Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Def Leppard

Go down 
+3
Frethead
Pete
Chrissy
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Def Leppard Empty
PostSubject: Def Leppard   Def Leppard I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:29 pm

i know I am not the only fan out there. I have satalite radio and they were on last night Artist Confidential and Wow it was amazing. They play ed so many good songs and it was just so good. I cant wait till they rebroadcast it and was hoping maybe someone will know how to swipe it and play it here. They will be replaying it for the next few dsys so if you get Hair Nation please listen it was so good!!!!

They played Badfinger's-- No matter what .... and I just love that song and the way they sang it!!!!

Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Def Leppard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Def Leppard   Def Leppard I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:23 am

Chrissy wrote:
i know I am not the only fan out there. I have satalite radio and they were on last night Artist Confidential and Wow it was amazing. They play ed so many good songs and it was just so good. I cant wait till they rebroadcast it and was hoping maybe someone will know how to swipe it and play it here. They will be replaying it for the next few dsys so if you get Hair Nation please listen it was so good!!!!

They played Badfinger's-- No matter what .... and I just love that song and the way they sang it!!!!

Can't beat a bit of the Leps!

Still miss Steve Clark to this day tho.

Fave album - Pyromania.
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

Number of posts : 3032
Job/hobbies : consumption
Registration date : 2009-02-17

Def Leppard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Def Leppard   Def Leppard I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 11:04 am

DAMN! You might think they couldn't pull off a song so deeply embedded in such a far, far away world/ genre, but, they sure make good on this one! What's that?! Young Vivian Campbell was the meanest/fastest raw ( unemotive) recorded rock guitar player I've ever heard, and he's playing slide??? C'mon, you've GOT TO LOVE THESE GUYS! cheer

Has anyone heard out of Marty in a while, or what?!
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Number of posts : 15230
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Def Leppard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Def Leppard   Def Leppard I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 1:59 am

Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Huh !!???? Deaf what ??? Sleep Sleep Sleep Laughing
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Def Leppard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Def Leppard   Def Leppard I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 4:54 am

Chrissy wrote:

No Matter What is on the YEAH! CD. Have you not got this?
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Def Leppard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Def Leppard   Def Leppard I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 6:42 am

Pete wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

No I don't I seemed to stop my music collecting for a little while and am now starting to back track.......will add this to my list....
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

Def Leppard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Def Leppard   Def Leppard I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 8:29 am

Chrissy wrote:
Pete wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

No I don't I seemed to stop my music collecting for a little while and am now starting to back track.......will add this to my list....

I've been in the same boat.
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Def Leppard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Def Leppard   Def Leppard I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 8:30 am

Frethead wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Pete wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

With Chrissy? I bet that was fun!
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

Def Leppard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Def Leppard   Def Leppard I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 8:52 am

Pete wrote:
Frethead wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Pete wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

With Chrissy? I bet that was fun!

Arrrgh, you infectious barnacle! LOL Yes, actually, I guess you could say that. I mean, I could say that . . . I SAID THAT! cheer bounce
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Def Leppard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Def Leppard   Def Leppard I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 8:58 am

tis true Tommy we float alike sometimes don't we?
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

Def Leppard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Def Leppard   Def Leppard I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 9:07 am

Chrissy wrote:

Yes, Chrissy, it seems to be working out, just that way! By the way . . . I've been a little ashamed to ask, and it seems like the golden opportunity - or a relatively conducive time to go ahead and shoot - are free music downloads available, still?
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Def Leppard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Def Leppard   Def Leppard I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 9:18 am

Frethead wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

Yes, Chrissy, it seems to be working out, just that way! By the way . . . I've been a little ashamed to ask, and it seems like the golden opportunity - or a relatively conducive time to go ahead and shoot - are free music downloads available, still?

