Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

G 'n'R and VH on tour...together???

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

G 'n'R and VH on tour...together??? Empty
PostSubject: G 'n'R and VH on tour...together???   G 'n'R and VH on tour...together??? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 3:15 am

From Classicrock

http://www.classicrockmagazine.com/news/guns-n-roses-to-tour-with-van-halen/

Could this be the Guns N’ Roses stadium tour that was rumoured yesterday?

As if yesterday’s news that Guns N’ Roses could be embarking on a worldwide summer stadium hadn’t set tongues wagging enough, today GNR Daily are reporting that Van Halen could be joining them for this trek.

It’s the use of the word ‘worldwide’ that’s got our interest up. GNR and Van Halen in the UK? Yes, please!

Download festival promoter Andy Copping previously mentioned to us that a Van Halen show in the UK was unlikely to happen for years and the band had also previously mentioned that they were on hold until after Wolfgang Van Halen graduates but you never know, eh?

Interesting idea. Hope it gets here to the UK. All I want to know is who is on first and am I leaving early or getting there late?
Back to top Go down
Matty35
Admin
Matty35

Number of posts : 1996
Job/hobbies : Chuggin On The Low E
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: G 'n'R and VH on tour...together???   G 'n'R and VH on tour...together??? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 3:32 am

With you there Pete, I'd watch Van Halen but I have no interest in seeing Axl Evil or Very Mad

Thanks for the post thums up
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalforum.forumotion.com
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: G 'n'R and VH on tour...together???   G 'n'R and VH on tour...together??? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 3:35 am

I'd be interested in seeing G'n'R I guess. Would much rather see a full VH show though!
Back to top Go down
'Scope

'Scope

Number of posts : 887
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: G 'n'R and VH on tour...together???   G 'n'R and VH on tour...together??? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 6:58 am

You'll be arriving late.

'Scope
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: G 'n'R and VH on tour...together???   G 'n'R and VH on tour...together??? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 7:07 am

'Scope wrote:
You'll be arriving late.

'Scope
That'll do for me.
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: G 'n'R and VH on tour...together???   G 'n'R and VH on tour...together??? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 8:58 am

Arriving late? Over here? Unfortunately not...it would be leaving early. GnR would, without doubt, headline in the UK & Europe.

Personally, I'd love to see this if it comes off. I'd go for the mighty VH and hang around to see what GnR were like. Can't say I'd be that fussed about them, but I'd give 'em a chance.

Then go to the pub!!!
Back to top Go down
'Scope

'Scope

PostSubject: Re: G 'n'R and VH on tour...together???   G 'n'R and VH on tour...together??? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 9:01 am

Who's playing in GnR to make them headline over VH?? Axl & a bunch of scabs??

'Scope
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: G 'n'R and VH on tour...together???   G 'n'R and VH on tour...together??? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 9:08 am

I agree with you but seriously...VH really are not big in the UK/Europe!

It's criminal if you ask me, one of the worlds TOP bands but on their own they could not do a stadium tour. They'd be able to do 3 may be four arena shows in the UK, for sure, but that's about it.
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: G 'n'R and VH on tour...together???   G 'n'R and VH on tour...together??? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 9:10 am

RFFB wrote:

It's criminal if you ask me, one of the worlds TOP bands but on their own they could not do a stadium tour. They'd be able to do 3 may be four arena shows in the UK, for sure, but that's about it.

Yeah, The majority of UK 'Music' fans have no taste what so ever!
Back to top Go down
'Scope

'Scope

PostSubject: Re: G 'n'R and VH on tour...together???   G 'n'R and VH on tour...together??? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 9:11 am

RFFB wrote:

WOW!!! That SUX!! No way, in the States that GnR would headline over VH. No Way!!
Unless of course Axl & Slash KISSed & made UP??

'Scope
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: G 'n'R and VH on tour...together???   G 'n'R and VH on tour...together??? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 9:12 am

'Scope wrote:
RFFB wrote:

WOW!!! That SUX!! No way, in the States that GnR would headline over VH. No Way!!

'Scope

Of course this is all hypothetical...
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: G 'n'R and VH on tour...together???   G 'n'R and VH on tour...together??? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 10:15 am

'Scope wrote:
RFFB wrote:

'Scope
BIG TIME!!!!!

Why do think VH haven't been here in something like 10 years? Then it was 5 years before that visit! Then it was yet another 4 years before that one!!!!

Why wasn't I born in the USA!!!!!! (cue song...altogether now...Borrrrrn In the USAAAAAA...!!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: G 'n'R and VH on tour...together???   G 'n'R and VH on tour...together??? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

G 'n'R and VH on tour...together???
Page 1 of 1