Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your Favourite Movies Of All Time

Go down 
+7
kokeakola
Rev
RFFB
Chrissy
Mary1234
Pete
Matty35
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Your Favourite Movies Of All Time - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Movies Of All Time   Your Favourite Movies Of All Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 8:07 pm

Dazed and Confused

Defined a generation the way I would want it defined.
I love the music and all the stereotypes!
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Movies Of All Time   Your Favourite Movies Of All Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 4:11 am

One Flew Over The Cukoos Nest

Jack at his best...nuff said.
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Movies Of All Time   Your Favourite Movies Of All Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 4:47 am

Ghostbusters, Great film (tried looking for the NYC appartment last week).

Dogma - Brilliant movie.

My next film would be Raiders of the Lost Ark. Best movie of it's type. Forget the sequels & rip offs (Mummy etc). This is the film!
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Movies Of All Time   Your Favourite Movies Of All Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 6:10 am

Vanilla Sky...

This seems to be one of those films people either love or hate...I'm the former!

Not really a Tom Cruise fan, but in this he plays the part just brilliantly...and any film with both Cameron Diaz and Penelope Cruz is already heads above the compitition!!!

Features of my favourite lines in any film..."I'll tell you in another life when we are both cats!!"... cat
Outstanding.
Back to top Go down
Matty35
Admin
Matty35

Number of posts : 1996
Job/hobbies : Chuggin On The Low E
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Movies Of All Time   Your Favourite Movies Of All Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 7:41 am

On nearly every Christmas but, Jaws is a classic movie not worthy2

The bit when that guy's head rolls out of the boat!!! - tell me you didn't shit yourself the first time you saw that? wow

Im really pissed with the people who released the Dvd versions of this film, there is a 25th & 30th anniversary edition on the shelf, do you remember the scene where Chief Brodie says "smile you son of a bitch" then you hear the ricochet from bullet hitting the air tank, well they have totally f*cked with the overdubbing!! you hear neither!! :evil pissed:........They even messed with the sound of the Chief's rifle, it sounds more like a f*ckin spud gun now! :head case:

Great film though :clapping:
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalforum.forumotion.com
Mary1234

Mary1234

Number of posts : 316

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Movies Of All Time   Your Favourite Movies Of All Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 7:48 am

Wow...no one has mentioned this movie yet..

FORREST GUMP!!!!

another good one is IDIOCRACY.....OMG that movie is the funniest ever. Its about what idiots people have become over the years and its set in the future. They have an ex wrestler as president and he has an above ground swimming pool in the front of the White House!! Owen Wilson's bro is in it, I cant think of his name...I recommend this movie highly!!
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Movies Of All Time   Your Favourite Movies Of All Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 7:55 am

Matty35 wrote:
On nearly every Christmas but, Jaws is a classic movie not worthy2

The bit when that guy's head rolls out of the boat!!! - tell me you didn't shit yourself the first time you saw that? wow

Im really pissed with the people who released the Dvd versions of this film, there is a 25th & 30th anniversary edition on the shelf, do you remember the scene where Chief Brodie says "smile you son of a bitch" then you hear the ricochet from bullet hitting the air tank, well they have totally f*cked with the overdubbing!! you hear neither!! :evil pissed:........They even messed with the sound of the Chief's rifle, it sounds more like a f*ckin spud gun now! :head case:

Great film though :clapping:

One of my favorites and true story...My Great Uncle Chris whom I'm named after work at Universal and was the special effects designer for Jaws. Even knowing it was his film and his shark to this day if I jump into a swimming pool the theme song pops into my head and I have to swim as fast as I can to the edge of the pool get oput and walk around and see where Jaws came up out of the drain to get me!

He built the collapsable bridge, moses's parting of the sea and the avalanche. Built the house for Pyscho which will be my very next film entry

original Psycho with anthony Perkins
The shower scene with the knife EE,EE,EE,EE, classic
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Movies Of All Time   Your Favourite Movies Of All Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 4:16 pm

ah...you beat me to it!

JAWS is seriously one of my top films...ain't got the DVD yet, but that messing around sounds like a real shame.

Well, I'm gonna go back one hell of a long way next and name a film that may surprise you but...

Gone With The Wind.

They REALLY don't make them like this anymore. A true epic and a great love story.
See, even I can be kinda soppy when I want!
Back to top Go down
Rev

Rev

Number of posts : 1621
Job/hobbies : Maker of Metal
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Movies Of All Time   Your Favourite Movies Of All Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 6:49 pm

Heavy Metal!
Your Favourite Movies Of All Time - Page 2 Heavy_metal
Back to top Go down
Rev

Rev

Number of posts : 1621
Job/hobbies : Maker of Metal
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Movies Of All Time   Your Favourite Movies Of All Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 10:12 pm

"Escape from New York" is also one of my all time favs...Kurt Russell was the coolest Mofo ever in that flick.

Your Favourite Movies Of All Time - Page 2 2-1
Back to top Go down
Matty35
Admin
Matty35

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Movies Of All Time   Your Favourite Movies Of All Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 1:28 am

Rev wrote:
"Escape from New York" is also one of my all time favs...Kurt Russell was the coolest Mofo ever in that flick.

Your Favourite Movies Of All Time - Page 2 2-1

Great flick Rev!! peace

"President of what?" cheesin'
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Movies Of All Time   Your Favourite Movies Of All Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 4:47 am

Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back!!

Juvenile humour at it's best!!

'Cock Knocker!!!'