Do you know I have no idea!!!!!!!!! lol! cheesin' lol! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

Def Leppard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Def Leppard   Def Leppard I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 9:43 am

O, well. That's O.K. +check your messages+ I will have you know that my computer contained almost twenty-five hundred songs before I mistakenly left it with some fXXXin' computer geek in Bunnel. Apparently, some guy that worked for him erased my hard drive completely. Bear in mind, please, that I left it with him so that the memory would be improved. O, I am so going to fYYZ that guy up, and the days are getting short.
Back to top Go down
Matty35
Admin
Matty35

Number of posts : 1996
Job/hobbies : Chuggin On The Low E
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Def Leppard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Def Leppard   Def Leppard I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 8:23 am

Leps are floggin a dead horse, but respect where its due..."Hysteria" - Quality!!! thums up
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalforum.forumotion.com
Pete

Pete

Def Leppard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Def Leppard   Def Leppard I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 1:11 am

Matty35 wrote:
Leps are floggin a dead horse, but respect where its due..."Hysteria" - Quality!!! thums up

Why? Strange thing to say... scratch
Back to top Go down
Matty35
Admin
Matty35

Def Leppard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Def Leppard   Def Leppard I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 12:42 pm

Pete wrote:
Matty35 wrote:

In regard to them releasing new albums Sleep Sleep Sleep

If you catch me drift Wink
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Def Leppard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Def Leppard   Def Leppard I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 1:01 am

Matty35 wrote:
Pete wrote:
Matty35 wrote:

So they shouldn't release new material? Wierd.
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

Def Leppard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Def Leppard   Def Leppard I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 8:50 am

I think that a better illustration of a band "flogging a dead horse," as Matty said, would be Van Halen. Dave and Eddie have the Great Ego War, so Dave goes and does his own thing, to the tune of success. Then Dave comes back, and Micheal leaves - to the tune of success- so, now, Eddie's freaking SON is a member of the band!
Back to top Go down
Matty35
Admin
Matty35

Def Leppard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Def Leppard   Def Leppard I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 1:57 pm

Pete wrote:
Matty35 wrote:
Pete wrote:
Matty35 wrote:

Ive found their last few albums very boring, they just don't sound fresh anymore.
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Def Leppard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Def Leppard   Def Leppard I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 1:18 am

Matty35 wrote:
Pete wrote:
Matty35 wrote:
Pete wrote:
Matty35 wrote:

Ive found their last few albums very boring, they just don't sound fresh anymore.

Funny, I found Sparkle Lounge to be really good....still differences are always good...
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Def Leppard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Def Leppard   Def Leppard I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 6:37 am

Bought 'Sparkle Lounge' the other day after all the good thing I'd heard about it...and was less than impressed. Played it a few times now and it just hasn't grabbed me. It isn't bad but none of the songs stuck in my head.

But I commend them for still putting music out...as isn't that what being in a band is supposed to be about? Creating music?
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Def Leppard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Def Leppard   Def Leppard I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 6:56 am

RFFB wrote:
Bought 'Sparkle Lounge' the other day after all the good thing I'd heard about it...and was less than impressed. Played it a few times now and it just hasn't grabbed me. It isn't bad but none of the songs stuck in my head.

But I commend them for still putting music out...as isn't that what being in a band is supposed to be about? Creating music?

No it's about marketing as much crap as you can and putting your name on pretty much anything...and then realizing you are a band and maybe your fans want the 'best record in 30 years'...again... Wink
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

Def Leppard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Def Leppard   Def Leppard I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 10:01 am

RFFB wrote:

I guess they've run out of those incredible hooks?
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Def Leppard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Def Leppard   Def Leppard I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:26 am

Frethead wrote:
RFFB wrote:

I guess they've run out of those incredible hooks?

Cough... Mutt Lange..Cough, cough... Wink
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Def Leppard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Def Leppard   Def Leppard I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:06 am

he's busy with his girlfriend and his divorce!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Def Leppard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Def Leppard   Def Leppard I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Def Leppard
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next