing them one last time....
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: The Scorpions To Embark On A Two Year World Tour Next Year   The Scorpions To Embark On A Two Year World Tour Next Year I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 8:39 am

Chrissy wrote:
I heard something similar.....Record, tour, retire.......I love the Scorps...great band with so many good songs...Looking forward to seeing them one last time....
Wanna go with me!!!!???... Wink batting eyelashes
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: The Scorpions To Embark On A Two Year World Tour Next Year   The Scorpions To Embark On A Two Year World Tour Next Year I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 1:31 pm

RFFB wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

Absolutely!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: The Scorpions To Embark On A Two Year World Tour Next Year   The Scorpions To Embark On A Two Year World Tour Next Year I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 1:38 pm

Chrissy wrote:
RFFB wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

Absolutely!!!!!!!!!!
RFFB does the Happy Dance!!!!! banana man

YAY!!!!
cheer
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: The Scorpions To Embark On A Two Year World Tour Next Year   The Scorpions To Embark On A Two Year World Tour Next Year I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 1:26 am

RFFB wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
RFFB wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

Absolutely!!!!!!!!!!
RFFB does the Happy Dance!!!!! banana man

YAY!!!!
cheer

I wish you two would just get a room....
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: The Scorpions To Embark On A Two Year World Tour Next Year   The Scorpions To Embark On A Two Year World Tour Next Year I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 7:26 am

Oh stop.........
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: The Scorpions To Embark On A Two Year World Tour Next Year   The Scorpions To Embark On A Two Year World Tour Next Year I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 7:27 am

Chrissy wrote:
Oh stop.........

Moi? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: The Scorpions To Embark On A Two Year World Tour Next Year   The Scorpions To Embark On A Two Year World Tour Next Year I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 7:29 am

I love the Scorpians....If I search the emptiness that is my brain I find it hard to find many other bands that have had their sucess and also not a lot of B.S. that I can recall....What a career....
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: The Scorpions To Embark On A Two Year World Tour Next Year   The Scorpions To Embark On A Two Year World Tour Next Year I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 7:48 am

Chrissy wrote:
I love the Scorpians....If I search the emptiness that is my brain I find it hard to find many other bands that have had their sucess and also not a lot of B.S. that I can recall....What a career....

Cheap Trick.
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: The Scorpions To Embark On A Two Year World Tour Next Year   The Scorpions To Embark On A Two Year World Tour Next Year I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 7:54 am

Very true......I do like Cheap Trick but I don't think they were as big as the Scorps were they?
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: The Scorpions To Embark On A Two Year World Tour Next Year   The Scorpions To Embark On A Two Year World Tour Next Year I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 8:17 am

Chrissy wrote:
Very true......I do like Cheap Trick but I don't think they were as big as the Scorps were they?

Dunno. All I know is BOTH bands produce great music and kick ass.
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

Number of posts : 3056
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: The Scorpions To Embark On A Two Year World Tour Next Year   The Scorpions To Embark On A Two Year World Tour Next Year I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 8:26 am

I've seen both and they are too different to compare but half of Cheap TRICK are HOT :Marys Drool: Robin is easy on the eyes and his vocals are strong ....Klaus vocals are strong but no va va va voooom. Its all good though.. What the hell was I talkin about again??? Shut up PETE! happy boy thums up taz devil silly Wink Smile
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: The Scorpions To Embark On A Two Year World Tour Next Year   The Scorpions To Embark On A Two Year World Tour Next Year I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 8:30 am

Marty wrote:
I Shut up PETE!
na na na silly billy :the finger:
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

PostSubject: Re: The Scorpions To Embark On A Two Year World Tour Next Year   The Scorpions To Embark On A Two Year World Tour Next Year I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 8:44 am

Pete wrote:
Marty wrote:
I Shut up PETE!
na na na silly billy :the finger:

You know I have never used this one before because well...It's not too lady like but..

:the finger: Hey that felt good :the finger: :thats a no, no: clap
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: The Scorpions To Embark On A Two Year World Tour Next Year   The Scorpions To Embark On A Two Year World Tour Next Year I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 8:45 am

:hello sexy: :drooling:
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: The Scorpions To Embark On A Two Year World Tour Next Year   The Scorpions To Embark On A Two Year World Tour Next Year I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 8:49 am

Yuck yuck yuck!!!!! happy boy
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: The Scorpions To Embark On A Two Year World Tour Next Year   The Scorpions To Embark On A Two Year World Tour Next Year I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 3:28 pm

Pete wrote:

I wish you two would just get a room....
Well, Chrissy?
cowboy batting eyelashes

lol!
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: The Scorpions To Embark On A Two Year World Tour Next Year   The Scorpions To Embark On A Two Year World Tour Next Year I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 10:13 pm

Marty Help Me!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: The Scorpions To Embark On A Two Year World Tour Next Year   The Scorpions To Embark On A Two Year World Tour Next Year I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 7:55 am

Chrissy wrote:
Marty Help Me!!!!!!!
Marty...

join us!!!!!!... Suspect affraid
batting eyelashes

ha ha ha!!!!
lol!
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

PostSubject: Re: The Scorpions To Embark On A Two Year World Tour Next Year   The Scorpions To Embark On A Two Year World Tour Next Year I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 8:06 pm

OMG you two dont need my help!!!!!!!! Enjoy!!!! Very Happy

Wow what is going on with the stars....and Planets.

There's all kindsa good vibes going on.. party
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: The Scorpions To Embark On A Two Year World Tour Next Year   The Scorpions To Embark On A Two Year World Tour Next Year I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 7:50 am

Things are strange out here...Must be the full moon we had last week....one of the biggest ones I have seen in a while and orange color.....I know I'm going to regret saying that...At least it might wake the boys up a little....
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: The Scorpions To Embark On A Two Year World Tour Next Year   The Scorpions To Embark On A Two Year World Tour Next Year I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 8:09 am

Chrissy wrote:
Things are strange out here...Must be the full moon we had last week....one of the biggest ones I have seen in a while and orange color.....I know I'm going to regret saying that...At least it might wake the boys up a little....

Chrissy. Did you see the whole of the moon?
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: The Scorpions To Embark On A Two Year World Tour Next Year   The Scorpions To Embark On A Two Year World Tour Next Year I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 10:50 am

I knew I could count on you Pete!!!! I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Scorpions To Embark On A Two Year World Tour Next Year   The Scorpions To Embark On A Two Year World Tour Next Year I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Scorpions To Embark On A Two Year World Tour Next Year
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next