And that scene when the 4 babes come out of the van all dressed in PVC catsuits...OMG!!!! *SCHWING* :Marys Drool: :drooling: :Marys Drool:
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Movies Of All Time   Your Favourite Movies Of All Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 4:50 am

RFFB wrote:

And that scene when the 4 babes come out of the van all dressed in PVC catsuits...OMG!!!! *SCHWING* :Marys Drool: :drooling: :Marys Drool:

Eliza Dushku & Ali Larter....Hell Yeah!!!

I personally think J&SB S B is one of Kevin Smith's weakest films and not a patch on Clerks or Mallrats (which I love).
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Movies Of All Time   Your Favourite Movies Of All Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 5:02 am

Pete wrote:
RFFB wrote:

I personally think J&SB S B is one of Kevin Smith's weakest films and not a patch on Clerks or Mallrats (which I love).
Don't forget Shannon Elizabeth !!! :Marys Drool:

But Eliza...Mmmm...Eliza!... :Marys Drool: :Marys Drool: :Marys Drool:
And while we're on a Jay & Silent Bob theme...

CHASING AMY!!!!
They don't really have much to do in this film but it IS an absolutely brilliant movie! The scene in the club when they realise Alyssa's gay and the discussion afterwards about why he hates goin down!!! One of the funniest things I've seen!!!!... Laughing

Last edited by RFFB on Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Movies Of All Time   Your Favourite Movies Of All Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 5:05 am

RFFB wrote:
Pete wrote:
RFFB wrote:

Don't forget Elizabeth Shannon!!! :Marys Drool:

But Eliza...Mmmm...Eliza!... :Marys Drool: :Marys Drool: :Marys Drool:
And while we're on a Jay & Silent Bob theme...

CHASING AMY!!!!
They don't really have much to do in this film but it IS an absolutely brilliant movie! The scene in the club when they realise Alyssa's gay and the discussion afterwards about why he hates goin down!!! One of the funniest things I've seen!!!!... Laughing

All I can about Chasing Amy is...BLACK RAGE!!!! I never thought of Star Wars as a racist film until then! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Movies Of All Time   Your Favourite Movies Of All Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 5:10 am

Pete wrote:

All I can about Chasing Amy is...BLACK RAGE!!!! I never thought of Star Wars as a racist film until then! lol! lol! lol!
This entire film is a scream!!!!

But the gay black guy acting out being a hard gangbanger!!!...just brilliant!!!!... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Matty35
Admin
Matty35

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Movies Of All Time   Your Favourite Movies Of All Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 5:30 am

What about Pulp Fiction? - Is there any other film out there with better dialogue?

The "cult" film rok on
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Movies Of All Time   Your Favourite Movies Of All Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 5:34 am

Matty35 wrote:
What about Pulp Fiction? - Is there any other film out there with better dialogue?

The "cult" film rok on

Kiss meets the Phantom of the Park has MUCH better dialogue!
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Movies Of All Time   Your Favourite Movies Of All Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 5:37 am

Matty35 wrote:
The "cult" film rok on
I'm with you 100% again on this one...

It's in my top 5...has to be.

Hard pressed to think of another, but have to say 'Chasing Amy' is one of them. Some outstanding dialogue in that one also...
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Movies Of All Time   Your Favourite Movies Of All Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 5:38 am

Pete wrote:

lol! spoken like a true diehard!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Movies Of All Time   Your Favourite Movies Of All Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 5:38 am

RFFB wrote:
Matty35 wrote:
The "cult" film rok on
I'm with you 100% again on this one...

It's in my top 5...has to be.

Hard pressed to think of another, but have to say 'Chasing Amy' is one of them. Some outstanding dialogue in that one also...

I must be odd then (I know I am odd) but I don't get the fuss about Pulp Fiction. Don't think Tarintino is the god everyone makes him out to be...
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Movies Of All Time   Your Favourite Movies Of All Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 5:39 am

RFFB wrote:
Pete wrote:

Come on. How can you argue against classic lines like 'You're looking for someone...but it's not Kiss'..?
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Movies Of All Time   Your Favourite Movies Of All Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 5:46 am

Pete wrote:

I must be odd then (I know I am odd) but I don't get the fuss about Pulp Fiction. Don't think Tarintino is the god everyone makes him out to be...
On the whole I agree...can't say I'm a real fan of his stuff but Pulp Fiction is one hell of a film...

It's Reservoir Dogs I don't get. What's all the fuss about? And Jackie Brown is just D.u.l.l.

But I do like the Kill Bill films! Stylised action at it's best!!!
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Movies Of All Time   Your Favourite Movies Of All Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 5:47 am

Pete wrote:
RFFB wrote:
Pete wrote:

Come on. How can you argue against classic lines like 'You're looking for someone...but it's not Kiss'..?

lol! that's the line I was goin to write in my post!!!! Uncanny!!!... Laughing

Along with "They all lose their heads over you Starchild!!!"

Last edited by RFFB on Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:49 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Movies Of All Time   Your Favourite Movies Of All Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 5:47 am

RFFB wrote:
Pete wrote:

On the whole I agree...can't say I'm a real fan of his stuff but Pulp Fiction is one hell of a film...

It's Reservoir Dogs I don't get. What's all the fuss about? And Jackie Brown is just D.u.l.l.

But I do like the Kill Bill films! Stylised action at it's best!!!

Kill Bill was cool for one reason - Uma Thurman....DROOOLLLLLL!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Movies Of All Time   Your Favourite Movies Of All Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Favourite Movies Of All Time
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next